• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Explanation Page Revision 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you think i insult you ´╝îi am sorry for that
but you say´╝îIf you truly know japanese, then you'd see ÒÇéjust like you Doubt me´╝îso i just response´╝îif i hurt you ´╝îi am sorry againÒÇé
about þìàÕ¡Éþø«Þ¿ÇÕ¢ª´╝înot just þìàÕ¡Éþø«Þ¿ÇÕ¢ª´╝îthere are other character who can do this ting whose feat is really weak´╝îbut i think you guy maybe dont know about them´╝îfor example þƒÑµÇºÞÂàõ¢ôÒÇé
anyway´╝îif you are hurt´╝îi am sorry

Ravenous4th said:
@Doctor
Then that should be evaluated case by case. Personally (and perhaps staff members, too) believe that this is enough. As it is proven to be literal comparison.

Though, if you want to see other feats, then I will send you, because from what I see, you have next to no experience with this series. I think you should come to my wall, instead of piling pots here. No offense, of course.

Thank you.
dont think i want to downgrade or stop the upgrade of masadaverse which make no sense to me´╝îi just say my doubt and i dont too care the tier of any verseÒÇébut if i doubt someting i will sayÒÇéthats all

So, 31 agreements (with 7 staff member) 6 Neutral

I never saw a thread with so much agreement, is this a record or something like that? Maybe because I'm new

No, this is not something new. And you are somewhat derailing, by the way.

Though, that's not exactly a bad thing.

I suppose that it can be implemented, yes, but it would have been better with more uniform staff agreement.

I am standing by my words. Especially when someone comes in, declares themselves capable of speaking japanese, only to entirely start saying some weird stuff

I agree with Sleepy here. For obvious reasons.

As for the revision itself: The information is spot-on. I see little error here. As for the actual tiering itself? If Ultima (the architect behind the new system) is fine with it, then I'm fine with it. I felt High 1-A was mostly the case anyway, personally.

All the doubt of the neutral staff are solved like Andy, and they want to stay neutral because they don't want to influence Also some neutral staff member is fine with the upgrade but doesn't want influence since they doesn't know well the verse, but they are fine with it. On the other hand, a LOT of members agreed and also the majority of the staffs agreed with the complete absence of disagree I think we really should start with the implementation since the results are the same, and we are in a stagnation situation at the moment.

It seems like this change has been accepted then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back