• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, nevermind, thanks Gilad and Starter Pack

But we should note on Buu's profile both were Bloodlusted

Take Bloodlust away, and you can make that same argument against Buu. They stomp each other in both situations, so saying this is unfair against Buu is downplaying how strong Buu is.
Not really, it doesn’t matter if how strong you are when you die to thought based Hax 100% of the time. That is stomp. It isn’t just about having potential win-conditions, it’s about if those win-conditions could occur. So yes this is a stomp.
And without bloodlust, I would agree with that, this fight doesn’t work either way. Since both stomp each other.

00potato, you are basically saying a match between 2 cowboys is unfair and a stomp that should not be added to profiles, because they can kill each other with one hit and what matters was who would fire first.

the cowboy example is extremely dishonest because both have a win-condition with a close equal chance of happening, and about the same speed of occurrence.
This case is the opposite, where Sonic thinks once and Buu can’t respond 100% of the time.

Can you read or no? Do you even understand the situation later out here?
Sonic thinks Buu can’t respond and dies 100% percent of the potential times.
What way does Buu win this? Hint: He doesn’t before getting thought haxed.

That fact that we don't know how Super Sonic will use his thought based Hax. Bloodlusted means he uses Hax available to him but we honestly don't know how he will use it because we weren't shown how he would use it. We assume for the win condition it will defeat Buu but we don't if there is some chance for Buu to close in and touch Super Sonic with a pinky to one-shot Super Sonic.

So if we don’t know how he will use it, why are you treating it as a clear win-con? You don’t even seem to know what it is yourself. Also why does he have so many powers he never used?

If the hax can be proven to work then Buu literally can’t win. It isn’t provable though so the whole point about it is invalid. I don’t know where to go from here.

It clearly is If his hax can do anything.

If it doesn’t, then it is a stomp in the other direction.

Since it was never shown, you can’t just act like it is.

Not if Buu has chance to one-shot by the possibility that Super Sonic could screw up in the slightest since we never saw him use those Haxes.

Then you can't argue he'll actually use it now can you?
That's what having Bloodlusted is for.

So then you just assume he can, despite having instances of using it. He might not even know if he can do it? So Buu stomps then since he can’t use his hax.

Here's the fact

* You can't assume he can successful pull off his Haxes

* You can't assume he can't successful pull off his Haxes

The fact you can't assume either way makes this not a stomp. I voted for Super Sonic because it's thought based and can defeat Buu without Buu getting close, giving Super Sonic a likelier win than Buu. But the possibility is there that Buu could get close to one-shot, making this not a stomp.

So there is no evidence that he can do it, or even knows how.
You wouldn’t just say “well he may or may not be able to.”
If there is no evidence for something, you don’t treat it as true (which is what the votes are based on.)
Also if it is a 50/50 like you describe it as, then it’s an incon and the sonic votes are invalid.
So no matter what you lose, again.

If he doesn’t know how to properly use it, then he still won’t get it off in time, or might not even try it. So Buu stomps

If he does then he still stomps for obvious reasons.

He isn’t just gonna figure out something mid fight like that.
Bloodlust doesn’t give you knowledge of things you don’t know how to do, and he wouldn’t rely on something he doesn’t even know how to do, even when bloodlusted.

He isn’t just gonna figure out something mid fight like that.
Again, repeating myself, we don't know if he doesn't know or not. We just know he is capable of it. He was written to be hands on and loves to torture his victims. Bloodlusted takes away Super Sonic's characteristic of prolonging fights and goes straight to kill.

1 He never shown it himself, so you can’t just say “he may or may not.” When no evidence exist for something, you say no. There is no evidence for him knowing how to do it.
Bloodlust makes you do the best option you know. It doesn’t grant him more knowledge of his powers or makes him do things he doesn’t know how.

Either he does know and it’s a stomp for furry bait
He doesn’t (which is most likely at this rate.) and he gets stomped.
Even if I steelman you, you lose.

Wow. That is petty. I can see no other reason for your attitude other than not wanting a Dragon Ball character to have a loss.

If I didn’t want him to lose I wouldn’t say “either he stomps or get stomped.” But you don’t seem to understand, anything I am saying.
I would try to argue against your wincons from the start.
Also that still doesn’t prove my argument wrong. What’s the point besides poisoning the well?

What’s the point besides poisoning the well?
furry bait

One, your interpretation on what makes a stomp has been the driving factor of this thread right now, 2, I'm wondering your intentions because I've been going around in circles with you.

If I didn’t want him to lose I wouldn’t say “either he stomps or get stomped.” But you don’t seem to understand, anything I am saying.

You know Stomps don't get on the profiles.

Stomp losses are still losses, the character would still lose, so what changes.
Also are you seriously insulted in place of sonic the hedgehog? And are you trying to gauge my motivations from one insult?
Also you trying to psycho-analyze me doesn’t invalidate my logic and shows me that you are out of ideas and making an asspull, I am moving on, you can waste you time here if you want.

Also are you seriously insulted in place of sonic the hedgehog?
What? In place of who for what?

Anyway-
He never shown it himself, so you can’t just say “he may or may not.” When no evidence exist for something, you say no. There is no evidence for him knowing how to do it.
Bloodlust makes you do the best option you know. It doesn’t grant him more knowledge of his powers or makes him do things he doesn’t know how.

Since Sonic is aware of God Robotnik's power, which Sonic was there to witness it, and God Robotnik's power is Super Sonic's power, it's only natural Sonic can replicate it, since he is more attuned to the emeralds than Robotnik.

God Robotnik = Super Sonic

Super Sonic should already know from the start since every character powered by Chaos Energy already knows about their powers, Super Sonic showed this when he used his eye beams despite nobody knowing or telling him he could do that.

Even then, he was Perfect Chaos use those powers, so he also was it through second hand experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back