• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@ElixirBlue I can imagine Archie would've done their own interpretation of Colors and Generations had they still been allowed to use the license
Mother Wisp in the comics? They would have expanded on her and her role in space.

I kinda hate the games never made a connection between the Black Arms and the Wisp, and Archie (post) had the Black Arms in their story (and humans lived on the same planet as Mobians but what is canon?)

Why would they have a connection? The only thing they have in common is that they're aliens

In the same verse, yes

And Black Doom wanted to conquer the stars. He must have had some notoriety in the Cosmos or else, “Black Arms vs the Xorda” is all we got.

Just because they're aliens doesn't mean they have to know each other, not everyone in space knows everyone except the earthlings, that's pretty dumb.

Should I request this thread to be closed, given how the match was already discussed and agreed upon, and by now it’s just sort of derailing into a Discussion? (No offense intended)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back