• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Infinite Speed Rimuru (LET ME COOK!!šŸ”„šŸ”„)

For some reason I'm only seeing few and fewer slime threads nowadays, so hopefully with the creation of this soon-to-be-closed thread, the supporters could be ressurected.

Infinite Speed Beelzebuth
When trying to save Gaia ā€” Milim's pet dragon, Rimuru opted to devour the core exactly at the interval after Milim's attack destroyed the spiritual body but before that same attack reached and broke the core. In doing this, Rimuru used Beelzebuth which at that exact moment stated to be capable of ignoring time and space. It should be pretty clear with the given context that the statements lean towards its speed.

ā€œOkay, Chaos Dragon. We will set you free now,ā€ I muttered, beginning the final step.

Timing was key.

The spiritual body of the Chaos Dragon had leaked out, and Milimā€™s magic had destroyed it, along with its astral body.

I witnessed all that, and before Milim crushed its core, I needed to execute ā€˜Devour Soul.ā€™

Ignoring time and space, ā€˜Gluttonous King Beelzebuthā€™ was activated.

As long as I could see, it would finish the job faster than Milimā€™s magic.

And, my plan worked. I successfully obtained the Chaos Dragonā€™s broken core.
(Volume 10, Chapter 5)

Edit: Huh, turns out I was missing another feat. There was an instance as well where Beelzebuth is stated to ignore space-time, where in this case Rimuru used it to capture a teleporting bullet from killing an important person. Thanks @Nxdia00

ā€”Eh!
To my shock, the bullet disappeared without a trace.
Ā«Report. Itā€™s a form of ā€˜Spatial Movement,ā€™ called ā€˜Spatial Connection.ā€™Ā»
ā€˜Spatial Connectionā€™ apparently was a Skill that could connect two recognized points. The distance between the two points couldnā€™t be too far away, and the area of effect was very narrow, so it didnā€™t need much effort to perform.
But right now, I had no time to listen to explanations like that.
The red-haired woman was comprehending the space through ā€˜Magic Perception.ā€™ The next second, the bullet reemerged next to Elric. She launched the Skill at the location with precision.
As a resultā€”she completely ignored the two kilometers in between us as well as the outer walls. The assassination plan was about to succeed.
A small black hole appeared around fifty centimeters away from Elricā€™s head. And from it flew the lethal bullet travelling at over four hundred meters per second.
It was just as powerful as if it were shot nearby. There was no obstacle in its path, and the bullet was closing in on Elric.
Slowly, but surely. I could see it travelling.
Yet in this situation, there was nothing I could do. I didnā€™t have time to warn him, and even if I were to take action, I wouldnā€™t be fast enough to stop the bullet.
Ā«ā€¦There is no problem. Activate Ultimate Skill ā€˜Gluttonous King Beelzebuth?ā€™ YES/NO.Ā»
Eh, will it seriously make it? That was just my own doubt, but I still listened to Raphael-sanā€™s proposal.
And the next momentā€”woah, incredible.
Ignoring space-time, the bullet lay in my hand, motionless.
(Volume 10, Chapter 3)

So we have 2 times where Beelzebuth is depicted to be Rimuru's fastest attack where it can instantaneously reach its target faster than Rimuru can perceive/reach, and being able to ignore time and space in the process.

As if it not enough, the lesser version of Beelzebuth, Predator, can instantly consume Infinite Prison which holds infinite-sized space. This is probably not enough on its own, but its serve as a good supporting feat. Long story short, Beelzebuth can ignore time and space, and capable of actually devouring infinite-sized space. This would also upgrades his range via Beelzebuth.

ā€¢ Rimuru Tempest (Light Novel)

Speed: Infinite attack speed with Beelzebuth (Beelzebuth can ignore time and space to reach its target)
Range: (insert previous ratings), can ignore space with Beelzebuth

Last edited:
thanks for the explanation my friend

then isn't this just infinite attack speed via absorption?

or is "ignoring space time" in this context only limited to the range/distance?
I have to agree with Kingnanaya here. It's more of an range Instead of speed. I don't know if anyone gets speed based on Absorption. So put me on neutral here.
I am neutral here. Though it looks like range for me.

...uhh, hold on a second, doesn't having infinite range necessitates having infinite speed to reach that range?

of course,that's assuming the attack is one that needs to travel and doesn't instantly spawn next to it's target

been a long time since i've read tensura, does absorption needs to travel to reach the target?

edit : so appearently i just got ninja'd, first time ever lmao

Last edited:
Agree with Speed and Neutral with Range with Beelzebuth using the feats of ignoring Space-Time. You should also added the one in V10 where it first said to ignore Space-Time.

