• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Popular Shinigami trio take on a Transcendent being

Bankai Kenpachi, Post Royal Guard Training Byakuya, and Matured Bankai Toshiro vs God Aizen.

In Character. Shinigami trio has the same knowledge on this version of Aizen that their TYBW selves have, Aizen has the same knowledge that his Fake Karakura Town arc self would have. Who wins? The popular Trio or the Transcendant being. Byakuya ofc can use Shukei: Hakuteiken, Toshiro can still use Tenso Jurin (though he might not in character), and Kenpachi can use.......two hands! Aizen can use all of his Kido and abilities though he probably won't use KS in character.

If toshiro power null ice can negg the hogyoku then they win easily .

Without the hogyoku , he have no reactive evolution so he probably can't break out of toshiro's ice if he freeze him completly .

If toshiro can't powernull the hogyoku , then Low godly and Reactive evolution = RIP .

That's after he got humbled by Ichigo and was sealed away. TYBW arc Aizen isn't the same as this Aizen. He isn't as arrogant. Still arrogant (and rightfully so), but he much more careful, calculating, calm and collected like how Aizen was pre Hogyoku. This God Aizen is when he thought he transcended all shinigami and hollow. In the specific fight Aizen was in with this mindset, he told Ichigo that he didn't even need to use his zanpakuto as he had surpassed it or something along those lines. He didn't even use it when he was losing

Yeah , this aizen stopped using KS the moment the hogyoku manisfested itself and started changing him andf still refused to use it even on the brink of destruction.

Chair Aizen is 5-B, he stomps the verse besides like 3 other characters by just AP alone.

Though who would God Aizen have a sufficient AP advantage over the 3 along with passive Hogyoku abilities for this not to be a stomp? If the person is physically stronger they can break out of Toshiro's ice with physical strength though idk if that's the case here for Aizen or not.

Honestly , God aizen is very similar to gerad . Low godly and constant adaptation/power growth .

So i think that the outcome will be very similar , the 3 boys will overpower him a few times with combo attacks and all but won't be able to finish him up for good and there is no urahara's sealing hado to save them even if they manage to push aizen far enough .

Who even has the AP in this fight? Cuz if its the captains, specifically Shiro, then the other two are pointless as he is the only one who has a way to win. If its Aizen, then the other two will have to be distractions for Shiro to power null if it works.

It really depends on which version of Kenpachi that Chrysalis Aizen scales to. Shikai? Bankai? Either way, God Aizen scales above transcendant Aizen who scales above Chrysalis Aizen who scales above Shikai or Bankai Kenpachi.

Toshiro, Kenpachi and Byakuya scale above Shikai Kenpachi obviously, as well as far above God Size Gerard. Toshiro specifically was able to cut straight through Vollständig Gerard's sword which is kinda significant, and Toshiro was able to finesse him their whole fight, though Byakuya did the final blow.

God Aizen > Transcendant Aizen > Chyrsalis Aizen >= Kenpachi (Unknown if Shikai or Bankai)

Popular Trio (Well it's unknown if Kenpachi scales to this Gerard as he never fought this version and got one shotted when he did, though he was already injured from his bankai drawback) >= Vollstandig Gerard (Who's like a whole Vollstandig/Bankai/Resureccion amp level stronger than) > God Size Gerard > Shikai Kenpachi

He scales above kenpachi because just with his bankai he power scales to chrysalis Aizen. And if that doesn't sit right with you he can regen almost any damage ken does to him anyway not to mention he took a Getsua Tensho from isshin who at the time was only 6-C one tier below kenpachi.

Doesn't Shikai Kenpachi scale to the meteor/Gremmy? Or is it contextual backscaling of Aizen transcending shinigami which leads to him being scaled to Kenpachi at the very least?

He scales to Aizen because his shikai and bankai just increase his cutting power and durability though with his bankai as far as we seen it shows either disregard damage he's taken or after a certain point he can no longer take the burden. Aizen has shown to be able to tank blows like this and with the hogyoku he woukd undoubtably surpass him.

