• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Infinite Speed Rimuru (LET ME COOK!!🔥🔥)

Tbh, it was implied that telepathy shouldnt even be possible. Veldora's case is unique because his level of telepathy is probably advanced enough

Tbh, it was implied that telepathy shouldnt even be possible. Veldora's case is unique because his level of telepathy is probably advanced enough
Well he is in the epitome of all beings so yeah

His Magicules are also able to leak (?)

umm ackshually, Infinite Prison is the right term as in japanese, the kanji is read as "mugen" which is straight up infinite, eternal is a different word which would be "eien"

The description for it is also stated to possess "infinite" imaginary spaces Same reason why it lasts for eternity because infinite is infinite regardless of how you tamper with the amount, subract or divide it and it's still infinite🤓
The concept of infinite imaginary spaces leads me to disagree with the idea that we must equate it with infinite-sized space. This disagreement arises because I believe in assessing the inherent capabilities of a concept or entity, rather than relying solely on its name or label.

For instance, even if a particular place bears a name as elaborate as 'Aleph infinite transcendence blood and light qualitative superiority jail,' I prioritize evaluating its demonstrated abilities or feats over placing undue importance on its name or verbal descriptions.

I disagree with high 3-A classification, it makes no sense, too inconsistent with the level power of the verse. But that's for other topic, if it is not already rejected already.

If predator/beelzebub can physically engulf an infinite sized space then I see no reason for it not to be infinite speed. Ignoring time and space however is a bit too vague for speed.
The only consistent logical interpretation regarding space-time ignoring is because if you see how it looks like, it looks like black hole (it is not akin to one, but it acts like it) that's why I would rather give space-time manipulation for a consistent scaling.

I don't see how anyone comes with the idea it is infinite speed if yall don't know it is an ability and not pure speed.

bruh this is like the same as infinite speed for this guy

The concept of infinite imaginary spaces leads me to disagree with the idea that we must equate it with infinite-sized space. This disagreement arises because I believe in assessing the inherent capabilities of a concept or entity, rather than relying solely on its name or label.

For instance, even if a particular place bears a name as elaborate as 'Aleph infinite transcendence blood and light qualitative superiority jail,' I prioritize evaluating its demonstrated abilities or feats over placing undue importance on its name or verbal descriptions.

I disagree with high 3-A classification, it makes no sense, too inconsistent with the level power of the verse. But that's for other topic, if it is not already rejected already.

The only consistent logical interpretation regarding space-time ignoring is because if you see how it looks like, it looks like black hole (it is not akin to one, but it acts like it) that's why I would rather give space-time manipulation for a consistent scaling.

I don't see how anyone comes with the idea it is infinite speed if yall don't know it is an ability and not pure speed.
we are already going in circles… I have already given proof that the Infinite Prison can be equated with a physical one.

Infinite Prison > Infinite Loop (which is a physical space that is an imitation of Ramiris' skill

Your proof is unsufficient (which is not even a proof but mere mistaken interpretation of yours), since I told you that the comparison is not made for size, but rather for sealing potency.

If it was solely for size, it would have been straightforwardly state or imply that.

I scrolled, and there are none. Furthermore, you are essentially implying the existence of a higher infinity. That's the only accurate inference to draw from your interpretation, which, as we both know, is nowhere even implied. Our standards state that claims of this type require explict shreds of evidence.

You might as well suggest it is an uncountable infinity.

This doesn't make sense, as he explicitly mentioned the 'difficulty' after discussing the limitations of the sealing technique.

It Doesn't need to be infinite in size to be infinite

Like Gojo's infinity, it takes Zeno's paradox where there will be infinite amount of space between everything thus leads to the concept of his infinity

Much like how that infinity is made up of infinitely divided space, same goes to infinite prison but neither of them are infinite in size but they do both possess infinite amount of space as a barrier

(and therefore i disagree with infinite speed due to infinite size reason buT agree with Ignoring space time Feat)

(and hence why infinite prison should be a topic to be discussed for H3A AP and not range or speed)

Ignoring time and space however is a bit too vague for speed.
If u read the scans OP provided slowly, you won't say that as it indirectly states that the reason it can achieve the impossible is because beelzes moves without regard to time n space. In terms of infinite speed, moving without regard to time means you can reach any destination in zero time because time doesn't apply to you, while ignoring space means the obstacle called "distance" that's stopping you from instantly reaching the place you desire is gone. N combined those two.

