• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Infinite Speed Rimuru (LET ME COOK!!🔥🔥)

I disagree with what Dred claims, since there is a skill from side stories [Endless Loop] it is a "Physical" space of infinite size and is claimed to be weaker than [Infinite Prison].

• Endless Loop (無限回廊エンドレスループ endoresu rūpu, lit. "Infinity Corridor"?): A sealing type ability similar to Infinity Prison. It traps the target in a corridor of infinite length and using complex calculations to prevent target's escape. It's fueled by the Magicules of the target, making it more effective the more powerful the opponent is.

Raw
「あーあ、愚かなヤツ等よ。リムルを怒らせるとはな……」

困った事をしてくれたな。これでは我の出番がなくなるではないか――と、〝無限回廊エンドレスループ〟の中に囚われていたヴェルドラが嘆いた。

上も下もない空間。

合わせ鏡のように、ずっと書棚が並んでいるだけ。

ヴェルドラはそんな場所に居るのに、実に平然と構えていた。そして、どうにかしてここから脱出しようと、究極能力アルティメットスキル『究明之王ファウスト』で『解析鑑定』を行っていたのである。

危機感はなかった。

何故ならば、もっと難解な『無限牢獄』に囚われていた経験があるからだ。

それに、力技なら脱出出来ると、既に見当がついていたのである。
(Btw, here is the translation to this scan)

'Ah, you foolish ones! How dare you offend Rimuru......."

'You've got me in trouble. This will leave me out of action," lamented Veldora, who was trapped in the "Endless Loop".

A space with no top and no bottom.

Just a row of bookshelves, like mirrors.

Veldora is in such a place, yet he is really unconcerned about it. And in order to somehow escape from this place, he was performing "Analysis Appraisal" with his Ultimate Skill "Faust, the King of Investigation".

There was no sense of crisis.

Because I had been trapped in the more difficult 'Infinite Prison'.

Moreover, he had already figured out that he could escape by brute force.

this may be a small help in proving that the spaces are physical

I don't think the statement ever states it is physical or "infinite in size". I don't know from where you get this notion. It is not even in the scan.
It does not even provide any specific details about the size or extent of this space as you are claiming.

And he literally destroyed it by pure brute force, if anything, it is not even relevant to the speed.

I made my stance very clear. You can call staff members to vote on the matter.

Oh ya, name fallacy. Mhm! (yet the claim of physical space is never proved)

It reminds me of a verse that has a name "11-D Power", and someone used it to justify it for cosmological purposes. (Which at the end, was a cool discussion, at least he conceded and wanted to be rational and reasonable)

I think I made my stance and my points very clear, to not be misinterpreted. I disagree with infinite speed and range, and the above-mentioned instance being used for any justification for speed (since it literally states brute force, not sure why it is even being relevant).

All, I see is some time-space manipulation abilities, and sealing for eternity.

I think, however, stomach (a sub-element of Beelzebuth) has unlimited mental space. I am not sure if it can be used for any AP/speed feats. Since it is only there to absorb targets and stuff (and consume souls). And pretty sure, the only way to escape it is some form of ability or destruction.

I don't know what this means. The infinite Prison or Endless Prison or Unlimited Imprisonment is only an unique ability to seal someone for eternity, which the feat itself supports this notion. Other than that, nothing. The claim of "it can seal the entire infinite space too" is too extraordinary.
The other person literally provided you with proof where it was compared to an ability with infinite length, so like what else do you need?🤨 And you said all that, but at the end of the day, it's still infinite if u stack all of those mentioned spaces

Well, to confirm my point of view that it is physical, I will give another scan

しかし残念ながら、智慧之王ラファエルさんの予測は無情だった。

だから俺は、安心してヴェルドラの好きにさせる事にしたのだ。

『いいよ』

『フンッ!! この我の凄さを見せつけてやる故、後で感想を述べるがいいわ!!』

ヴェルドラがそう勢い込んで、意気揚々と前に出て行く。

そうして、ヴェルドラとピピンの戦いが始まったのだった。

果たして、その結果は――

「――〝無限回廊エンドレスループ〟」

「ギャワわわわぁ――ッ!?」

――という感じで、何の捻りもなくヴェルドラが虚空の彼方へと飲み込まれていった。

『ビックリするくらい予想通りだったな』

『笑えるほどだったわね』

俺とヒナタは顔を見合わせて、そう頷きあったのである。

ちなみに、技を仕掛けた側であるピピンも、ヴェルドラと一緒に姿を消していた。

その理由はというと――

《解。この魔塔という建造物そのものが、ピピンの能力の影響下にありました。個体名:ラミリスの権能を模した技であると分析されましたので、その維持に塔との『同化』を行っているのでしょう》

