• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Important: Our striking strength system has been updated

Well, due to that we never sufficiently updated our system from that of Polar-kun in that regard. We only went half of the way several years ago.

Promestein is awesome though, so now we don't have that problem anymore. πŸ«‘πŸ‘πŸ™πŸ™‚

Does anyone have some type of history of VS Battles Wiki's evolution?
For what you are asking, the closest that I can think of is this or this, if there are others, I don't know or I don't remember.

To relate this to the topic of Striking Strength, back then, the Striking Strength system was really weird. For example, Room level/Small Building level would be called "Class MJ", and Building level would be "Class GJ", around Planet level is where class term starts containing three letters, for example: "Class XKJ". I think those letters represent measurements in joules, for example: Class MJ -> Class Megajoules, and I think the terms were borrowed from OBD. That is where the term "class" originally comes from, and only the term "class" made it through when the Striking Strength revisions happened years ago.

If someone has not memorized the system during that version of Striking Strength, they would have to constantly look on the Striking Strength page to know what "Class MJ" is, which is tedious. It's not immediately clear what striking class corresponds to which Attack Potency for example.

Which tiering revision are you referring to and around what date did it occurr, more specifically?

Note that I thought to look over this again and managed to find and correct several dozen missed articles in tiers 11-4 with a new search technique.

Thank you greatly. Your help is very appreciated. πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™‚

Back