It Doesn't need to be infinite in size to be infinite

Like Gojo's infinity, it takes Zeno's paradox where there will be infinite amount of space between everything thus leads to the concept of his infinity

Much like how that infinity is made up of infinitely divided space, same goes to infinite prison but neither of them are infinite in size but they do both possess infinite amount of space as a barrier

(and therefore i disagree with infinite speed due to infinite size reason buT agree with Ignoring space time Feat)

(and hence why infinite prison should be a topic to be discussed for H3A AP and not range or speed)
Honestly making 0 sense

the op shouldn
For some reason I'm only seeing few and fewer slime threads nowadays, so hopefully with the creation of this soon-to-be-closed thread, the supporters could be ressurected.

Infinite Speed Beelzebuth
When trying to save Gaia — Milim's pet dragon, Rimuru opted to devour the core exactly at the interval after Milim's attack destroyed the spiritual body but before that same attack reached and broke the core. In doing this, Rimuru used Beelzebuth which at that exact moment stated to be capable of ignoring time and space. It should be pretty clear with the given context that the statements lean towards its speed.

“Okay, Chaos Dragon. We will set you free now,” I muttered, beginning the final step.

Timing was key.

The spiritual body of the Chaos Dragon had leaked out, and Milim’s magic had destroyed it, along with its astral body.

I witnessed all that, and before Milim crushed its core, I needed to execute ‘Devour Soul.’

Ignoring time and space, ‘Gluttonous King Beelzebuth’ was activated.

As long as I could see, it would finish the job faster than Milim’s magic.

And, my plan worked. I successfully obtained the Chaos Dragon’s broken core.
(Volume 10, Chapter 5)

Edit: Huh, turns out I was missing another feat. There was an instance as well where Beelzebuth is stated to ignore space-time, where in this case Rimuru used it to capture a teleporting bullet from killing an important person. Thanks @Nxdia00

—Eh!
To my shock, the bullet disappeared without a trace.
«Report. It’s a form of ‘Spatial Movement,’ called ‘Spatial Connection.’»
‘Spatial Connection’ apparently was a Skill that could connect two recognized points. The distance between the two points couldn’t be too far away, and the area of effect was very narrow, so it didn’t need much effort to perform.
But right now, I had no time to listen to explanations like that.
The red-haired woman was comprehending the space through ‘Magic Perception.’ The next second, the bullet reemerged next to Elric. She launched the Skill at the location with precision.
As a result—she completely ignored the two kilometers in between us as well as the outer walls. The assassination plan was about to succeed.
A small black hole appeared around fifty centimeters away from Elric’s head. And from it flew the lethal bullet travelling at over four hundred meters per second.
It was just as powerful as if it were shot nearby. There was no obstacle in its path, and the bullet was closing in on Elric.
Slowly, but surely. I could see it travelling.
Yet in this situation, there was nothing I could do. I didn’t have time to warn him, and even if I were to take action, I wouldn’t be fast enough to stop the bullet.
«…There is no problem. Activate Ultimate Skill ‘Gluttonous King Beelzebuth?’ YES/NO.»
Eh, will it seriously make it? That was just my own doubt, but I still listened to Raphael-san’s proposal.
And the next moment—woah, incredible.
Ignoring space-time, the bullet lay in my hand, motionless.
(Volume 10, Chapter 3)

So we have 2 times where Beelzebuth is depicted to be Rimuru's fastest attack where it can instantaneously reach its target faster than Rimuru can perceive/reach, and being able to ignore time and space in the process.

As if it not enough, the lesser version of Beelzebuth, Predator, can instantly consume Infinite Prison which holds infinite-sized space. This is probably not enough on its own, but its serve as a good supporting feat. Long story short, Beelzebuth can ignore time and space, and capable of actually devouring infinite-sized space. This would also upgrades his range via Beelzebuth.

In addtion to your arguments
“Devour it all, Gluttonous KingBeelzebuth!”

Considering how large the energy cluster is, can it really consume it all?

Beelzebuth began to show its strength, devouring my worries as well. It far exceeded my expectations and ate the thing whole. It’s as if nothing had happened.
which you can link to your first argument it devoured the chaos dragon without noticing what had happen thus didnt need to worry since when he decided to unleash it it would do the job without any change in anything

Last edited:
I remember when I read these statements and was surprised that nobody commented anything about it, I just think it's strange that I don't remember rimuru ignoring spacetime with Beelzebuth besides those moments mentioned, yet infinite speed seems right

Speed infinite – I would say it is space-Time Manipulation from the Spatial Manipulation page. There is precedent in the series from Glenda’s case which Rimuru’s feat seems to be better.

