• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Experiment: Koishi Komeiji vs Wilhelm Ehrenburg

• walks into thread*
  • points out that it was explicitly noted that if you don't atttract attention then his passive absorption is kinda weak*
  • walks out*

i mean its a soul and lifeforce thing and tbf the LDOs resist soul stuff

hmm maybe at that moment wil can sense the power and soul read which could allow him to understand his enemy is much stronger physically and lead to a briah unleash.

Isn't they active it without using chant? The last argument i read before they can active the briah without the chant.

its more for effect even then its stupidly quick not even a second i think

didn't beatrice in her briah despite being so close like 20 meters couldn't do it in time so there is that...

eleonore and again while they do chant if the opponent is really dangerous i think they'll ditch the chant like valeria who ditched his completely

he could if in that moment he notices and she can still be interated with right? As in she can still be soul and life force sucked even if she's a sort of "imaginary friend". Plus she's well within the briahs range being only 5 meters away from wil while the range is 100 times more than the distance they start against each other.

Akalavashimu said:
but how does she know briah is dangerous? and she is supposed to dumb and really straight , she practically a child
Just because she's child doesn't mean she is dumb or can't sense any danger, despite being physically a child she's not quite a child, also any child who can sense any danger can just avoid it.

Koishi makes actions unconconsciously and is bloodlusted. She will do the first thing that pops up in her head, which would be to keep attacking.

Would Wil even have the chance to?

I think Koishi might teleport away from the sight of scary stakes, with a range still within the Briah. Although, she might consider the whole fight as a game and keep attacking. It's very hard to determine what such a powerful child would do.

> Would Wil even have the chance to?

From what actually?

Also is her disappearing/concept as imaginary friend also covering her life and soul completely?

Koishi is bloodlusted. She's gonna blow up with danmaku and oneshot Wil

Her imaginary friend thing is her being a sunconconsious being. Her whole existence can't be remembered or noticed unless she wants you to.

Need prove for this one. And soul detect is ambigue againts her because there is no soul detection in toho as far i remember

Veloxt1r0kore said:
Just because she's child doesn't mean she is dumb or can't sense any danger
She's really straight and child is really lacking in sense of danger thats why they like to climb high thing and eat battery or any colorful items

Akalavashimu said:
Need prove for this one. And soul detect is ambigue againts her because there is no soul detection in toho as far i remember
"Nonexistent Physiology (Mental. It is impossible to remember or even notice her)"
-Her profile

"As her actions are controlled entirely by her subconscious, Koishi's presence cannot be noticed by other beings unless she allows it, even while standing in plain view because she's closed her mind, or her Third Eye. Likewise, her older sister's ability to read minds has no effect on her, as she does not technically have a mind to read; that's why she said, "my sister can't win against me." Even someone who manages to communicate with Koishi will forget about her after she leaves, unless they already knew of her as Satori's sister.

Some children are immune to this effect due to their still-developing minds, leading Koishi to become their "imaginary friend", though they will forget about her when they grow up.[1]Other than making others unable to perceive her existence, it also makes the act of doing so difficult to perceive. Practically, without being noticed by tengu or the other youkai, she climbed Youkai Mountai. Even the optical camouflage was spoiled." -TouhouWiki

"Because she could act unconsciously, she remained unnoticed. She could go above ground, sneak past sleeping shrine maidens, or go into the mountain the tengu guarded, and nobody would take notice of her." -Official Subterranean Animism profile.

"She remembered nothing.
When she came to, she was blended into the crowd.
Not a soul noticed it.
Every day, she lived like that - without dreams, and without hopes." -Official Hopeless Masquerade profile

"Since she cannot read minds, there is no longer any reason for others to hate her, but since her own mind is completely empty, she can no longer be liked by anyone either. Her presence cannot be felt by anyone unless she has entered their direct field of vision. And even if one can see her with their eyes, she will still be thought of as non-existent(*1). When she leaves one's sight, she is immediately forgotten."

"Despite Koishi's nature, her older sister does worry about her. Even her older sister can't see her because of her lack of a mind, but nonetheless her sister hasn't forgotten her."

"A youkai invisible to adults, and only visible to certain children. However, even those who played with them in their childhood will completely forget that they existed once they grow up. Has anything like that ever happened to you?(*2) They are often referred to as "imaginary friends." Koishi is, no doubt, an imaginary friend." -Symposium of Post-mysticism

Akalavashimu said:
And soul detect is ambigue againts her because there is no soul detection in toho as far i remember
Wilhelm has to consciously perceive Koishi. No adult can consciously perceive Koishi, she is subconscious/unconscious.

Bloodlusted Koishi shouldn't even use spellcards or orderly danmaku. She'd just straight up use some omni-directional attack or explosion, since the spellcards only exist to limit them to playing games.

The soul's presence. Wil consciously perceives the soul like he consciously perceives the rest of the world right?

The soul is part of Koishi. When you've just met Koishi, you will not remember anything about her once you take your eyes off her. It's hard to even know if she exists unless you have indirect info like "Oh, she's Satori's sister."

Wilhelm is using soul sense, meaning he has to consciously perceive with a sense, albeit a new sense. You can't sense your subconscious. It's like trying to remember dreams you've forgotten.

Back