• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bloodlust means without plot induced stupidity.

Da Lunge Fish tries to introduce Plot Induced Stupidity anyway

Dragon Ball Hax Resistance is NLF when Buu never resisted the Hax Super Sonic has.

If this NLF Dragon Ball Hax resistance is being used, so is Sonic’s NLF Invulnerability, which would prevent 3D 2-A Buu from hurting 3D Low 2-C Super Sonic.
How am I introducing PIS? Not starting with transmutation or some shit isn't PIS. It might just mean a character prefers to fight mostly h2h

STC Super Sonic only fights H2H to torture his victims. That character trait is (edit)CIS so the heroes have time and opportunity to defeat him time and time again, when his character is written to be dangerous.

Bloodlusted prevents that.

They mean CIS. Bloodlusted, aka the Versus Battle term, not the general meaning of the word, is essentially Out-Of-Character. They don’t do what they would normally go for, and would just instantly go for the win. This means, rather than using H2H, Sonic, being Bloodlusted, would use his Hax.

Fair enough, honestly I really don't know much about these characters especially Sonic as I've never really read Sonic: The Comic but whatever I'll go with what everyone says

Fair enough, honestly I really don't know much about these characters especially Sonic as I've never really read Sonic: The Comic but whatever I'll go with what everyone says
It’s more so about NLF standards.

In this case, if one side is allowed to use their NLF, so can the other side, if we want to take it that far.

But we aren’t because of VSBW rules, so Super Sonic out Haxes Buu.

I assumed we were arguing with those versions.

Do you have additional things to bring up?

Well with this version of Buu I think the chances of Sonic using his haxes before Buu can do anything are way higher then Buu nuking him not just because of the thought based hax, but also because he's more mentally competent, as far as I'm concerned, then Buu so I feel that Sonic will see that Buu is far to powerful to fight head on and just try to erase him before he becomes a threat.

They mean CIS. Bloodlusted, aka the Versus Battle term, not the general meaning of the word, is essentially Out-Of-Character. They don’t do what they would normally go for, and would just instantly go for the win. This means, rather than using H2H, Sonic, being Bloodlusted, would use his Hax.
Okay, that's bullshit, but if that's how it works, I vote inconclusive cause it's essentially who attacks first.

Read the Bloodlust page, Lunge. It literally exists to make fights more interesting when characters wouldn’t normally act to the best of their abilities.

And your reasoning for voting Incon doesn’t make sense. Sonic’s Hax are thought-based vs Buu’s AP. Thought Based Hax >>>> Attacking.

Read the Bloodlust page, Lunge. It literally exists to make fights more interesting when characters wouldn’t normally act to the bets of their abilities.

And your reasoning for voting Incon doesn’t make sense. Sonic’s Hax are thought-based vs Buu’s AP. Thought Based Hax >>>> Attacking.
Oh, thought based? Yeah, Sonic FRA. Still think it's kinda stupid.

A Quick question but Is Sonic know that he had those abilites? because if he do not know even be bloodlust will make him use it (I'm asking because I'm not familiar with this version of Sonic and apparently all of his hax are things he can possible do because he have the same power source as God Robotnik.)

Wait isn’t this a massive spite/stomp?
Fight starts, sonic thinks, Buu dies.
Since you bloodlusted them, this happens every time.

Wait isn’t this a massive spite/stomp?
Fight starts, sonic thinks, Buu dies.
Since you bloodlusted them, this happens every time.
It’s a stomp if Buu could do nothing. Buu just needs to touch Sonic once to win. But Sonic is likely to pull off the win.

Same with Buu if Sonic doesn’t have thought based. It’s an instant kill either way.

Stomp = The Other person wins 100% of the time, and the opponent has 0% chance to win.
This Match = Buu absolutely obliterates Sonic, so Sonic needs to rely on his Hax to win. Without it, he gets slaughtered.

Therefore, this match is not a stomp, as Buu still has a pretty massive chance to win.

Yeah but they are bloodlusted, so sonic will start with hax 100% of the time. Buu will never get that chance since sonic thinks before he does anything.

Unless by this you mean Sonic won’t always start with hax, in which we need to discuss how likely he is to use it.

Take Bloodlust away, and you can make that same argument against Buu. They stomp each other in both situations, so saying this is unfair against Buu is downplaying how strong Buu is.

Buu has Wincons in the form of his massively oversized AP, that one shots Sonic and his Mother. Therefore, this isn’t a Stomp, Potato. Stomps are when the character has no chance to win, Buu has Wincons, meaning it’s not a stomp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back