• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

VSBW Lore: Staff Timeline

AKM sama

Waifu Connoisseur
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Human Resources
In today's chapter of VSBW lore, I bring you the updated VS Battles Wiki Staff Timeline. Here you can see when our staff members got promoted/retired, which positions they held/hold and at what time periods, and how the legacy looks like in the grand scheme of things. After all, we had 181 staff members: 70 of which are still at their positions, while the other 111 are retired. This value is one of the greatest on the entire Fandom network, if not the greatest.

This is a continuation of something @Ogurtsow did back in 2019, so all credit goes to him. I decided to update it for fun. So here it is.
(Keep in mind that this might not be entirely accurate. If you find some mistake or if I missed something, do let me know.)

f3f41bcde47d82bfbe3005baf66020e1.png

55c877a58b2bdecdc98ec1231b6f275f.png

Statistics

• The longest time as a bureaucrat belongs to @Antvasima: 7 years, 4 months, 4 days (Still increasing)
  • The longest time as a consultant belongs to @DarkLK: 3 years, 4 months, 14 days
  • The longest time as an administrator belongs to @SomebodyData: 5 years, 10 months, 26 days (Still increasing)
  • The longest time as a content moderator belongs to @Shadowbokunohero: 4 years, 2 months, 6 days (Still increasing)
  • The longest time as a discussion moderator belongs to @Dino_Ranger_Black: 5 years, 6 months, 5 days
  • The longest time as a calculation group member belongs to both @Executor_N0 and @Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan: 4 years, 2 months, 13 days (Still increasing)
  • The longest time as a chat moderator belongs to @TISSG7Redgrave: 4 years, 4 months, 8 days
  • The longest time as an image helper belongs @The_Divine_Phoenix: 2 year, 8 months, 25 days (Still increasing)
  • The longest time as a retired staff member (till coming back) belongs to @Gallavant: 2 years, 9 months, 28 days
  • The longest time as a regular member (till becoming a staff member) belongs to @CrimsonStarFallen: 5 years, 26 days
  • The longest time being blocked (with getting unblocked later and becoming a staff member) belongs to @Mr._Bambu: 1 year
  • The shortest time as a regular member (till becoming a staff member) belongs to @Sera_EX: 1 month (lol)

P.S. The statistics above are as of Aug 18, 2022.

Last edited:
@Antvasima @DontTalkDT @Ultima_Reality @SomebodyData @The_real_cal_howard @Dragonmasterxyz @Celestial_Pegasus @Soldier_Blue @Saikou_The_Lewd_King @Andytrenom @DarkDragonMedeus @Wokistan @Elizhaa @Qawsedf234 @ByAsura @Sir_Ovens @Damage3245 @Starter_Pack @Ogbunabali @Abstractions @WeeklyBattles @Colonel_Krukov @Mindovin @Crazylatin77 @Jvando @Gemmysaur @Hop_Hoppington-Hoppenhiemer @LordGriffin1000 @Theglassman12 @Crabwhale @Eficiente @GyroNutz @DarkGrath @The_Wright_Way @Firestorm808 @DemonGodMitchAubin @Everything12 @Duedate8898 @Planck69 @KingTempest @Therefir @Ugarik @DMUA @Jasonsith @KieranH10 @Migue79 @Armorchompy @ZackMoon1234 @Ryukama @Azathoth_the_Abyssal_Idiot @A6colute @Matthew_Schroeder @Reppuzan @Professor_Voodoo @Monarch_Laciel @Kaltias @Assaltwaffle @Kepekley23 @Dargoo_Faust @MrKingOfNegativity @SleepyTBubble @Crzer07 @Skalt711 @Steven_Pogi_Paitao @Zaratthustra @AidenBrooks999 @RadicalMrR @Antoniofer @PaChi2 @Super_Saiyan_God_Julian @Sandman31 @Warren_Valion @PrinceOfTheMorning @Crimson_Azoth @Schnee_One @The_Calaca @ShiroyashaGinSan @Ricsi-viragosi @Zanybrainy2000 @TataHakai @AlexSoloVaAlFuturo @KGiffoni @TheRustyOne @EvilMegaCookie @AkuAkuAkuma @Sayo_Yasuda @Peter_"Quicksilver"_Maximoff @The_Foolish_Omniscient_Guy @SamanPatou @ElixirBlue @Tllmbrg @Nehz_XZX @Agnaa @Dereck03 @CrimsonStarFallen @UchihaSlayer96 @Maverick_Zero_X @LordTracer @Emirp sumitpo @EliminatorVenom @Psychomaster35 @CloverDragon03 @KLOL506 @Dark-Carioca @AbaddonTheDisappointment @Aguywhodoesthings @MistaClean @MonkeyOfLife @FinePoint @Propellus @Promestein @Confluctor @M3X @PrettyFearMachine @The_Impress @Amelia_Lonelyheart @Moritzva @JustSomeWeirdo @First_Witch

Apologies for the biggest mass ping on the wiki, but I thought this might be of interest.

Some of those lines tell crazy stories man. Can't believe that only Somebody and Pegasus are left of the admins that were admins before I found this place.

I had already seen it when I was patrolling the recent edits. Hehehehehe let's see how long I'll last.

Alas, there's only one record I am close to setting.

I've always thought this was neat and it's great to see it back. Crazy to think I've been here for 6 years, even if a lot of those have been on and off.

Also my sins of being blocked continue to be hidden from all. Good.

There are no mentions that Ryukama, Kavpeny, and SomebodyData were all banned before by Antvasima for "Making bad edits into pages" But they exist on block log even if Antvasima doesn't remember SD's ban. But SD mentioned it was due to some glitch a long time ago.

Eugh, personally I think the lore and timeline has gotten too complicated. I know this is a hot take, but maybe sultan the author should write a doomsday event that ***** up everything, like what Warhammer Fantasy and World of Darkness did.
Pouring one out for all the fallen goats of VSBW. (Specifically KuuIchigo, LordAizenSama and Warren_Valion)
Pouring one for the homie Azathoth.

how tf does one call hop a d-bag?
he was being a dickbag

I called him it on FC/OC and got my ass banned from mainsite by Prom

it was an alt of Sera's original (lol) which went inactive, so they got re-instated, essentially

Back