• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

If you were/are writer, how strong would/did you make your Verse?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cause there are a load of verses that are there.

DMC, Kill la Kill, Gurren Lagann, Guyver, Star Wars, Trigun and inFAMOUS

Overlord775 said:
I would make a Cthulhu Mythos parody, with a chibi chtulhu and a chibi Nyarlathotep as main characters, who can snuff out stars for entertainement, and with Yog Shothoth being a grumpy grandpa beyong time, space, logic, reason and memes
So Nyaruko but cuter?

In my thing it would basically be a crossover because of course it is I can't make characters. Also, guess the crossover. Most of the characters would be tier 8 with plenty of hax, and characters with less hax would make up for it with sheer power. The top tiers are tier 7. And naturally the god responsible for all this would be 2-C.

The Smashor said:
In my thing it would basically be a crossover because of course it is I can't make characters. Also, guess the crossover. Most of the characters would be tier 8 with plenty of hax, and characters with less hax would make up for it with sheer power. The top tiers are tier 7. And naturally the god responsible for all this would be 2-C.
Someone should make a story with a low-end 4-B deity who created all the stars one by one and created time through hax where it wasn't a dimension, then haxxed it into being. -q

Strong enough to solo your verse

always ovo

But for real maybe with

Low Tiers ranging from 8-C to low 7-C

Mid Tiers ranging from 7-B to 6-C

High Tiers ranging from High 6-A to 4-A

And God Tiers being 3-A

And a good amount of hax for the verse, most of the protags would stay in the lower high tiers

Hst master said:
Strong enough to solo your verse
always ovo

But for real maybe with

Low Tiers ranging from 8-C to low 7-C

Mid Tiers ranging from 7-B to 6-C

High Tiers ranging from High 6-A to Low 5-B

And God Tiers being 3-A

And a good amount of hax for the verse
Part of my thought on the Hayyoth was indeed that they had to be "strong enough to make other verses shit themselves from the idea of waging war against them as a civilization", which is why they are a massive amount of cosmic entities with so much power that a fetus alone would solo most anime verses and their soldiers can handle all of Dragon Ball up to Z. :v

But my OV's ("original verse", lal :v) low tiers are as low as ******** with the fodder universe capping at tier 8. :v

My verse (Amenia) currently caps at 11-D god tiers since I based it around a String Theory multiverse. I try not to throw around Higher-D stuff willy nilly because I think it really cheapens hw profound higher dimensional beings would actually be. In fact I have an 11-Dimensional Star in my universe that shines across all worlds, people who stare into it get glimpses into other worlds, but don't quite comprehend what they see. Needless the say, the star has become quite the religious symbol in religions across the galaxy, and is seen like a bonding tool of sorts.

I haven't worked out how powerful my average characters are yet, I don't want to force feats for the sake of it. The strongest wizards have Tier 4 feats in the current model, with wizards creating pocket dimensions with stars, which is an important part.

Wizards of a lower echelon, but still far above average wizards, have been capable of Tier 6 to 5 feats, with Azta Kehl shaking the world during his battle Vehol, and Vehol himself created a moon-sized realm to serve as as a refuge for his people.

More average characters have been difficult to "tier". Spells that can destroy cities, devastate communities and leave entire kingdoms infertile exist, but given the logical stigma against such spells, they're not only illegal to learn, but highly looked down upon. Just a hundred or so years before the events of the "main" story i'm writing, a few possessed wizards left the continent in a highly disconnected, almost post-apocalyptic state with such magic. Which not only caused the world to regress in how it understood magic since cities and kingdoms could no longer intermingle ideas, but it also caused people to grow inherently more suspicious of the few people who dare leave their cities.

The best feat I have in the current model that would scale to most average adventurers and heroes would probably be dragons who were strong enough to shake small cities and mountains with their roars, should probably be around Tier 7?

Speed wise, lightning dodging is pretty consistent, I think I personally calced a feat at around Mach 400 once.

I'm currently spitballing a few races in my verse based around a few "real" alien races (Nordics and Zeta-Reticulans mostly), not really sure what to do with them yet, in terms of story and power. One idea I had was that the "Nordic" aliens lived on the planet that the 11-D star I mentioned earlier acts as a sun, so they're a deeply spiritual and religious race who were building a machine which could rewrite the universe's timeline in order to eliminate all things bad. Obviously, this is a bad idea.

@Darkanine, do you have any idea of how for one moment I weas under the sincere belief the top tiers from your universe capped at Tier 11-D, a.k.a below the concept of dimensions?

I totally lost my shit when I got what you meant. XD

And lightning dodging can go up to several thousands of mach, especially with speed scaling, I think.

Btw, if lower level spells are forbidden, how are higher ones allowed? Or is it just that they can't contain them?