との事である。

ラミリスの権能は唯一無二なので、それを曲がりなりにも再現するとは素晴らしい。智慧之王ラファエルさんがいなければ、何が起きているのか理解出来なくて恐怖するところだった。

しかも、建造物――つまりは物質との『同化』というのも、かなり珍しい能力スキルだと思う。

〝最古参の三賢人トリニティワイズマン〟と名乗るだけあって、実力も確かなのだなと実感したのだった。

Unfortunately, however, Wisdom King Raphael's prediction was heartless.

So I decided to rest assured and let Veldora do what he wanted.

'Fine.'

'Hmph! I'm going to show you how great I am, so you can tell me what you think later!

Veldra was so enthusiastic that she went forward in high spirits.

And so the battle between Veldora and Pippin began.

The result was...

"-"Infinite Corridor Endless Loop".

--Veldora was swallowed up into the void without any twists and turns.

'That was surprisingly predictable.'

'That was hilarious.'

The two of us looked at each other and nodded to each other.

Incidentally, Pippin, who was the one who had set up the technique, had also disappeared along with Veldra.

The reason for that is...

《Solution. This structure itself, the Demon Tower, was under the influence of Pippin's ability. It was analysed as a technique that imitated the authority of Individual name: Lamiris, so he must be 'assimilating' with the tower to maintain it."

This is the case.

The lamiris' authority is unique, so it is wonderful that he reproduces it in a crooked way. If it weren't for Raphael, the King of Wisdom, I would have been terrified because I couldn't understand what was happening.

Moreover, the 'assimilation' with the construction - in other words, the material - is also a rather rare ability skill.

I realised that he was the "oldest of the three wise Trinity Wisemen", and that his abilities were solid.

it's not name fallacy. it's stated to not have a top or bottom and is comparable to something that has infinite length.
It is not evidence of a physical space or size.

It's literally a reference of being trapped inside an endless loop where you have no chance to escape it.

I don't see any indication of size or being referred as physical space

Well, to confirm my point of view that it is physical, I will give another scan
It is literally stated as void. If anything, it does not remotely prove anything except my point that it is a trap to never bring able to escape.

It was also hilarious since he could destroy it with ease.

It is literally stated as void. If anything, it does not remotely prove anything except my point that it is a trap to never bring able to escape.

《Solution. This structure itself, the Demon Tower, was under the influence of Pippin's ability. It was analysed as a technique that imitated the authority of Individual name: Ramiris, so he must be 'assimilating' with the tower to maintain it..》

It's literally a physical space. Look at chapter 103 in the manga

Because I had been trapped in the more difficult 'Infinite Prison'.
Moreover, an Endless Loop is literally compared as weaker than an Infinite Prison

This was has no correspondence to the endless trap. It is referring to demon tower.

One is small world (the 100th floor structure) and other one is one of the abilities of pipin's abilities - Arts.

There is difference between a skill and arts. Nonetheless, it's being compared to infinite prison because it is a sealing ability, not because its properties and size.

Also duplicating posts is not right way to notify the user.

BRUHH The endless loop is the technique but have size

"-"Infinite Corridor Endless Loop".

--Veldora was swallowed up into the void without any twists and turns.

'That was surprisingly predictable.'

'That was hilarious.'

The two of us looked at each other and nodded to each other.

Incidentally, Pippin, who was the one who had set up the technique, had also disappeared along with Veldra.

(In any case, we have moved away from the topic, I will wait for the decision of the staff)

Last edited:
Oh ya, name fallacy. Mhm! (yet the claim of physical space is never proved)

It reminds me of a verse that has a name "11-D Power", and someone used it to justify it for cosmological purposes. (Which at the end, was a cool discussion, at least he conceded and wanted to be rational and reasonable)

I think I made my stance and my points very clear, to not be misinterpreted. I disagree with infinite speed and range, and the above-mentioned instance being used for any justification for speed (since it literally states brute force, not sure why it is even being relevant).