AnonymousBlank said:
@Potato
That explains nothing about Chrysalis Aizen > Kenpachi.
I mean I could of just say hogyoku and gg since kenpachi can't counter that by any means. But I'll show ya then I guess. Simply kenpachi has clearly defined limits on what his body can handle and damage he can do while Aizen doesn't have a limit cause of the hogyoku. He has no experience in using his shikai, his bankai puts enormous strain on his body so much so that it can't handle it. His only real trait with either is that it increases his cutting strength several fold and this alone is not enough to beat Aizen. On top of that he seems to lose the ability to act with a consciousness when he goes into this state. The final nail in the coffin (pun intended) is Aizen can regenerate and get stronger through any lasting damage kenpachi can do to him rendering any damage kenpachi can actually do irrelevant and like with what happened in there fight with Gerald force his body to deactivate his bankai and be rendered to a weaken state. Ken has to be one of the most enjoyable characters to watch fight in my opinion but aganist Aizen he could never win simply due to his rule about only using physical attacks.

Potato74 said:
AnonymousBlank said:
@Potato
That explains nothing about Chrysalis Aizen > Kenpachi.
I mean I could of just say hogyoku and gg since kenpachi can't counter that by any means. But I'll show ya then I guess. Simply kenpachi has clearly defined limits on what his body can handle and damage he can do while Aizen doesn't have a limit cause of the hogyoku. He has no experience in using his shikai, his bankai puts enormous strain on his body so much so that it can't handle it. His only real trait with either is that it increases his cutting strength several fold and this alone is not enough to beat Aizen. On top of that he seems to lose the ability to act with a consciousness when he goes into this state. The final nail in the coffin (pun intended) is Aizen can regenerate and get stronger through any lasting damage kenpachi can do to him rendering any damage kenpachi can actually do irrelevant and like with what happened in there fight with Gerald force his body to deactivate his bankai and be rendered to a weaken state. Ken has to be one of the most enjoyable characters to watch fight in my opinion but aganist Aizen he could never win simply due to his rule about only using physical attacks.
Kenpachi also has spacial cutting

we dont even know how strong god aizen is compared to the trio during the final arc.

conscidering the immense power progression, who knows if god aizen was surpassed by others who arent the god tiers.

the whole bankai kempachi just being comparable to chrysalis aizen is dubious. what was that resulted in that scaling? cause Ap wise shikai kempachi can do the same as aizen did agianst the other trio.

True I agree that this argument is kinda pushing it cuz you can only really find what happens from scaling and AP. The only thing I can really think is if Ken can do the same thing as final Getsuga tensho did to Aizen, which I don't think he can. Saying that though I don't think he is fodder and couldn't put up a good fight cause I think he entirely could. The problem is just can he push Aizen to his limits of the mastery over the hogyoku.

Kenpachi with his regular attacks, I doubt, but he has spacial cutting. Toshiro has power null and Byakuya is just a solid all arounder. The question is can that beat out Aizen's Hogyoku abilities and raw power

byakuya and kempachi alone are a no no do to the fact they just cant kill him. it all depends of if toshiro can neg his regen, which is debatable.

But then it depends on how much are we gauging his ability to negate? We can see the limits of his ability when it can't negate Gerald's The Miracle who has a similar ability to Aizen in that what hurts him makes him stronger with the only exception being with the hogyoku is if he can retain mastery over the hogyoku.

ill say it again, it all depends on toshiros negation working. if it works, they win, if it doesnt, they lose.

BakiHanma18 said:
Toshiro's negation works, all physical functions are stopped
Gerald: Hold my Hoffnung

anyway, my point being his neg was shown to have a limit.

or was it? i dont remember if both cases (gerald freezing and his sword losing its power) were the same

The miracle and the Hogyoku are similar in what they do : constant regen and power up

so if Toshiro couldn't null the Miracle then i have doubts he can null hogyoku.

Ahhhh okay I see what you're saying now. Maybe a weakened Aizen would be more susceptible, a la Mugetsu Ichigo and Kisuke?

Maybe ? But do the trio can put up enough damage to aizen that would be comparable to Mugetsu ?

BTW , was mugetsu accepted as soul destruction or EE ?

I don't see either on his page or Mugetsu's description. I don't know if it hasn't been added yet, but I'm not sure if it's soul destruction or EE

Pretty sure its EE as Aizen has low godly from regening from it .... at least thats what gets argued on every thread about his regen. Quincies should be having EE in that case but we don't seem to give them it even though Mayuri describes it as EE.

Bleach is kinda weird as everyone is a soul , kinda.

so soul destruction can be described as EE in the verse , but not fill the requirements to be considered as such for the wiki .

Also i don't think that if a quincy shoot a arrow into a regular human , it would destroy his soul but i think the damaged physical body would remain.

That is why i wanted to know in wich category Mugetsu would fall into.

Back