• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Verse Page Split

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should we close this? I think we have done everything except for changing the Second Heaven to have the proper origin, and the proper name of Muzan or Magsarion.

I do not know. What do the rest of you think?

Would creating redirect links from those page names be enough or should we do the reverse?

Okay. Please remember to redirect the old page title.

Yeah, I renamed it and it is redirected; also, I updated the profile's origin to Shinza Banshou as suggested.

It would be best to remove the "while never appearing on screen" part, as he appeared in Sayoshant Desatir, thats where the image was from.

If someone does a CRT to rate his power as Magsarion we can add a Magsarion Key. From what I know it seems to be 7-A, though we should only add it when we have some confirmation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back