All, I see is some time-space manipulation abilities, and sealing for eternity.

I think, however, stomach (a sub-element of Beelzebuth) has unlimited mental space. I am not sure if it can be used for any AP/speed feats. Since it is only there to absorb targets and stuff (and consume souls). And pretty sure, the only way to escape it is some form of ability or destruction.
Holy shit aint no way you think "no top and no bottom" and "endless loop" as the name suggest is a name fallacy?
Maybe you're trolling

Rimuru never destroyed (just absorbed) infinite prison.

This is irrelevant but I'll say it

Anyway In Web Novel, even 3A characters can't destroy Infinite Prison but Low 2C character could. Also, when Chloe O'Bell WN surrounded herself with infinite prison, even characters that scaled above Base 3A can't hurt her. It seems to work that way in LN as well, no difference. WN Infinite Prison was also defined similarly to LN.
Infinite/Unlimited prison is already specified as infinite and its infinity is also defined, but you either ignore or missed the scans.
Infinite in size? Did you ever watch the episode, since the size was never truly infinite, to begin with? So I think the mental/imaginary is crucial to approach.
Anime, Manga, Light Novel, it doesn't matter. Although the Infinite Prison may not seem infinite from the outside, the moment a person is imprisoned inside, he finds himself in an infinite space and attacks are lost in infinite space.

We don't need to talk about the same things again, let's just wait for the staff. Otherwise staff will get lost in Dread's comments.

Last edited:
Rimuru never destroyed (just absorbed) infinite prison.

This is irrelevant but I'll say it

Infinite/Unlimited prison is already specified as infinite and its infinity is also defined, but you either ignore or missed the scans.

Anime, Manga, Light Novel, it doesn't matter. Although the Infinite Prison may not seem infinite from the outside, the moment a person is imprisoned inside, he finds himself in an infinite space and attacks are lost in infinite space.

We don't need to talk about the same things again, let's just wait for the staff. Otherwise staff will get lost in Dread's comments.
I wanted to say something that ends up offending dread but i will refrain cuz of your comment thanks

For some reason I'm only seeing few and fewer slime threads nowadays, so hopefully with the creation of this soon-to-be-closed thread, the supporters could be ressurected.

Infinite Speed Beelzebuth
When trying to save Gaia — Milim's pet dragon, Rimuru opted to devour the core exactly at the interval after Milim's attack destroyed the spiritual body but before that same attack reached and broke the core. In doing this, Rimuru used Beelzebuth which at that exact moment stated to be capable of ignoring time and space. It should be pretty clear with the given context that the statements lean towards its speed.

“Okay, Chaos Dragon. We will set you free now,” I muttered, beginning the final step.

Timing was key.

The spiritual body of the Chaos Dragon had leaked out, and Milim’s magic had destroyed it, along with its astral body.

I witnessed all that, and before Milim crushed its core, I needed to execute ‘Devour Soul.’

Ignoring time and space, ‘Gluttonous King Beelzebuth’ was activated.

As long as I could see, it would finish the job faster than Milim’s magic.

And, my plan worked. I successfully obtained the Chaos Dragon’s broken core.
(Volume 10, Chapter 5)

Edit: Huh, turns out I was missing another feat. There was an instance as well where Beelzebuth is stated to ignore space-time, where in this case Rimuru used it to capture a teleporting bullet from killing an important person. Thanks @Nxdia00

—Eh!
To my shock, the bullet disappeared without a trace.
«Report. It’s a form of ‘Spatial Movement,’ called ‘Spatial Connection.’»
‘Spatial Connection’ apparently was a Skill that could connect two recognized points. The distance between the two points couldn’t be too far away, and the area of effect was very narrow, so it didn’t need much effort to perform.
But right now, I had no time to listen to explanations like that.
The red-haired woman was comprehending the space through ‘Magic Perception.’ The next second, the bullet reemerged next to Elric. She launched the Skill at the location with precision.
As a result—she completely ignored the two kilometers in between us as well as the outer walls. The assassination plan was about to succeed.
A small black hole appeared around fifty centimeters away from Elric’s head. And from it flew the lethal bullet travelling at over four hundred meters per second.
It was just as powerful as if it were shot nearby. There was no obstacle in its path, and the bullet was closing in on Elric.
Slowly, but surely. I could see it travelling.
Yet in this situation, there was nothing I could do. I didn’t have time to warn him, and even if I were to take action, I wouldn’t be fast enough to stop the bullet.
«…There is no problem. Activate Ultimate Skill ‘Gluttonous King Beelzebuth?’ YES/NO.»
Eh, will it seriously make it? That was just my own doubt, but I still listened to Raphael-san’s proposal.
And the next moment—woah, incredible.
Ignoring space-time, the bullet lay in my hand, motionless.
(Volume 10, Chapter 3)