I agree that Infinity Prison is infinity as stated to be an infinity sized Imaginary Space in V1, etc. But i will disagree to Predator being able to predate Infinity Prison as Infinity Range feats, etc. Bcs it used a barrier and it's not infinity, but the inside of the barrier is infinity sized Imaginary Space that prevent any interaction from inside and outside. Of course the barrier itself is very strong as Chronoa can used Infinity Prison on herself to tanked attacks from Veldora, said to not weaken overtime, etc.

Last edited:
Agree with Speed and Range with Beelzebuth using the feats of ignoring Space-Time. You also should added the one in V10 where it first said to ignore Space-Time.

I agree that Infinity Prison is infinity as stated to be an infinity sized Imaginary Space in V1, etc. But i will disagree to Predator being able to predate Infinity Prison as Infinity Range feats, etc. Bcs it used a barrier and it's not infinity, but the inside of the barrier is infinity that prevent any interaction from inside and outside. Of course the barrier itself is very strong as Chronoa can used Infinity Prison on herself to tanked attacks from Veldora, said to not weaken overtime, etc.

Huh, turns out I was missing another feat. There was an instance as well where Beelzebuth is stated to ignore space-time, where in this case Rimuru used it to capture a teleporting bullet from killing an important person. Thanks @Nxdia00

ā€”Eh!
To my shock, the bullet disappeared without a trace.
Ā«Report. Itā€™s a form of ā€˜Spatial Movement,ā€™ called ā€˜Spatial Connection.ā€™Ā»
ā€˜Spatial Connectionā€™ apparently was a Skill that could connect two recognized points. The distance between the two points couldnā€™t be too far away, and the area of effect was very narrow, so it didnā€™t need much effort to perform.
But right now, I had no time to listen to explanations like that.
The red-haired woman was comprehending the space through ā€˜Magic Perception.ā€™ The next second, the bullet reemerged next to Elric. She launched the Skill at the location with precision.
As a resultā€”she completely ignored the two kilometers in between us as well as the outer walls. The assassination plan was about to succeed.
A small black hole appeared around fifty centimeters away from Elricā€™s head. And from it flew the lethal bullet travelling at over four hundred meters per second.
It was just as powerful as if it were shot nearby. There was no obstacle in its path, and the bullet was closing in on Elric.
Slowly, but surely. I could see it travelling.
Yet in this situation, there was nothing I could do. I didnā€™t have time to warn him, and even if I were to take action, I wouldnā€™t be fast enough to stop the bullet.
Ā«ā€¦There is no problem. Activate Ultimate Skill ā€˜Gluttonous King Beelzebuth?ā€™ YES/NO.Ā»
Eh, will it seriously make it? That was just my own doubt, but I still listened to Raphael-sanā€™s proposal.
And the next momentā€”woah, incredible.
Ignoring space-time, the bullet lay in my hand, motionless.
(Volume 10, Chapter 3)

So we have 2 times where Beelzebuth is depicted to be Rimuru's fastest attack where it can instantaneously reach its target faster than Rimuru can perceive/reach, and being able to ignore time and space in the process.

I am still leaning towards speed personally, since ignoring time give the impression for infinite speed.

I am still leaning towards speed personally, since ignoring time give the impression for infinite speed.
Absorption in the first place actually need speed in the first place

Actually just update the op with that scan
Its much better than the first one

I will wait for the opinions of the staff to make the final decision but before that I will present my own opinion.

First, the infinite speed needs to clarify the context when proving with the argument of ignoring spacetime. Because this can lead to many different results. (I won't cover them all because I'm too lazy to do that). But in short, we still need clearer evidence and context.

As for range, I think I would agree. Maybe it will be okay.

First, the infinite speed needs to clarify the context when proving with the argument of ignoring spacetime. Because this can lead to many different results. (I won't cover them all because I'm too lazy to do that). But in short, we still need clearer evidence and context.
Rimuru always used it in an emergency situation where he isn't fast enough to do it in the other way, so speed is very highlighted here. Not to mention he always perceive it to be instant. In Milim's case, he explicitly stated that timing is key and he needs to devour the core faster than Milim's magic. On the second one, Rimuru is too far to do anything and isn't fast enough, but Raphael advised to use Beelzebuth which immediately done the job without him even realising it.

Rimuru always used it in an emergency situation where he isn't fast enough to do it in the other way, so speed is very highlighted here. Not to mention he always perceive it to be instant. In Milim's case, he explicitly stated that timing is key and he needs to devour the core faster than Milim's magic. On the second one, Rimuru is too far to do anything and isn't fast enough, but Raphael advised to use Beelzebuth which immediately done the job without him even realising it.
I won't give my opinion for the time being and will wait and see what the staff think. Also is ignoring the spacetime effect thereby achieving infinite speed accepted on this wiki?

Back