• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I'm Trash and So Are You (Waifus)

DemonGodMitchAubin

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Calculation Group
I wanted to make a thread about Hiro Mashima Waifus
Fairy Tail - Erza Scarlet wearing Clear Heart Clothing
#1 Waifu

I don't really know why, just kinda wanted too

So use this thread to... post Hiro mashima Waifu Pics and Stuff

I'm Bored and Currently waiting for the Ichiya Pics, Cause I know they will happen :)

Tamaki from the Fire Force Manga, Hiro drew a picture of her, because the manga is getting an Anime

Yo you guys read Fire Brigade of Flames!!!? It's litty. Was planning on making a CRt for the verse some time soon

Nah, haven't read it, I know it's made by the same guy who did Soul Eater, but That's pretty much it

It's great if you guys wanna pick up something awesome. It's getting an anime next year so it's gonna get even hotter

Fairy Tail and Fire Brigade have been promoted together tho occasionally
FTandFB

@Captain yeah, I'm currently re-reading Rave and she is just a treat one of the more fun characters, at least until I get to her backstory, then I'll just feel sad.

RAVE's definitely good, but it's really not as dark as people think, some say it's way darker than Fairy Tail, but it's still pretty light hearted

I agree it isn't super dark like ppl would insist but it still goes to some dark places that while FT did touch never stayed too long in, except for when it came to immortals. The way FT handled the idea of immortality with its characters from the suicidal Zeref to the insane Acnologia was always one of my favourite things in the series.

Zeref is in fact the best written character in the series, no one else comes close

Back