Darkanine said:
I didn't think about that, lol.
And it can, I did a calc awhile ago that got Mach 2000 out of it. But the characters don't really dodge it in the graceful way, more in the "holy shit we almost got hit by lightning" way.
Oh, I see. XD So indeed, they need all the time traveled from clouds to ground to be able to perform their evasion. -q The three-energies universe from the multiverse I described would also have characters do stuff like that, although top tiers from it would be able to train until they can casually dodge lightning or even watch the return stroke fall down slowly.

Part of my thought on the Hayyoth was indeed that they had to be "strong enough to make other verses shit themselves from the idea of waging war against them as a civilization", which is why they are a massive amount of cosmic entities with so much power that a fetus alone would solo most anime verses and their soldiers can handle all of Dragon Ball up to Z. :v

But my OV's ("original verse", lal :v) low tiers are as low as ******** with the fodder universe capping at tier 8. :v

I've been trying to decide on the type of setting to properly decide the tiers and I had just settled on Modern Civilization but with Celestial background, so I could open the world a bit more with areas, make several mlre story arcs and I ended up adding a second antagonistic organization. If I hadn't and just stuck with a solid modern civilization, it wouldn't go past High 6-C and MHS(I have a couple of lightning dodging feats early on)

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
I'd make a god tier who's tier 1-B to 1-A and give them the ability to switch between that and tier 0 at will ovo
That's literally no different from Tier 0.

Hst master said:
I've been trying to decide on the type of setting to properly decide the tiers and I had just settled on Modern Civilization but with Celestial background, so I could open the world a bit more with areas, make several mlre story arcs and I ended up adding a second antagonistic organization. If I hadn't and just stuck with a solid modern civilization, it wouldn't go past High 6-C and MHS(I have a couple of lightning dodging feats early on)
I understand what you mean. XD Without additional realms or world-wide plot armor, having characters at higher ends of Tier 6 is insanely dangerous. Like, what's stopping them from displaying feats with that level of power when serving under nations or in a war? It would cause severe damage to the world as we know it. It's why I keep top tiers on tiers 8 and 7 with the capacity to in exceptional situations display Tier 6 feats. -q

The magic gods on the peak of their power can use equips to boost themselves through a good portion of Tier 6 because they live on separate realms of their own, forged with mana and in direct connection to large pools of it (so dense and powerful a mortal's body and consciousness would typically be washed away like salt under a waterfall unless they put on some top notch protections just to survive) and because they are really exceptional, lol. And the Hayyoth are like cosmic entities where one of them alone would be enough to rule over the universe yet there are so many.

Basically what Ryukama said, but with the caveat that I'm a sucker for unique hax, so I'd probably end up chucking a bunch of that in.

Ryu that was a fantastic post and really summed up how story telling and feats go together

Wish certain writers would learn from you on that (we all know who I'm talking about lol)

Anyway I guess for my answer probably would make my normal tiers tier 7 or 6 for starters

All Might as Ryu said is a great example how this tier can not only be impressive but visually exciting and amazing for an audience to enjoy if done and written well

Js250476 said:
Ryu that was a fantastic post and really summed up how story telling and feats go together
Wish certain writers would learn from you on that (we all know who I'm talking about lol)
I thought of Suggs, but who is it? -q

I want to make a verse that contains the following feats

-Sending a dude flying into the ocean so hard that he hits the bottom and leaves a massive crater, while the tidal waves created wipe out the nearby island.

-Fragmentating an entire planet without actually destroying it in its entirely (meaning applying basic destruction values to an entire planet instead of GBE)

-A super ultimate finisher attack that is powered by numerous galaxies. When the protagonist uses it he'll spout a one liner that references the Spiderman trilogy.

-A moon-busting nuke.

-A character stated to be the reason The Moon is in orbit; he punched it super hard, and that's why it's permanently orbiting around the Earth.

Any Low 2-C or higher feats would probably be reserved for series/season finales.

My verse will probably contain a large flat plane that spans an entire universe with all sorts of different environments and such. That'll be the main settting; a whole hunger games-ish kind of thing, but on a universal scale.

My main character will be a dude who has the ability to bring his drawings to life with a magic marker. That sort of thing. All of his drawings have to come from pre-drawn concept arts. All of his options are visible in his notebook right away, but he has to "unlock" the stronger ones by using the weaker ones more and more.

There will also be a self-insert character; an author avatar. Let's just call him Arbitrary. Arbitrary will go around and mess with everything because he's the author of the story. He created all of the creations in the world he lives in, and pretty much stages the whole plot of the series. He has a special dome where he can warp the world around him in whatever way he wants. Similar to Hussiespace.

