• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Adding examples for Transduality Type 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would say 2 or 3 good examples would do.
I don't see any reasons/justification under God (Unsong)
I am not doubting that he got none, but the profile is not really finished and there are no references presented there

I would say Arcana from MG verse and Self-Engine Reference are good examples.

And it looks really outdated. No references, we no longer have “irrelevant” for Stamina, nor for striking strength.
So it does not look like a good example of transdaulity (unless someone re-update the page fully)

Thank you very much for helping out, DontTalk. Should I send a notification to our staff members about this thread?

I will handle Unsong. Agnaa is inactive right now
You need to fix the whole page, no justification for any of his abilities, and “irrelevant” should be removed from striking/Stamina. Good luck.
I don't see it as a representative example for TD type 3

Before we just add nominations, can we actually get reasonings as to why on this thread so they can be evaluated?

I might have a few characters for an example but I'd need them to be accepted as type 3 for me to use them as examples first.

We could. But then we need new examples for the other two types as well, because the Elder Scrolls guys are the only ones of the current examples to have one of them.

We could. But then we need new examples for the other two types as well, because the Elder Scrolls guys are the only ones of the current examples to have one of them.
They are many other verses as well, we can use for every 3 examples from 3 different verses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back