• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I Reincarnated For Nothing - Update (Rest of the cast)

Zaratthustra

VS Battles
Content Moderator
Image Helper
Continuing the update of the verse - I Reincarnated For Nothing, since the statistics for the whole verse were talked about in the first thread, then this will be just an update on their abilities.

We already talked about the changes for AP/Speed/LS in the first thread so that will not happen again as it will be useless. The thread will be like the previous one which affects the formatting, addition of scans/references, fixation of other things like ability additions, removal of some, etc. Btw, the sandboxes are just temporary sandboxes as the profiles will look better once these things are approved and fixed on the actual pages.

General things for all Characters on this thread:

Removal
  • Extrasensory Perception (Via Observation) - it was never said if they have this
  • Regeneration (Mid - demons can regenerate from decapitations) - this was just a specific regeneration that a single demon had
  • Adaptation (Via leveling system) - no such thing
  • Telepathy (Talking) - no such thing
  • Dimensional Storage (Via Dimensional Pouch) - they never showed to own one, it was more or less conjunction based on how lower leveled beings had one
  • Resistances to Heat Manipulation (Via Leveling System and his level) - same thing as above
Addition
-Absorption (Demons can consume[1] Mana to have a faster recovery time)

Now, let's go over these characters.

Demon's Sandbox
Demons:
Demon King (I Reincarnated for Nothing)
Addition
- Energy Manipulation (Via Demonic Energy[4] which is a superior form of energy compared to Mana)​
- Poison Manipulation (His aura it's so strong that his energy is toxic and poisonous[6])​
- Statistics Amplification (Can boost[6] his Demonic Energy)​
Resistance to
- Soul Manipulation (Every level increases the power of one's soul[9], a difference of one level can be fatal as their soul would be of lower quality[10])​
Beings over level 400 can resist to Absolute Control - this is added to his already Mind Manipulation resistance​
- Limited resistance to: Plot Manipulation, Conceptual Manipulation, Information Manipulation, Causality Manipulation (Type 2, as his Record, could resist partially to Artpe's Rewrite/Revision of the World by remembering[14] the previous World)

Petra (I Reincarnated For Nothing)
Addition
- Ice Manipulation (Has control over cold energy[17] which can freeze things while just its cold air will freeze one's lungs if breathed. He can shape[17] it to become spikes or barriers to block attacks and even ice claws[17] or six gigantic swords[17])​
- Ice Aura (His mere presence[17] freezes the surroundings and adds a basic debuff to his enemies. Thanks to Ice Constitution[17], before someone can damage him, it must overcome the cold energy that protects his body)​
Removal
- Self-Destruction (Can destroy his entire body by releasing all his energy within the body) - he never did it, it was just him releasing a lot of energy​

The Demon (I Reincarnated for Nothing)
Addition
- Change his Creation to: Energy Projection (Can create claws[20], swords[20] and tentacles[20] from Demonic Energy)​
- Power Nullification and Demonic Energy (He can release an oppressive amount of Demonic Energy that will negate powers[20])​
- Forcefield Creation (Can create a thick barrier[21] made out of Demonic Energy around his body)​
- Energy Manipulation (Can hide[19] his body in one of several dozen orbs that will all move in different directions to escape from a fight)​
- Resistance to: Information Manipulation, Power Modification, and Reality Warping (Type 2, Was able to resist Artpe's Reclamation spell which was trying to rewrite his existence and Record[21]) - scaling from Artpe's profile for this​

Jerit
Addition
- Statistics Amplification (He can strengthen[23] his body with Demonic Energy)​
- Regeneration (Low- Mid, Can regenerate from having his guts[23] ripped apart)​
- Evil Fist: A skill where Jerit gathers Demonic Energy within his first which takes the shape of a hammer[24]. = Energy Projection (Via Evil Fist which will create a hammer[24])​
- Forcefield Creation (Can create a magical barrier[23] around himself)​
- Air Manipulation (His strength is high enough that the force of his attacks[23] will remain striking his foe from afar)​
- Transformation: An Innate Ability that lets him duplicate[22] all special characteristics of the beings he eats. While an amazing ability it has a slight [1]delay[23] before he could use all his added abilities. = Absorption (Via Transformation can gain the abilities of the foes he eats)​