Arbitrary will be controlled by a higher-dimensional counterpart of himself that views him as a fictional fingerpuppet. This higher dimensional Arbitrary will be controlled by another higher dimensional Arbitrary who transcends him, and so on. Repeat until you have the highest Arbitrary at High 1-B or something. At the end of the series, this High 1-B Arbitrary will get tired of writing the story and delete the whole thing on his computer, ending the verse.

Maybe some more stuff but im super tired rn

@ArbitraryNumbers, I've also already thought of having a feat about destroying the planet without applying GBE! XD Though on my case it would be more like "Character charges an attack that will blow up the Earth and states it isn't strong enough to permanently disassemble the planet's fragments for they'll end up being pulled together by gravity again, but it's enough to life-wipe it all and that should do it".

Here are some feats I've thought of for giving to a character.

• Causing an earthquake powerful enough to create entire mountain ranges just by pressing their foot against the ground (before running into the enemy).
  • A entire thunderstorm is given the density of a neutron star through Density manip, which then gets kicked out the planet by the MC

Mand21 said:
@ArbitraryNumbers, I've also already thought of having a feat about destroying the planet without applying GBE! XD Though on my case it would be more like "Character charges an attack that will blow up the Earth and states it isn't strong enough to permanently disassemble the planet's fragments for they'll end up being pulled together by gravity again, but it's enough to life-wipe it all and that should do it".
That would be a lot better than just another power-hungry lunatic. Instead we'll have a more conservative villain who says "why go the extra mile, enough is enough".

I'd have a dude who can transform parts of his body into metal and then shapeshift it. However he is limited to the volume of his own body, and his skeleton cannot be transformed. So whenever he unravels part of his body to make a weapon or whatever he has to expose part of his skeleton, making him vulnerable in that area.

(This is fiction so we'll assume he can move and survive without muscles or internal organs)

When he throws the metal out as a projectile, he can make it gravitate back towards him. So whenever he throws off part of his arm as an array of shurkens or whatever, he'll be able to make them fly back to him if the opponent ducks and evades them, attacking them from behind.

One of his desperation attacks would be unraveling his entire body and firing all of it as a massive array of sharp metal shards. Also, as a trump card, he'll have the power to breathe fire and shoot lasers from his eye sockets, but only when his skull is exposed.

Andytrenom said:
Here are some feats I've thought of for giving to a character.
  • Causing an earthquake powerful enough to create entire mountain ranges just by pressing their foot against the ground (before running into the enemy).
  • A entire thunderstorm is given the density of a neutron star through Density manip, which then gets kicked out the planet by the MC
Isn't this Earthquake actually moving the tectonic plates if it forms mountains? I dunno, but anyways it's at least High 6-C+ if not and at least 6-A+ if yes. Though that's gonna destroy a lot of stuff or else just be calced on radiated waves+GPE of lifting these mountains from the ground.

260 000 000 000 000 kg of mass for the average mountain, it's a cone so I'm gonna use 1/3 of the height which luckily is on average 3km. 2.6e+14*1e+3*9.8 = 2 548 000 000 000 000 000 J. 2.548e+18 J is Tier 7-A for each mountain.

There seem to be around ten mountains on every range so you should have 6-C for each mountain range. If ten mountain ranges are spawned, that's a 6-C+ feat. The earthquake adding to the equation makes it so you pretty much have a baseline High 6-C feat there, lol. If your character stomps at High 6-C I guess it's safe to say he's overall around that same tier, eh?

The thunderstorm is calcable through volume but I'm lazy. It's probably a High 4-C through 4-B feat, tho.

I would make it so my character's strength is completely dependent on the situation at hand. Mostly affected by how confident he is in himself and how much others believe he could succeed. He also travels around a lot so his tier widely varies because people who've never heard of him obviously wouldn't believe he could do something impossible until he proves it.

I personally tend to like sticking to low or high end characters for the sake of entertainment myself, not really caring much for the intermediate tiers like 8-3 as much. I'd probably write like an overarching omniverse of sorts that has legit 1As and stuff, more as ideas than real characters, but still there, and write a bunch of smaller stories based around the verse focusing on like 10s and 9s. Basically I like the relatively normal human tier or gods best, at least in terms of writing. If the story's good, power probably isn't the most relevant thing, but given a choice my tastes tend to either skew really high and haxxy or low and vanilla.

Some feats I've been going about

-Having an attack put a large hole through several mountains in a mountain range

-Forcing a flying beast half of the size of the mongolian dessert to the ground

-Constant dodging of refracting light attacks albeit barely

-Vaporizing enough water to see the ocean floor for several seconds with a heat attack along with a coast from far into land.

-Making a Glacier that envelops several islands, casually.

-Erroding a forest in seconds with a touch.

And for the god tiers

-Universal Creation feat

-Creating all the stars in the universe

-Universal Destruction Feat

I also plan to have it so there's a good amount of people who can bypass dura with hax so everyone can manage to stay relevant later in the story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back