• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ichigo vs Meliodas

Ichigo stomps, he's at least High 6-C because of the GRC calc (the calc and scaling are accepted), to probably several tiers higher (we need a Lanza calc for this tho).

Ovy7 said:
Ichigo stomps, he's at least High 6-C because of the GRC calc (the calc and scaling are accepted), to probably several tiers higher (we need a Lanza calc for this tho).
It's not on his page, is it still okay to make changes to equal out the fight? (IE using a higher key for Meliodas)

The pages would likely be updated soon, the CRT for the scaling is almost over.

Yeah, you can use a higher key for Mel, or a lower key for Ichigo (preferably lower than Vizored Ichigo, as that's where the High 6-C scaling starts).

So both are 7-A, now that's good

In character Ichigo has absolutely no control over full Vasto Lorde form and control would only weaken because his Hollow fight skills >>>>. Ichigo's fight skills

But Meliodas can Full Counter Getsuga Tenshou and likely Cero, but yeah, if Mel somehow gets hit by GRG he's ******. He has also Instinctive Reaction so that's good too.

Mel doesn't use Soul Manipulation in character and even if he did it's useless against Ichigo. Good thing that it isn't lOlSoUlCrUsH because Mel has resistance to Soul Manip.

But because of GRG being so powerful that it cuts through space and he can increase his speed...

Voting for Icchi FRA.

You mean like Yammy? Who existed and soul crushed someone with that potency?

Bleach already has feats of soul crushing people with city level resistance, that alone won't help

I mean regular humans who are awakened to ghosts and such resist his soul hax enough to not be destroyed. Unless you want to say they automatically gain arrancar level soul resistence as soon as they awaken.

explain to me how a 10-A resisted a soon to be 6-C soul hax in the hundreds then ? while a 6-C was able to affect another 6-C ?

just to put in perspective : between 10-A and 6-C , it is a difference in power more than billions of times.

if it was linked to power , tatsuki would be dead but she displayed an insane soul resistance despite her weak power multiples times .

therefore ,in bleach , soul resistance isn't linked to power ,as i said .

Melascula's is in the thousands around Britannia with a wave. She needed an incantation with extreme efforts for Mel. This was when he was half dead btw.

Just a reminder, Meliodas has his Demon Mark and Assault forms he can use, and this isn't Full Hollow Ichigo. It explains in the OP that this is Lunar Ichigo, who is basically a version of Full Hollow Ichigo that has full control of his powers

Also just wanted to clarify, just like when Ichigo is in FH form, Lunar Ichigo has his sword in Bankai

BakiHanma18 said:
TOAAPRESENCE1 said:
this is a stomp since ichigo can just reiatsu crush meliodas
Mel's soul manip resist is still being debated, there hasn't been a reached consensus
i have never seen mel resisting a soul hax on the potency of the ones from bleach

As of rn, the situation on Mel's soul Manipulation Resistance is one side claims that since Mel resisted Melascula's soul Manipulation completely, Reiatsu Crush isn't an option. The other side says that at most, she only compares to Yammy, I believe (the argument is still on going, so I don't 100% understand), and seeing as Yammy< Lunar Ichigo, it would be a Reiatsu Crush

Back