• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ichigo vs Meliodas

AnonymousBlank said:
Piety: Yes, because he's not BL, check OP

Selflessness: please check the OP before posting

Apparently he only outstats by about 8.5x which, while a oneshot, Mel can reduce the AP advantage with enhanced defense, Counter moves, and self healing

Peter1129 said:
So what even is going on in this thread right now? Are you guys trying to use a calc that isn't on the profile? Also you guys do realize that according to SAFWY Urahara >>> Full Hollow Ichigo right? So Full Hollow Ichigo can't even scale to Urahara's Hado 99.
Haven't read SAFWY, so what makes Urahara > VL Ichigo? Just asking.

I checked the OP when I first found this thread, it explains nothing.

He doesn't outstat by x8.5, thats you assigning arbitrary numbers to the characters. Seeing as the profiles that link the calc have no +, Mel is only scaling to the low end. Ichigo has a scaling chain of one shots above a number that already one shots Mel.

Ovy7 said:
nothing .

there is just calcs for ulquiorra's attacks that need to be redone as for now , the only calc being done is base grimmjow's grand rey cero that masked ichigo no selled. . For now a good part of the cast can only scale from that ,as we wait for the other calcs .

urahara's hado is in the same tier as first release ulqui's cero oscuras new calc( 6-B) and we are still waiting for the new lanza calc wich will yield a far stronger result

According to SAFWY summaries. Resureccion Cien is comparable to Full Hollow Ichigo. Kenpachi at the time was on par with Cien. Bankai Azashiro could've killed Kenpachi with his 90s kido attacks but he didn't because he used 60s kido too much which caused Kenpachi to adjust and grow strong enough to curbstomp him. And this very same Kenpachi was the one that Unohana repeatedly stomped throughout the Muken training.

Aizen also stated in the SAFWY novel that the only Shinigami he didn't want to face before subjugating the Hogyoku were Kenpachi and Yamamoto. He didn't name Unohana which means he believe he could defeat Unohana. And Urahara is equal to Base Aizen. Which means

Base Urahara = Base Aizen > Unohana >>> Post-Timeskip Kenpachi >>> Full Hollow Ichigo

I agree Zangetsu doesn't scale to the Hado 99 feat but ...... how would Aizen know he didn't want to fight timeskip or post Muken Kenny pre Hogyoku when they didn't even exist yet? Unless he refers to those Kenny's specifically, then the automatic assumption is pre Nnoitra to post Yammy Kenpachi or simply fearing his absurd jumps in power.

Well he wasn't straight up referring to Post-Muken Kenpachi. He just seems to know roughly how strong Kenpachi after the Muken training would be. And he concluded that he couldn't defeat him if he actually grew to become that strong during their fight. So Aizen didn't want to take any chances and decided to just lock Kenpachi in Las Noches.

It literally says Ichigo's Vasto Lorde key, but he has full control, so why would he be BL? That's like saying he's BL all the time in character

Go back and read the thread, we said anywhere in between 3x to 14x, so to meet in the middle of a high and low ball would be 8.5x

Considering you said "he even shows up in the anime for a second" (paraphrasing) in response to being told 2nd Anni Ichigo isn't a canon form he has, that refers to him being the rage monster regardless. But if you are that upset about using his canonical form, substitute the rage monster part with Ichigo who isn't greedy and selfish or runs away but if he somehow gets caught, then Zangetsu takes over regardless. Good job, you argued semantics.

I have read the thread and people were saying the Urahara calc would be x3-14 times the high end of the NNT calc but that doesn't change anything. Zangetsu doesn't scale to the Hado 99 in any shape or form, let alone to some weird percentage of the total yield (thats you attributing arbitrary numbers) and Mel isn't scaling to the high end or else his profile or any of the people who do scale to the ocean calc would have a +.

The fact that you must sporadically change what numbers the characters are scaling to despite being told why they don't should have been your first hint as to contacting a mod and closing this thread. Make a Fun and Games version if you want to pick and choose the character's statistics all in some misplaced attempt to make the match up as fair as possible in your eyes (despite Ichigo still stomping even then).

Clearly when he enters this form in the anime, he has complete control of himself, so he would not be the rage monster. Piety doesn't just work on someone that's running from the fight, it would also work on something smaller like a "tactical retreat", which isn't likely as Ichigo is stronger from what we've discussed so far, but it would be negligent not to mention it anyway. Selflessness doesn't only work if you are extraneously greedy, but greedy in any capacity, like, say, greedy for the power to protect those that you love? Besides, if Zangetsu comes out, this fight becomes easier for Meliodas due to Ichigo's BL making him predictable and easy to read

As we discussed earlier. Since neither scale to Urahara, it's a moot point.

It's because I'm being told multiple different things by multiple different people, and none of them seem to agree on anything. I won't be changing to another board, and I won't be acknowledging any more of this "iChIgO sToMpS" until I get it from a reliable source.

So something Ichigo doesn't do aside from Aizen who last he met split him in half and was getting all the hype continuously for 6 months in verse?

Except Ichigo never wants more power unless he is failing to protect his friends due to a lack of it. No friends here and he isn't lacking in power either.

