• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What a Terrible Night For a Curse and despair (Wilhelm Ehrenburg vs Kazumi Subaru) (ONE MORE VOTE!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So from the discussion above, Bey can win easily with Briah? Well then, then I vote for him.

Schro and Ovy it seems.

I didn't vote for Willy though so don't count me in

Again, going to point out that his Briah needs to overwrite a labyrinth that Kazumi pretty much control in every single aspect, so i'm pretty sure that this isn't simply "Briah gg"

She can also see and sense invisible people, so she is going to see him.

Also, if he kept up with Schrieber while the latter was faster than him, either the speed gap was small, or he was fighting from a distance, or restraining Wolfgang in some ways.

Otherwise it means that Wilhelm = Wolfgang >>> Wilhelm, which is impossible

@Blah

Kazumi's mind hax isn't citywide, although it can affect thirteen people who individually have mind hax resistance on a scale of hundreds.

^ IIRC, the only reason Willhelm could fight against Schreiber somewhat equally was because of his Briah absorbing from Schreiber's power/souls/etc., so the more they fought, the stronger Wilhelm became, though it still wasn't enough to win against Schreiber. Also, Schreiber was in his true Briah IIRC (the berserker one), so he was more powerfull than usually.

Does the labyrinth power null or something?

If not i'm pretty sure he can just make up his Briah then

What i'm saying is that "he kept up with Wolfgang, so time acceleration isn't an issue" isn't true if the reason why he kept up with Wolfie was that the latter had a speed advantage that was either minor or outright null.

@ALRF

It doesn't power null, but if Wilhelm's Briah works inside a pocket dimension of sort, he can't just enter the labyrinth and say "hey this is my pocket dimension now"

@Kaltias

He kept up with Wolfgang 'i'm faster than you briah' simply because of the potency of his absorption briah

It doesn't absorb souls and life force only but energy too. Simply put he was absorbing Wolfgang speed too

In other words. Wolfgang is faster > Wilhelm absorbs energy of Wolfgang too becoming as fast as him > Wolfgang is again faster > Wilhelm absorbs yet again the energy to keep up > continue on

Kaltias said:
@ALRF

It doesn't power null, but if Wilhelm's Briah works inside a pocket dimension of sort, he can't just enter the labyrinth and say "hey this is my pocket dimension now"
Not how it works though? He creates his own world for him. He doesn't rewrite hers with his. But make a new one for him

His Briah creates its own pocket dimension, so it won't take hold of the already made pocket dimension (the labyrinth(?)). Only Hadou Gods can take hold of dimensions or universes IIRC, so even if the Briah is a Hadou one, it would have a limited reach inside the world.

Yeah but he creates his own world for himself, and she creates her own for herself.

The result is either that they collide and try to overwrite each other, or they end up being separated, in which case they just more or less sit down in their respective pocket worlds.

Was that shown in Puella?

Because something like that never happens in DI or at least i don't remember it happens

Both happened. Hitomi's Nightmare warped part of Homulilly's labyrinth, and there is a familiar that can make pocket dimensions within the labyrinth itself, but they act as a separated thing (kinda like a deeper level of the labyrinth, so to speak)

Actually nevermind that, something similar happened between Rusalka and Machina

Wilhelm is capable of keeping his Briah against Berserk Wolfgang which is crazy. Machina has less souls than Wolfgang and he could lol nope Rusalka own World. He even bluntly states she would need to add another 200,000 souls to amp herself up just to keep up

Though i dunno if it's enough, Helga will also come to help Wilhelm and greatly boosts his Briah

Idk because i'm not sure how we judge this kind of stuff tbh.

If it's a matter of scale, Kazumi scales from being above people with a barrier several kilometers wide.

If it's a matter of the degree of control, they are probably even? It seems that a Briah and a labyrinth are very similar in nature.

If it's a matter of AP idk. We are using the 7-B versions so both should be stupidly close to 7-A

A Briah rejects all rules of reality (The reality they are inside) to overwritte it and fulfill the user's desire and create the world they wish for. Gudou Briah's make the user's body said reality/world. Hadou Briah's change the outside reality.

I'm trying to find the scan about Briah rejecting all rules to create a new world. Its somewhere in my gallery

Again, witches do the same with their labyrinths

"When we isolate it from the power that purifies and ascends magic girls, the power that you called 'laws of cycle' then what will happen to the soul gem? The resulting observation is indeed rather fascinating. An isolated dimension was formed with its own independent law that seeks to guide and capture victims from the outside... This match what you have previously explained, the power of a witch."

@AS

W...why!? o.0

Also,transist the condition place from nightly Paris to nightly Paris with the heavy rains,imagine the batle and feel the atmospher.......ovo

tbh for now wil FRA. And yes wolfie has 185k ish souls and wil managed to keep an even steven with his briah which his soul rates are far lower so it does show he can absorb at a really rapid rate once it goes up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back