• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Explanation Page Revision 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there should enough inputs get the revision started soon; personally, I don't mind for waiting more.

I have actually asked few other staff members to come. I believe that we require a bit more input before applying the change - even if Ant says it's fine.

I was not sure of 1-A masada before but after going through the scans and explanations I can get behind this upgrade, heck I personally think Hajun is tier 0.

So, if I understand correctly, everyone here agrees that:

• Any Tai Taikyoku/Taiji is High 1-A by default;
  • Hajun is... high High 1-A,
right?

If I understand correctly, then you want to represent the cosmological structure in this way:

1. Dimensional hierarchy
  2. Singularity depth (Ðüorresponds to the inner depth of any God on the throne, including Hajun, and therefore can be an infinite hierarchy) - starts from 1-A
  3. Throne (base for Gods) - starts from high 1-A
  4. Taikyoku/Taiji hierarchy - various degrees of high 1-A up to infinity/"close" to tier 0
right?

Well, only the part about the singularity causes me some doubts, but I do not have the contextual knowledge to confirm or refute that, so that I am neutral on this issue.

I am just clarifying that everyone understands what exactly we are talking about here (not about 1-A, but about high 1-A).

I don't know what a number of the scans say due to lack of translation, so I don't think I can give any confident assessment here

I would appreciate if you can give a translation for the specific scan that proves all concepts originating from Taikyou

I agree with this, also for Ren's ability, I believe that we need a new page for an ability called stasis or something similar. This is for abilities that seem like time stop but are not actually time stop, I have been thinking of this ever since we had a Bard page and no power fit what he actually does.

If we are upgrading the characters that high, I am more uncertain. You can place me in the neutral section instead.

@Antvasima

Will do right away.

@Andytrenom

it is my fault for not providing a translation in that part. I apologize.

Here are the translations provided by ALRF

In the first one:

Õñ¬µÑÁ――ÚÖ░ÚÖ¢ÚüôÒü½ÒüèÒüæÒéïõ©çþë®Òü«ÕàâÕºïÒüºÒüéÒéèÒÇüÕ«çÕ«ÖÒü«õ©¡Õ┐âþé╣ÒéƵîçÒüÖµªéÕ┐Á

Taikyoku--Origin of all things in Onmyoudou (Way of Yin and Yang), concept pointing to the nucleus of the universe.

In the second one:

õ©çþë®Òü«ÕàâÕºïÒü½Òü»þÀÅÒüªÒü«õ║ïÞ▒íÒü«ÕàâÒüîÒüéÒéïÒéåÒüêÒÇüÒüØÒüôÒü½ÞºªÒéîÒéîÒü░ÒüéÒéëÒéåÒéïþƒÑÒü¿ÕèøÒéÆÕ╝òÒüìÕç║ÒüøÒéïÒÇéþÀÅÒüªÒéƵéƒÒéèÒÇüþÀÅÒüªÒéƵêÉÒüøÒéï

To draw power and grasp the knowledge of everything, the source of all phenomena and the origin of all things. To see all and do all.

Well, the first statement just calls Taikyou itself a concept and the second doesn't mention concepts explicitly

If knowledgeable members deem the evidence enough for the ratings I have no problem, but just based off the evidence I'm seeing I wouldn't be able to lend my support

Put me in neutral I guess

@Andy There are more scans and implications, here should be one of them that explicitly mention such thing.

õ©©ÒüöÒü¿ÕíùÒéèµ¢░ÒüÖÒü╗Òü®Òü«µ│óÕïòÒéÆÕ¥ùÒüƒÞÇàÒü½ÚÖÉÒéèÒÇüÒüôÒü«þ®║Òü½Òüªµ┤╗ÕïòÒéÆÞ¿▒ÒüòÒéîÒÇüÒü¥Òüƒµû░ÒüƒÒü¬þÉåÒéÆþöƒÒü┐Õç║ÒüÖÒüôÒü¿ÒüîÒüºÒüìÒéïÒü«ÒüáÒÇé

Only those who have reached Emanation can enter this place and create new concepts.

And aside from that concept creation statement, we also have this

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/615909199544713380/616984663654662185/unknown.png

Again, I apologize for not highlighting such scan or including it in the thread.

I do not know the verse, but I read all of it because it was very well written and by checking the tiering system I agree with your Thread, just if you want to count my opinion; I do not know if you can after my admission of not knowing the verse, just basing on the requirements of the tier, but I agree

Stuff related to the "canvas" and Singularity and such were, quite honestly, confusing on a great level at first.

I feel unsatisfied still with my general understanding of it, but I feel confident enough to say I agree with what is being stated at least. Is good to have more backing the tiers.

Somebody should probably ask Sera EX, Agnaa, and Promestein to comment here.

Just on the 1-A explanations in the OP, I don't have the energy to go through and analyze the rest.

And all I have to say there is that being incapable of reaching a higher dimension normally or with ordinary attacks is not evidence of infinite superiority of said dimension.

Promestein said:
Just on the 1-A explanations in the OP, I don't have the energy to go through and analyze the rest.

And all I have to say there is that being incapable of reaching a higher dimension normally or with ordinary attacks is not evidence of infinite superiority of said dimension.
It's because the relation is the same as the whole "reality-picture" interaction.

I feel that we've had enough responses from users (mainly staff) and have waited long enough, so is this ready to be implemented yet or shall we wait longer?

-BANLK- said:
I was not sure of 1-A masada before but after going through the scans and explanations I can get behind this upgrade, heck I personally think Hajun is tier 0.
Hajun couldn't be Tier 0, remember Naraku exists.

let me just say this, if all gods were to be h igh 1-A hajun cant be tier 0... reason being he still uses the same power source as t he gods even IF he breaks the taiji scaling, he still uses it as his main thing to be unfathomably higher than the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back