• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ichigo vs Meliodas

Then this is actually perfect! We can basically scale VL Ichi to Kisuke (don't know who's stronger, probably Ichi, but the difference in strength is negligible in context), so if Ichigo can no sell a Low 6-B to 6-B, I'd say it's fair to say he's probably mid to high 6-B. Now all we have to do is find a calc that'll tell us where Mel is as far as his (higher than High 6-C)

I don't think there's any 6-B calc for the NNT-verse. The highest calc on the NNT page is the Ocean one, which is around 890 gigatons for the high-end. Yes, this Mel is likely a good amout above that, but if VL Ichigo scales to Urahara's Hado #99 (I don't see why he wouldn't) then he's almost 3x the Ocean feat at the lowest end (1 Hado dragon is 2.42 teratons) and almost 14x with the higher end (all of the Hado 99 being 12.13 teratons).

and urahara's hado is a probably far weaker feat than the ulqui lanza wich this ichigo still no selled with his bare hands .

So an in between of 3x and 14x is around 8.5x, or a oneshot. So as it stands, Ichigo has the advantage, however, the gap doesn't seem big enough that Full Counter, Counter Vanish, and Revenge Counter couldn't at least mitigate some of the damage.

Yes, but keep in mind that Ichigo already tanked his own point-blank attacks with 0 damage. . . and that he also has low-mid regen, being able to regen wounds including vital organs (like his heart and likely parts of his lungs, considering the hole Ulq put in him).

Also some stuff I forgot about Mel, he can enhance his durability, self heal (so long as the heart is intact, and the damaged feeling stays, just the wound is healed), Mel can seal, Mel has Piety (mind manipulation), and Selflessness (memory manipulation), and he can make weaker clones of himself

> he can enhance his durability

That's nice, but the AP difference makes it that even with enhance dura, Mel would still take a lot of damage (not to one-shot but still).

> self heal (so long as the heart is intact, and the damaged feeling stays, just the wound is healed)

As you said, it heals the would but the damage stays. IIRC, he can die if he's not fully healed.

> Mel can seal

SS Shikai Ichigo broke a Bakudo #99, which IIRC is amongs the highest sealing spell in Bleach. Not to mention that the Kido was from Tesai, the ex Captain of the Kido Corps.

>Mel has Piety (mind manipulation)

Not sure how would that work, considering there are 3 beings here (Ichigo, Old Man Zangetsu, and White)

> Selflessness (memory manipulation)

Human Orihime and Chad resisten city-wide (likely country-wide, considering that Rukia appeared on the national news) memory manipulation. Edit: also Ichigo resisted memory manipulation when Sera erased the memory of her and the evens in the first movie, him being the only one to remember her and the Valley of Screams.

> he can make weaker clones of himself

That's a bad strategy, considering he'll divide his power which would make the likelyhood of getting one-shot much higher.

I won't say Mel's chances look good, but enhanced defense and self healing definitely help his case

Seal probably wouldn't work, but I made mention just in case

For mind manipulation, the stipulation is apparently someone who turns their back to Mel. Since Holichigo and Old Man Zangetsu are just aspects of Ichigo, wouldn't they also be affected?

Just remember range doesn't necessarily dictate potency. Also, how potent was Ms. Memories of Nobody?

Definitely true, spreading his power thinner isn't a good ideas here

Rukia's affected everyone in Karakura high at min which has hundreds of students which Chad and Orihime resisted (likely via reiatsu), all Captains and Shinigami would scale to this and Senna wiped them no problem while Ichigo saw something related to Senna and remembered immediately.

That's actually not insanely impressive without context. The hundreds of students that go there are primarily fodder with the exception of Ichigo's group. Rukia's reiatsu compared to most lieutenants, let alone captains, was subpar, likely on par at best until the Hueco Mundo arc, so she barely scales. It's stated by Rukia at the end of the movie that everyone will forget. This includes Yamamoto, who Ichigo just flat out doesn't even reach the level of until the TYBW, so either the ribbon had something special about it, or that was an outlier (or it didn't have anything to do with reiatsu and Riki's doesn't scale)

why are commandments even a factor here when they don't even really work in verse.

Also what is Ichigo in control of in that key? that's not an actual thing outside of a BBS character Kubo drew. This key is simply Zangetsu.

The commandments do work in verse

That's precisely the Ichigo I'm using, also, this Ichigo did appear in the anime briefly while Ichigo was losing his VL powers. It would, at full power, just be VL Ichigo but not insane, hence "in control"

TOAAPRESENCE1 said:
If i remember right this meliodas does not have any of the 10C as usable.
From his page

After returning to his Assault Mode, Meliodas absorbed five of the ten Commandments into himself in order to gain power in the same realm as the Demon King.

Pacifism: Anyone who kills in Meliodas' presence will have their remaining lifetime stolen from them, aging rapidly to death.

Patience: The effects of its curse are currently unknown.

Piety: Anyone who turns their back on Meliodas to flee will be treated as though they committed an act of "treachery" against him, forcing them into obedience to the Demon King and by extension Meliodas himself.

Repose: The effects of its curse are currently unknown.

Selflessness: Those with feelings of greed or selfishness lose their memories, emotions, and sense of self.

So what even is going on in this thread right now? Are you guys trying to use a calc that isn't on the profile? Also you guys do realize that according to SAFWY Urahara >>> Full Hollow Ichigo right? So Full Hollow Ichigo can't even scale to Urahara's Hado 99.

Peter1129 said:
What even is going on in this thread? Are you guys trying to use a calc that isn't even on the profile? Also you guys do realize that according to SAFWY Urahara >>> Full Hollow Ichigo right? So Full Hollow Ichigo can't even scale to Urahara's Hado 99.
Agreed, Urahara was able to harm Chrysalis Aizen, nuff said

TOAAPRESENCE1 said:
the thing is that mel never showed the power to even use them and as a matter of fact neither has DK zeldris
But according to his profile, he has them, so if the situation arises, I don't see why he wouldn't use them

And there I was typing up this needlessly long post explaining why Ichigo can ignore Mel's hax ... but then I read the conditions of his hax and just hit backspace cuz it was pointless, much like the hax.

Pacifism: Utterly useless, the only person that Ichigo will be killing here is Mel himself.

Patience: Unknown = useless

Piety: The bloodlusted rage monster that is Zangetsu is going to flee? More useless stuff.

Repose: Unknown = useless

Selflessness: The bloodlusted rage monster that is Zangetsu is going to feel greed and selfishness? And the price for doing so is losimg his memories (they were irrelevant), emotions (so he will kill Mel without screaming) and sense of self (that was already gone). Another useless hax.

So the fight is still Ichigo outstats by a huge degree, can walk off anything Mel has, but now doesn't even need to counter hax cuz its all useless anyway. Anyone gonna provide Mel's wincon here?

Like I said why are you guys arguing about 6-B Full Hollow Ichigo vs Low 6-B Meliodas when 6-B Full Hollow Ichigo isn't even a thing. Wasn't this supposed to be a High 6-C Full Hollow Ichigo vs High 6-C Assault Mode Meliodas?

Back