• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't one character in the MCU hold a universe level rating via Aether? And isn't the Aether an infinity gem? Or am I getting something wrong here?

I think it was Malikai or whatever the name of that alien was that fought Thor back when he had long hair

Edit: He found it ^

Yeah, but weren't there specific circumstances involved? Because Thanos would have very easily been able to accomplish his goal if the reality gem on its own was all he needed for universal influence.

@Azathoth Here is the relevant page on the reality gem.

He wants to kill just lifeforms, not transform all of reality into darkness. The stones together make it easier to kill half of all lifeforms in the universe.

Malekith were using the Convergence to destroy / convert matter in a Universal scale

Without this event, he was fighting Base Thor and was losing, so 7-B for him when using the Stone without the Convergence

The Convergence wasn't anything special. It was just a way for Maliketh to reach a Universal Scale. But Thanos with Complete IG has Universal Scale,

The way I see it, this is it:

• Base Thanos: Scales above Hulk and Thor (Without SB)
  • Thanos with Power Stone: High 6-A Energy Projection
  • Thanos with Space Stone: Universal Range (Traveling/Teleportation, etc)
  • Thanos with Reality Stone: Reality Warping (Scale: Unknown)
  • Thanos with Mind Stone: ???
  • Thanos with Time Stone: Scales to Dr. Stange
  • Thanos with Soul Stone: ???
And as we known, with a Completed Guantlet, Thanos has Universal Scale. He should scale to Maliketh (3-A with Reality Stone Via Completed Infinity Guantlet). I think his Energy projection should be High 6-A still. Having Universal Scale wouldn't change the output of Energy, no? So He'd still have High 6-A AP with Power Stone, just he can use it on a universal scale with complete Guantlet.

I see people are really low-balling the feat of Thor resisting the heat of a neutron star for about a minute. It seems that they are comparing the heat of the surface of a neutron star with that of our Sun. Our Sun has a surface temperature of 5500 Kelvin, while a 1000 year old Neutron Star has a surface temperature of at least 1,000,000 Kelvin.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
"Thanos will return."

"Because **** you," says Kevin Feige as he rubs salt in your wound.
Um I think I missed that but in the end credits; probably cuz I had tears in my eyes.

What about the moon throwing? Where does that fall on the scale? Also Iron man did get a pretty good durability feat when he took a direct hit from a meteorite

That assumes he moved it all at once at high speed. What actually happened is he moved large portions of it at high speed.

EdgarDom said:
I see people are really low-balling the feat of Thor resisting the heat of a neutron star for about a minute. It seems that they are comparing the heat of the surface of a neutron star with that of our Sun. Our Sun has a surface temperature of 5500 Kelvin, while a 1000 year old Neutron Star has a surface temperature of at least 1,000,000 Kelvin.
Actually Read? The Surface Temp. of a Neutron Star is 1/27th the heat of the CORE of our sun. Personally, I made a mistake earlier when i said 1/15th, but forrected that when I looked back at it.

I was really surprised by the ending. I was expecting all the heroes to stop him from taking an infinity stone, and then teaming up to beat him on Earth...lol nope.

Since Matthew Schroeder is going to make an official thread today, here are all possible upgrades you guys and I brought up.

Thanos with complete gauntlet: universal range with lifewipe, and Universe level with complete gauntlet via scaling to the Aether. Stormbreaker Thor scales, as Stormbreaker tanked all 6 Infinity Stones and heavily wounded Thanos. Whether he has Existence Erasure or Death Manipulation needs to be discussed.

Proxima Midnight and Corvus Glaive: Small Building level (Nearly comparable to Captain America), City level with weapons (Harmed Vision)

Thor, Hulk and those who scale: Island level, maybe Large Planet level if my recalc of Hela crushing Mjolnir (using neutron star) gets accepted. Thor also tanks "the full force of a star".

Base Thanos and Iron Man Mark 50: At least Island level (At least Large Planet level if my calc is accepted), Thanos is stronger than Ebony Maw who restrained Thor and Doctor Strange, Iron Man is superior to Hulk and Thor for he actually made Thanos bleed slightly. Thanos should be higher with Incomplete Gauntlet.

Captain America and those who scale: Small Building level, maybe higher (Staggered Thanos)

Star-Lord and those who scale: Small Building level, maybe higher (Restrained Iron Spider, staggered Thanos)

Iron Spider: Small Building level, maybe higher (Staggered Thanos), with MHS+ reactions (dodged Thanos's meteor)

Ebony Maw: Island level, maybe Large Planet level if my calc is accepted with telekinesis (Restrained Thor and Doctor Strange)

Cull Obsidian: City level (Overpowered Hulkbuster)

Doctor Strange: Small Building level physically (Those needles could kill any human), Island level/Large Planet level with magic (Fought Thanos)

Scarlet Witch: Island level/Large Planet level (Forced Thanos to conjure a barrier, and made him struggle even behind the barrier)

Black Widow and those who scale: At least Wall level, possibly Room level (Black Widow and Hawkeye have fought Room-levelers in the past, Black Widow even defeated Corvus Glaive)

Tell me if I missed something.

Iron Man doesn't need to be above Thor and Hulk, considering piercing weapons > blunt weapons. They could literally be a knife and meat hammer on pork and the same would hold true.

@Gemmy

He did this with his full technology, and Thanos even somewhat acknowledges it by saying that is all he can muster and it only managed to draw a drop of blood.

Cap doesn't scale to Thanos at all. It looked less like Thanos putting effort and more that he is amused that Cap is putting that much effort at all.

@Natse You misunderstand me. I just think it should be noted on Cap's profile that he's maybe stronger than 9-A. It's actually quite impressive for a human like him to actually stagger Thanos a bit.

@Gemmysaur I rewatched the fight a few times. I still think Iron Man scales cuz he's actually holding his own, unlike Hulk and Thor getting rekt. He also made him bleed, and Thanos acknowledges that. He even blocked a few hits (though got defeated at last) when Thanos started fighting him seriously.

Going from the page for existence erasure, Thanos' life wipe is a textbook example of this. To quote: "Existence Erasure is the power to remove something from existence, reducing it to nothingness. This is a step beyond vaporization or atomization, as this ability makes something vanish completely as opposed to just splitting it into smaller parts."

Everyone vanished completely rather than splitting into smaller parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back