Zangetsu ..... makes it easier for Mel? Zangetsu is better at fighting than Ichigo and uses Sonido which bypasses sensory abilities like Reikaku and Pesquisa for a blitz all the time.

Moot? Yes. Discussed? No. I had to tell you he doesn't scale when you gave me that absurd x8.5 which comes from a bizarre butchering of the Urahara calc.

Told what exactly? No one has provided any reasoning for Mel scaling to the high end so it can be dismissed without evidence saying otherwise, evidence which actually exists and has been pointed out twice by myself and the reiatsu crush point is irrelevant as Ichigo AP stomps anyway due to Mel's hax being awful.

Good thing I didn't order you. But since you want to make false accusations, please provide the scan of me "ordering" you.

What even is a reliable source for you? Because you seem to have ignored multiple people aside from me who told you why Ichigo stomps and only responded in attributing almost random numbers to characters in a piss poor attempt at fairness that doesn't even work because who would have thought that Ichigo still stomps ......

Whoops, it momentarily slipped my mind that you refuse to acknowledge logi- I mean "Ichigo stomps" from me, the completely unreliable source who didn't provide valid reasoning for every single claim or rebuttal made in this thread. Nope, no sir, couldn't be reliable at all if my life depended on it.

Greed for more power is literally the whole point for VL and this specific form, regardless of whether or not friends are currently present, said friends still exist in his verse

Zangetsu is also auto BL, making him easier to predict and evade/counter

That doesn't help your case even so, only making it more likely that Ichigo does not in fact stomp Mel

Absence of proof is not proof of absence. Before I say this is a stomp (which I've had at least two people in this thread alone say it's not), I need substantial evidence that can't be refuted, not subpar evidence that hasn't even been discussed by a NNT defender. Also, Memory manipulation would give Mel a clear advantage, so it's simple not true that they are as "awful" as you claim them to be

You can clearly see I reworded it because I had realized that it wasn't your intention of ordering me to do anything, also, "scans"??? You're a riot, my dude

It's literally been two people saying it's a stomp and two saying it's not...

If you understand your mistake, strive to improve

Ovy7 said:
I don't think there's any 6-B calc for the NNT-verse. The highest calc on the NNT page is the Ocean one, which is around 890 gigatons for the high-end. Yes, this Mel is likely a good amout above that, but if VL Ichigo scales to Urahara's Hado #99 (I don't see why he wouldn't) then he's almost 3x the Ocean feat at the lowest end (1 Hado dragon is 2.42 teratons) and almost 14x with the higher end (all of the Hado 99 being 12.13 teratons).
And then we preceded to discuss why VL Ichigo DOESNT scale to Urahara, meaning he's not even 2.5 teratons. Let's assume for a moment that Ichigo IS stronger, that would place him roughly between 891 giga to 2.41 tera. Disregarding Mel being "likely a good amount above that", Ichigo still only has less than a 3x AP advantage.

i suggest that this fight to be put on hold/redone until ALL the attacks , especially the lanza del relampago that full hollow ichigo dealt with, to be recalced and accepted or even NNT to end .

once it is done , all the facts would be able to be analyzed and without much assumptions .

Naeblis495 said:
i suggest that this fight to be put on hold/redone until ALL the attacks , especially the lanza del relampago that full hollow ichigo dealt with, to be recalced and accepted or even NNT to end .

once it is done , all the facts would be able to be analyzed and without much assumptions .
That sounds reasonable. Should I reset the votes?

The original fight between Post-Revival Assault Mode Meliodas vs Full Hollow Ichigo was already fair based on their current profile but you guys kept randomly changing their AP by using calcs that isn't even on their profile for no reason. So yeah just reset the votes or if you want to I can just make another versus thread between them for you guys with the AP in the op.

Peter1129 said:
The original fight between Post-Revival Assault Mode Meliodas vs Full Hollow Ichigo was already fair based on their current profile but you guys kept randomly changing their AP by using calcs that isn't even on their profile for no reason. So yeah just reset the votes or I can make another thread for you guys with the AP in the op.
it was fair but innacurate as full hollow ichigo currently only scale to base grimmjow gran rey cero calc wich even hollow mask ichigo no selled no problem .

i basically advocate to wait until the profiles are up to date for their actual feats once calc'ed .

You do know that's going to take a looooooong time right? Why wait to make a match when you can make the match first and just remove it later when it gets outdated.

Why make a match between any characters in the first place? Because sometimes it's fun to debate. Lots of matches are removed because eventually it became inaccurate due to upgrades or downgrades but why not have fun debating about it right now rather than wait and potentially never debate it due to different stats?

if different stats are problem just use another version of the characther.

i would be fine with continuing the match if it was hollow mask ichigo who scale above the high 6-C calc but not immensely so as full hollow ichigo will after his calcs .

i just don't see the point of adding a match when we KNOW massive changes are coming for either party .

IMade will try to tackle the cero oscuras and lanza calcs this week end apparently . He have been busy recently.

So we'll see soon enough if the match can continue .

Wow, that's awesome! I dunno why I started thinking of this matchup again, but I'm glad the timing was so good! At the very least, if this match can't continue, I can get it closed and move on

Back