• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What a Terrible Night For a Curse and despair (Wilhelm Ehrenburg vs Kazumi Subaru) (ONE MORE VOTE!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What reasons per se? Wasn't the conclusion the experts reached basically that the two characters' pocket dimensions would clash trying to overwrite each other, whoever wins that wins the fight, and we have absolutely no way of telling who would win that? I vote inconclusive.

Blahblah9755 said:
What reasons per se? Wasn't the conclusion the experts reached basically that the two characters' pocket dimensions would clash trying to overwrite each other, whoever wins that wins the fight, and we have absolutely no way of telling who would win that? I vote inconclusive.
That's why i want to ended this whole dimensional thing but well vote is vote,unless someone want to debunk it.

There was a debunk on the reasons earlier (Kazumi is already in Witch form, so he can't kill her before that and would use Briah.), and the main people behind those reasons basically came to the conclusion it was inconclusive.

then why her soul resist still be unconventional Soul Manipulation?

it should be Immunity to Soul Manipulation (Lacks a soul) like other witch.

Because Kazumi is extremely confusing as always a special case who is basically only partially a witch.

She has a soul unlike them, the point was more that we kind of need to determine the whole pocket dimension thingy given that it pretty much decides how the thread goes.

Thank you Kaltias then Inconclusive.

Edit

Wait "She has a soul unlike them" it mean she has soul if he suck her soul isn't mean the end?, or she can live without soul?

I do not know if she'd die if her soul was absorbed honestly. You could make a case both for Kazumi becoming a full blown witch in that case, or just dying

Yeah, I'm pretty sure all those votes are nulled, since they all stem from her being unable to resist Briah, which she may or may not need to. Also, I think the only vote for Kazumi got deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back