• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

If only Naruto fillers can be counted as actual feats

on Naruto Shippuden's most recent filler episode, Pain used Planetary Devastation on all of the Leaf Village, but instead of completely crushing the village, he filled in the Chibaku Tensei with terrain. Also Minato couldn't teleport out of the PD for some reason, must be because the PD orb thingy was still active and you cant teleport outside of it..

Apparently the PD has a sealing effect in which the inside cant be effected by physical strength but only by another sealing jutsu of equal or stronger effect.

EDIT: Just realized the sealing effect was already canon (Chibaku Tensei's were used to seal tailed beasts)

Something early in 2015.. There's only been 8 canon episodes in Naruto in 2015, and since then its been on filler. But I LOVE watching it. From I remember, I think Naruto and Sasuke were about to defeat Madara before Kaguya came up

......8 canon episodes one entire year. Talk about milking a franchise. Since the Boruto movie already came out, i assumed they were already fighing Kaguya.

NotEvenHuman said:
......8 canon episodes one entire year. Talk about milking a franchise. Since the Boruto movie already came out, i assumed they were already fighing Kaguya.

Lol fighting kaguya at the rate this is going this whole year will also be filler because there is gonna be a itachi filler arc and then a kaguya one.

Faisal Shourov said:
i stopped watching after gai vs madara fight. fillers are waste of time honestly
Thats where i stopped as well as soon as the infinite tsykyomi filler started i stopped wasnt wasting my time with that.The manga has been over for a year and yet we still getting filler even a video game is finishing the story before the anime.Naruto has to have the most filler in anime history.

NotEvenHuman said:
Nah. But given the fact that Boruto the movie is going to have a sequel film they're probably working on that which is why they keep releasing filler.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Faisal Shourov said:
i stopped watching after gai vs madara fight. fillers are waste of time honestly
Thats where i stopped as well as soon as the infinite tsykyomi filler started i stopped wasnt wasting my time with that.The manga has been over for a year and yet we still getting filler even a video game is finishing the story before the anime.Naruto has to have the most filler in anime history.
I know It's riducluous, you know you're at the low point when a character gets a voice acter in the games before the anime(Kaguya).

Back