• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I get the idea that the universe string thing can be an outlier LS-wise, I disagree with the idea of nerfing Spongebob to practically nothingness based on Season 1/2 ideals, especially given classic Spongebob also gave us Spongebob carrying 200 meters of depth's worth of ocean on his back in a reef blower and Spongebob rotating the entire planet with a wrench. Spongebob is just how the cartoon wants him to be.

Read through the thread, agree with OP
I get the idea that the universe string thing can be an outlier LS-wise, I disagree with the idea of nerfing Spongebob to practically nothingness based on Season 1/2 ideals, especially given classic Spongebob also gave us Spongebob carrying 200 meters of depth's worth of ocean on his back in a reef blower and Spongebob rotating the entire planet with a wrench. Spongebob is just how the cartoon wants him to be.
Cartoon characters don't really get special treatment regarding anti-feats, you rate off what's most consistent.

Pretty much what Armor said, following that logic for every fictional franchise we index, we will end up deleting the Outlier and Inconsistence pages, something that i don´t need to say why it´s an extremely wrong idea

Also "Season 1/2 ideals"? The OP shows several anti-feats that came after the third season

Read through the thread, agree with OP
Thanks for your input!

please spell strength correctly
(agree with the thread)
lol, my bad

This calculation has not yet been evaluated
@KieranH10 was a calc group member when the calculation was made and he evaluated it

Well, give 48 hours have already passed since the thread creation and it already has 2 staff votes, i think it can be closed and applied

Last edited:
My man, if that were true, Total Drama would still have been Tier 9 and Looney Tunes would have been lucky to hit Tier 8/7.
Looney Tunes have In-Verse mechanics regarding the characters varying their power levels and acting almost all the time, it DEFINITELY shouldn´t be used an example

I don´t really care for Total Drama, but if the verse current ratings aren´t consistent then it should be downgraded

Last edited:
My man, if that were true, Total Drama would still have been Tier 9 and Looney Tunes would have been lucky to hit Tier 8/7.
How Total Drama or any other verse you can dig up that may superficially resemble this situation has been scaled is evidence of nothing but one of two things:
  1. It has sufficient evidence for its current rating (maybe enough feats surrounding a certain power level, or maybe a canonical mechanic to justify its anti-feats), which makes it dissimilar from the topic of this thread.
  2. It has insufficient evidence for its current rating, and is deserving of a revision to remove it.
You may notice that neither is particularly indicative of our site's standards... my man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back