Etna (I Reincarnated for Nothing)
Demon-Phoenix Key
Addition

- Non-Physical Interaction (Can interact with Mana, Magical Energy, and even with a [[27] Dragon][28] that is close to a conceptual[29] existence)​
-Telepathy (By using Message Magic[26], she can communicate with others from afar)​
- Energy Manipulation (Via Demonic Energy[4] which is a superior form of energy compared to Mana which is mixed with Pure Fire energy[30])​
- Fear Manipulation (Thanks to her nature, she will instinctively induce fear[35] into animals including magical ones)​
- Power Bestowal (She can enhance items[35] with her power granting them a part of her Record and letting the user control fire energy)​
- Resistance to Magic (She has a ridiculous amount of Mana resistance[36])​
Remove
- Type 2 and 3 Immortality as she will lose the regeneration​
- Accelerated Development (As a Demon-Phoenix and being loved by the fire, her development is compared to the Hero's Party) - it was never stated that, just that her level increased fast but I don't think this is a good reason​
Spirit Mixed-Blood Key
Addition

- Incorporeality and Intangibility (She is now a living being made of pure fire[30])​
- Danmaku (Her punch can create tens of thousands of Fire Birds[34] to attack her target)​
Remove
- Low-Godly regeneration as she never showed or said that​
- Transformation, she doesn't transform as her being a spirit is a normal state​

Fragment of Destruction
Addition
- Regeneration (Low-Mid, Can regenerate its destroyed finger[2]) - since it's just a hand, a finger would count as a limb​
- Power Nullification (Via its energy[2] can suppress and break Mana)​
- Demonic Aura and Poison Manipulation (Its aura is comparable[2] with that of the Demon King (I Reincarnated for Nothing) - toxic and poisonous but more dense and foul)​
- Resistance to: Fire Manipulation (Was barely fazed by Etna's pure fire[2])​

Sheryl Anaid
Addition
- Water Manipulation (Mermaids can control water[17] and even shape it into weapons[38])​
- Shapeshifting (She can change her shape to become water bubbles[17])​
Winter Queen
Addition

Fake Hero Party Sandbox
Fake Hero Party Changes:
For all characters from this thread that are humans:
Silpennon
While he had Plunder on the profile, I forget to add Absorption on his Power and Ability section: Absorption (Via Plunder can steal someone's power and abilities to use however he wishes for a period of time)​
  • Plunder: After awakening his previous life memories, both selves fused[7] changing him at a fundamental level[7], thus his battle experience and skill become qualitatively greater. At the same time, a new possibility appeared an Innate Ability that can Steal anything from a target and if it's magic[7], power[7], or skill[21] but it will be temporary.
Add to plunder: It can steal even the magic that is affecting[22] someone and then uses it in another way.​

Lesseti
Deyus
  • Removal: Statistics Reduction (Can debuff several thousand of foes all at once)- this one was likely wrongly put when I made the profiles as he doesn't use magic...plus this is the statement from Regina.
Aria (I Reincarnated For Nothing)
  • Causality Manipulation (Holy Power can revert[7] the Demon Race to its original form which at the beginning was to a human. It only works on demons who once were humans)
  • Add to Assimilation: It can be used on multiple[28] people at the same time.
Remove the following powers/techniques as she didn't use them:
  • Blessing: A specialized spell of the Holy Priestess Class that gives different buffs to one or more targets.
  • God's Chain: Know as the highest rank debuff, it restricts the movement and decreases the immunity the target has. - Status Effect Inducement (Via God's Chain which restricts an enemy's movement and applies a debuff that decreases its immunity to attack and spells)
  • God's Hammer: An AOE Holy type of offensive magic, capable of inflicting no attribute damage. Since it has a short incantation, it can be used in a row multiple times.
  • Purify: A high-rank purification spell. - Purification (Via Purify)
  • Sanctuary: A specialized magic spell of the Holy Priestess Class that blanks a targeted region with holy energy. - Forcefield Creation (Via Sanctuary)
Mycenae

Fake Hero Party Sandbox
Main Party Members Changes:
Regina (I Reincarnated For Nothing)
Sienna
[B]Elrick[/B]
  • He only gets the general things and the basics of formatting, scans, references, and removal of things...so nothing new for him.
Vadinet
  • Power Bestowal (Can use the Blessing skill[18] allowing her to assign a Class to a person that will remain for the rest of the target's life)
  • Causality Manipulation (Holy Power can revert[6] the Demon Race to its original form which at the beginning was the human race. It only works on demons who once were humans)
Roa

Pinging the users that participated in the previous thread sorry, not sorry: @Tllmbrg @Planck69 @Expectro2000xxx @Rakih_Elyan @LeylinFarlier01 @Fixxed