So we have 2 times where Beelzebuth is depicted to be Rimuru's fastest attack where it can instantaneously reach its target faster than Rimuru can perceive/reach, and being able to ignore time and space in the process.

As if it not enough, the lesser version of Beelzebuth, Predator, can instantly consume Infinite Prison which holds infinite-sized space. This is probably not enough on its own, but its serve as a good supporting feat. Long story short, Beelzebuth can ignore time and space, and capable of actually devouring infinite-sized space. This would also upgrades his range via Beelzebuth.

i

I agree with Infinite Speed attack speed with Beelzebuth (Beelzebuth can ignore time and space to reach its target).

the moment a person is imprisoned inside, he finds himself in an infinite space and attacks are lost in infinite space.
This is actually more the effect of Rimuru's stomach than unlimited imprisonment but ok

Isn't effect of the unlimited prison inside Rimuru's stomach?
Isn't it just Veldora that's sealed? In my view Ifrit's position is the same as Rimuru's in the 1st episode, I interpreted that Veldora just pulled Ifrit into his stomach along with him

Isn't it just Veldora that's sealed? In my view Ifrit's position is the same as Rimuru's in the 1st episode, I interpreted that Veldora just pulled Ifrit into his stomach along with him
At first, only Veldora was sealed but when Ifrit was captured, It was seem to be imprisoned in the same place as Veldora. I really don't know how Ifrit got inside the unlimited prison. Anyway.

At first, only Veldora was sealed but when Ifrit was captured, It was seem to be imprisoned in the same place as Veldora. I really don't know how Ifrit got inside the unlimited prison. Anyway.
At this point I don't know how the scene should be considered, but that's ok, game on

If predator/beelzebub can physically engulf an infinite sized space then I see no reason for it not to be infinite speed. Ignoring time and space however is a bit too vague for speed.

Does the web novel have a similar statement n feats? Because you can probably use the space-time universal swallowing feat as a strong supporting evidence for this

Does the web novel have a similar statement n feats? Because you can probably use the space-time universal swallowing feat as a strong supporting evidence for this

If predator/beelzebub can physically engulf an infinite sized space then I see no reason for it not to be infinite speed. Ignoring time and space however is a bit too vague for speed.
The thing is only the inside of the prison is infinite the outside is visible and all
@Catpija since you love Veldora so much you can give bro cosmic awareness you know?
Anyways
I don't think the predator own matter the "Ignoring time and space" is the best we have cuz its supports the feat
He devoured something before he realizes its been even activated
(Which would mean it bypassed his thinking acceleration)
That's all i can say

I don't know what this means. The infinite Prison or Endless Prison or Unlimited Imprisonment is only an unique ability to seal someone for eternity, which the feat itself supports this notion. Other than that, nothing. The claim of "it can seal the entire infinite space too" is too extraordinary.
umm ackshually, Infinite Prison is the right term as in japanese, the kanji is read as "mugen" which is straight up infinite, eternal is a different word which would be "eien"

The description for it is also stated to possess "infinite" imaginary spaces Same reason why it lasts for eternity because infinite is infinite regardless of how you tamper with the amount, subract or divide it and it's still infinite🤓

While i disagree with it being infinite range as it was shown that rimuru is able to physically wrap around it and used stomach to contain it.

It would also make the feats inconsistent for predator to be able to cover infinite range as rimuru with gluttony also needs time to wrap and reach a target.

Predator acted more like a gate for infinite prison to enter stomach.

The infinite for infinite prison should be discussed in a different topic for H3A Which already happened but was somehow rejected due to being inconsistent even though true dragons are able to blow worlds at their full power but we'll also leave that to another discussion in the future when official trans comes or more info for it are given and the other argument for it was because it's "imaginary"

Back