• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ichigo vs Meliodas

Question, is Mel scaling to the low end or high end of the ocean calc? Because Ichigo is one shotting if its the low end. No need for RC, its just an AP stomp.

I personally couldn't tell you, but I'll get in contact with a Seven Deadly Sins supporter later today. Also, would either of the counters prevent Ichigo from throwing around his potential massive AP advantage?

BakiHanma18 said:
I personally couldn't tell you, but I'll get in contact with a Seven Deadly Sins supporter later today. Also, would either of the counters prevent Ichigo from throwing around his potential massive AP advantage?
if he start with cero or getsuga then maybe if counter doesn't have any limits .

but ichigo in characther( as this is full hollow with ichigo in control) he is more likely to lead with a shunpo + slash wich would one shot given the difference in AP

ichigo very rarely lead with getsuga . Even in matches where he used it a lot like with his second match with grimmjow with an arm missing , he still started with shunpo +slash( wich grimmjow blocked) followed by a close quarter getsuga . After that he spammed getsuga like three times.

in fact one of the time i can recall him leading with it is against his first encounter with yhwach , and when he wanted to surprise kill aizen .

Naeblis495 said:
ichigo very rarely lead with getsuga . Even in matches where he used it a lot like with his second match with grimmjow with an arm missing , he still started with shunpo +slash( wich grimmjow blocked) followed by a close quarter getsuga . After that he spammed getsuga like three times.

in fact one of the time i can recall him leading with it is against his first encounter with yhwach , and when he wanted to surprise kill aizen .
Alright, this seems pretty accurate even at first glance. I'm currently talking to a Seven Deadly Sins supporter to find out Mel's position in the Ocean Calc. If he's on the higher end, we can continue the match, but if he's on the lower end, I'll request this be closed due to being a stomp

It's also good to mention that VL Ichigo already tanked his own Cero with 0 damage, which was likely stronger than his normal Cero because, IIRC, he took a little more time to gatter power or something.

Alright since nobody has done so yet I'll explain Meliodas' AP.

Post-Revival Demon Mark Meliodas scales to Tarmiel in a vessel who performed the 221.8 Gigaton ocean feat pretty casually.

Post-Revival Assault Mode Meliodas stomped Near-Noon Escanor who no sold an over 443.6 Gigaton attack twice while being severely injured.

Cero oscuras alone is already 445.31 Gigatons and ulqiorra can spam that casually and then we have lanza de el relampago that is 894 Gigatons which he can also spam casually and ichigo took that with his hand and broke it no damage recieve

Then I fear I cant help, i have no idea how to do things here on phone. But if you get on a computer just go to the home page of bleach and click were it says "calculations"

Edit: No wait forget it you can just go to the page of bleach and scroll down and they show

I checked them, but aren't those outdated calcs? Last time I checked they we're still recalculating Cero Oscuras and Lanza, and I think Cero Oscuras was calced at 6-B.

Until the the calc gets accepted and applied to the profiles, the bleach High 6-C's scale to the Gran Rey Cero Calc, which includes this Ichigo I think.

That would mean that either this match goes on stop or that we only use the old calcs until the new one calcs accepted or at least that's what I believe.

Ovy7 said:
It's also good to mention that VL Ichigo already tanked his own Cero with 0 damage, which was likely stronger than his normal Cero because, IIRC, he took a little more time to gatter power or something.
I do vaguely remember him charging it, so that logic seems sound

TOAAPRECENCE said:
That would mean that either this match goes on stop or that we only use the old calcs until the new one calcs accepted or at least that's what I believe.
I'd prefer if we use the old calcs for two reasons:

1) I've personally been apart of a match where a character won because of a new calc that hadn't been accepted, and then DT rejected the calc

2) I'd prefer if this were a more even match, as I find this matchup interesting

If the new calc gets accepted, this thread will be closed

TOAAPRESENCE1 said:
Lanza de el relampago 894 Gigatons.
Right, but Mel stomped Escanor. Escanor was the one who no sold 435 GT 2x while heavily injured. Uninjured he could definitely take more than two, none of them even injured him, and he got stomped by this Mel

While heavily injured, he was unaffected by 870 GT of cumulative damage, and that's the guy that got stomped by Mel

@Baki

Dude, no. You don't add up the damage. That isn't how it works at all. Taking 10 tons >>> taking 1 ton × 10. I get you want the match to be fair to an extent but it just isn't.

AnonymousBlank said:
@Baki
Dude, no. You don't add up the damage. That isn't how it works at all. Taking 10 tons >>> taking 1 ton × 10. I get you want the match to be fair to an extent but it just isn't.
yeah , by that logic , what about ichigo and renji who took millions of blades of bankai byakuya ?

each blade of senbonzakura can hurt a high 6-C and both took millions of them , does that means they have durability in the high 6-A? Hell no.

AnonymousBlank said:
@Baki

You're missing the point. I understand that 435 GT is 435 GT no matter how many times it hits, but he was completely unaffected by about half of a Lanza hitting him twice, and he was heavily injured, implying that he was at least fatigued to half stats, if not more. And that's the guy who got stomp by Mel even at 100%., this match is definitely fair.

The old calc for Cero Oscuras and Lanza Del Relampago are unusable since they use an outdated size of Las Noches. So currently the High 6-Cs of Bleach scale from Gran Rey Cero which is just 120 Gigaton. For Full Hollow Ichigo the scaling is

Full Hollow Ichigo (Stomps)> Resureccion Segunda Etapa Ulquiorra (Far stronger than)> Resureccion Ulquiorra (Stronger than)> Resureccion Nnoitra (Stronger than)> Resureccion Grimmjow (Comparable to)~ Hollowfied Bankai Ichigo (No sold)> Gran Rey Cero (120 Gigaton)

Peter1129 said:
The old calc for Cero Oscuras and Lanza Del Relampago are unusable since they use an outdated size of Las Noches. So currently the High 6-Cs of Bleach scale from Gran Rey Cero which is just 120 Gigaton. For Full Hollow Ichigo the scaling is
Full Hollow Ichigo (Stomps)> Resureccion Segunda Etapa Ulquiorra (Far stronger than)> Resureccion Ulquiorra (Stronger than)> Resureccion Nnoitra (Stronger than)> Resureccion Grimmjow (Comparable to)~ Hollowfied Bankai Ichigo (No sold)> Gran Rey Cero (120 Gigaton)
Okay, I have a few questions, but other than what I'm about to ask, I understand and thank you for clarifying:

How much stronger than something do you have to be to no sell an attack

How much stronger is Nnoitra

How much stronger is Ulquiorra

What is the multiplier from base to 2nd form Ulq

And what kind of AP gap is considered a stomp

There isn't an actual number for no selling as it depends on the verse in question. On here we use 7.5x as a guideline for one shots or being unable to harm the opponent. Note this is only when comparing a calculated number.

To clarify something on Peter's scaling chain, we don't know the difference between Grimm and Nnoitra ot Nnoitra and Ulq. The difference between R1 Ulq and R2 Ulq would be R2 stomps/likely one shots R1. So it would go like this (>>> means one shot/no sell)

50% Zangetsu >>> R2 Ulq >>> R1 Ulq >>> Mask 1 >>> GRC = 120 gigatons

Back