I am fairly sure Immeasurable or infinite speed would be too inconsistent; some threads discussing past inconsistencies on speeds; though some points might outdated from current speed rating because of more evidence.

Infinite Prison is weird; it looks too small to have High 3-A range.

It is stored in Rimuru’s stomach, which has limited space since finite things can fill percentage of its capacity, so this point basically nullifies the infinite size.

It seems bigger on the inside going by the percentage filled from it compared to the part of a lake that Rimuru swallowed in this stomach; Infinite Prison is implied to be even bigger, but it could largely be based on Rimuru’s stomach, which is weird like a metaphysical (chapter 31.5) space or pocket world where things (chapter 17.5) can be created (chapter 17.5) out of imagination (could be from subjective reality) and strength, which is basically irrelevant to it.

Unless there is more solid evidence, I saw Infinite Prison as basically a strong forcefield with spatial power created out of infinite imagery space.

Last edited:
Speed infinite – I would say it is space-Time Manipulation from the Spatial Manipulation page.
Would that affect the speed rating that OP wants to propose? Cus the scans OP has shown strongly emphasize that being fast asf doesn't matter to it, as it moves without regard to time and space, allowing it to instantly reach its target/destination. In addition to the scan you showed, I strongly believe that Infinite Speed might be accurate, as it can capture a bullet that literally teleports.

Last edited:
Wasn't the argument here is that Beelzebuth moving while ignoring space and time without any spatial abilities so its all speed

I am fairly sure Immeasurable speed would be too inconsistent; some threads discussing past inconsistencies on speeds; though some points might outdated from current speed rating because of more evidence.

Infinite Prison is weird; it looks too small to have High 3-A range.

It is stored in Rimuru’s stomach, which has limited space since finite things can fill percentage of its capacity, so this point basically nullifies the infinite size.
Infinity Prison traps the target inside an infinity Imaginary Space. The inside is still infinity but the outside is not. The reason why someone who trapped inside can't even reach or make contact to the outside world in the first place, unless you're a TD or smh.
I agree that Infinity Prison is infinity as stated to be an infinity sized Imaginary Space in V1, etc. But i will disagree to Predator being able to predate Infinity Prison as Infinity Range feats, etc. Bcs it used a barrier and it's not infinity, but the inside of the barrier is infinity sized Imaginary Space that prevent any interaction from inside and outside. Of course the barrier itself is very strong as Chronoa can used Infinity Prison on herself to tanked attacks from Veldora, said to not weaken overtime, etc.
It seems bigger on the inside going by the percentage filled from it compared to the part of a lake that Rimuru swallowed in this stomach; Infinite Prison is implied to be even bigger, but it could largely be based on Rimuru’s stomach, which is weird like a metaphysical (chapter 31.5) space or pocket world where things (chapter 17.5) can be created (chapter 17.5) out of imagination (could be from subjective reality) and strength, which is basically irrelevant to it.

Unless there is more solid evidence, I saw Infinite Prison as basically a strong forcefield with spatial power created out of infinite imagery space.
I always imagine Infinity Prison as similiar albeit very different to JJK's Domain Expansion that manifesting Innate Domain inside a barrier. You could also say that the Imaginary Space is a metaphysical space as Rimuru's Imaginary Space (prob Stomach as well due to Veldora's statement there) also acts as his inner Spiritual World which basically their literal Mental Landscape inside their soul.

V11 already shown the inside of Chloe's Spiritual World which she actually manifested Infinity Prison inside to trap Chronoa, etc. Just like Rimuru's Stomach that actually have similiar function which the place Infinity Prison located after he predated it, coupled with Veldora's statement and the fact that the soul can still exist inside when Rimuru and GS not actively breaks it into energy or smh. So it definitely not just some storage sub-space.

Last edited:
I am fairly sure Immeasurable speed would be too inconsistent; some threads discussing past inconsistencies on speeds; though some points might outdated from current speed rating because of more evidence.
What I was proposing was Infinite speed, not immeasureable speed. Since it is via Beelzebuth, i.e an attack speed, it would still be consistent as the antifeat can still be possible due to Rimuru's slow perception speed to use it.

I think fair enough on the speed proposals so I made edits; though, I recall immeasurable speed sometimes being mentioned, ignore (concept of) space-time and/or distance as arguments for Immeasurable speed; I think the others point on inconsistencies still stands.

Beelzebub is stated that it can ignore space based on Rimuru’s view, which suggests the feat in the OP is space-time manipulation, like mentioned earlier, not sheer speed (Volume 15, Chapter 2).

Back