• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ichigo and Captains vs. Four Heavenly Kings

Dangaichigo
Toriko
Kenpachi
Zebra
Byakuya kuchiki
Sunny GS1
Hitsugaya Bankai
Coco
Dangai Ichigo, Current versions of Kenpachi, Byakuya, and Toshiro. Toshiro starts out fully matured.
Cooking Festival arc Heavenly Kings

Round 1: Ichigo vs. Toriko

Round 2: Kenpachi vs. Zebra

Round 3: Byakuya vs. Sunny

Round 4: Toshiro vs. Coco

Round 5: 4v4

i go with the toriko teams in all rounds with the one vs ones because the current powers of the bleach chars are still blurry to me, i dont think they will be able to defeat the kings :/

and R5 goes to toriko team, their teamwork is far better than the bleach ones, plus, once they attack with pacman it will be overkill :)

Toriko characters for every single round, ESPECIALLY the 4vs4 round because with the Oshoku Bansan Pacman-Dude technique they would STOMP like nobody's business.

Anyway, it doesn't look like even the God-Tiers of Bleach are actually planet-level. Unless that changes, then none of the Bleach guys stand a chance here.

Goodyfresh said:
Toriko characters for every single round, ESPECIALLY the 4vs4 round because with the Oshoku Bansan Pacman-Dude technique they would STOMP like nobody's business.
Anyway, it doesn't look like even the God-Tiers of Bleach are actually planet-level. Unless that changes, then none of the Bleach guys stand a chance here.
You do realize that the Cooking Fest arc Heavenly Kings are being used here right? They were only Country level at the time. That is a good point about Dinner of Kings but that would require the Bleach characters to sit around and wait for it to happen.

SuperKamiNappa said:
Goodyfresh said:
You do realize that the Cooking Fest arc Heavenly Kings are being used here right? They were only Country level at the time. That is a good point about Dinner of Kings but that would require the Bleach characters to sit around and wait for it to happen.

People sit around and wait for stuff to happen ALL the time in Bleach, it's almost as bad abotu that, at times, as Dragon Ball Z, haha.

And yeah my bad, it seems that day I posted here I was VERY careless and made lots of mistakes reading the initial-conditions of battles >_<

Anyway so here's how I think it'd go:

Round 1: Toriko beats Ichigo with very high difficulty. Toriko has greater versatility. He can DEFINITELY block Ichigo's sword-strikes barehanded using Fork and Knife, and shouldn't have a problem with the Getsuga Tensho. Toriko's own ranged-attacks are far more versatile than Dangai Ichigo's; he can turn them into shields for defense, control their trajectories remotely, and more. Ichigo is going to make this VERY difficult for Toriko due to his stamina and sheer badassness in his Dangai form, but I think Toriko could pull it off. It's a tough call though and I'm sure a lot of people will disagree, and may have better arguments in Ichigo's favor than I had in Toriko's.

Oh, Toriko also arguably has better stamina. Sure, Ichigo can fight even when very wounded, but Toriko kept fighting fiercely against Starjun even after being continuously burnt all over to some degree for minutes, taking hundreds of direct flame-attacks, having dozens or hundreds of holes put in his body by burner-spears, and both his arm and leg chopped off.

Round 2: I love Kenpachi but Zebra would stomp him. Kenpachi just relies on brute strength, combat-speed, and reflexes with a BFS. Zebra, he's got an unbelievable range of incredibly versatile defensive and offensive abilities with his Voice, with MUCH longer range than Kenpachi's abilities. And he does have the physical strength to match Kenpachi.

Round 3: Hmmmmm, this one is a tougher call. I actually think Byakuya for this one, as Senbonzakura is just as maneuverable as Sunny's "touches," and I don't think Sunny's hair's power to eat things it touches is as potent as the cutting-power of Senbonzakura's petal-blades. Also, Byakuya is WAY smarter than Sunny, he'd find a way to bypass Sunny's touch-defenses far more easily than Sunny would find a way to infiltrate Senbonzakura's defense. This would be a win for Byakuya, but with EXTREMELY high difficulty due to Sunny's defenses which can actually amplify and reflect enemy attacks.

Round 4: Coco. His poisons are too hax. Nobody from Bleach but Urahara and Mayuri (for obvious reasons) or someone of God-tier like Yhwach, would stand a chance against Coco, they'd all just melt into puddles at the conclusion of their battles with him.

Round 5: Toriko-team so easily it's like a joke. Not only do they have Coco's super-duper-hax poisons (while Urahara and Mayuri aren't around for the Bleach team), but their teamwork is most certainly far better than that of the Bleach team. Kenpachi literally won't work cooperatively, while Zebra is actually willing to do combo-attacks with his three bros. That's the thing, the 4 Heavenly Kings were raised as brothers, their bond is so strong and their teamwork is thus amazing.

Back