Everything fine except the causality manipulation

I dont think just by some statement of revert can have causality manipulation, i mean revert have universal meaning it not only limited to revert action

Limited resistance to: Plot Manipulation, Conceptual Manipulation, Information Manipulation, Causality Manipulation (Type 2, as his Record, could resist partially to Artpe's Rewrite/Revision of the World by remembering[14] the previous World)
At the end was accepted the plot manip for Rewrite? Just asking since I at least wasn't sure to give it considering the situation with Maetel.
- Resistance to: Information Manipulation, Power Modification, and Reality Warping (Type 2, Was able to resist Artpe's Reclamation spell which was trying to rewrite his existence and Record[21])
Hmm, while true that he was resisting it was by creating a thick barrier around him, so I see it more like that he was trying to create more energy than what Reclamation could transform at one go, so not sure if really call it a resistance.
Abstract Existence (She is close to a conceptual[29] existence[43] thanks to being one of the four spirits of the season[41]) - Not sure which type could fit her, but likely Type 1.
Yeah, should be Type 1.
Curse Manipulation (Via Leveling System, as curses[11] won't work on Maetel who was at a lower level than X's peak) - this will be better formatted to fit each character
Resistance* to Curse Manipulation.
Causality Manipulation (Holy Power can revert[7] the Demon Race to its original form which at the beginning was to a human. It only works on demons who once were humans)
Hmm, not sure if should be rated as Limited Causality Manipulation or Transmutation, considering the context of the story I'm more inclined for the former but the latter is also a valid interpretation.
  • Blessing: A specialized spell of the Holy Priestess Class that gives different buffs to one or more targets.
  • God's Chain: Know as the highest rank debuff, it restricts the movement and decreases the immunity the target has. - Status Effect Inducement (Via God's Chain which restricts an enemy's movement and applies a debuff that decreases its immunity to attack and spells)
  • God's Hammer: An AOE Holy type of offensive magic, capable of inflicting no attribute damage. Since it has a short incantation, it can be used in a row multiple times.
  • Purify: A high-rank purification spell. - Purification (Via Purify)
  • Sanctuary: A specialized magic spell of the Holy Priestess Class that blanks a targeted region with holy energy. - Forcefield Creation (Via Sanctuary)
Considering her status I'm inclined to believe that she can actually use them even if she didn't displayed the spells, so I would prefer to list them with a possibly.
Can repair[32] equipment using magic - Not sure what would fit
Maybe Limited Matter Manipulation or Transmutation?
Extrasensory Perception Item - Eyes of Prophecy (A high-rank Artifact that allows[6] one to assess magic by looking at the enemy's Mana flow. She can see[7] the Records related to Mana) - She has it already but I forget to put it in her power and ability section
Shouldn't this also count as Information Analysis?
Divine Hammer: The most iconic skill of the Warrior Priestess class. It will infuse[4] the weapon of the user with a gray translucent aura that is absolutely lethal against Demons. - Empowerment
More than Empowerment this is Damage Boost against demons.

Wow, looking at the powers again made me realize how many things are similar to the first work of the author, Infinite Competitive Dungeon Society.

At the end was accepted the plot manip for Rewrite? Just asking since I at least wasn't sure to give it considering the situation with Maetel.

Hmm, while true that he was resisting it was by creating a thick barrier around him, so I see it more like that he was trying to create more energy than what Reclamation could transform at one go, so not sure if really call it a resistance.

Yeah, should be Type 1.

Resistance* to Curse Manipulation.

Hmm, not sure if should be rated as Limited Causality Manipulation or Transmutation, considering the context of the story I'm more inclined for the former but the latter is also a valid interpretation.

Considering her status I'm inclined to believe that she can actually use them even if she didn't displayed the spells, so I would prefer to list them with a possibly.

Maybe Limited Matter Manipulation or Transmutation?

Shouldn't this also count as Information Analysis?

More than Empowerment this is Damage Boost against demons.

Wow, looking at the powers again made me realize how many things are similar to the first work of the author, Infinite Competitive Dungeon Society.
Yeah, it was accepted as Plot.

He still resist, that was the way it showed in-verse of doing it. Like how some verses have people using their energy actively to purge the poison from their bodies.

Forget to put Resistance before it, thanks.

Transmutation could work too for turning demons to their origin. @Fixxed This likely answers your input too.

While she may have them, she didn't use any or even have someone mention she could, it would be useless to grant her something she has no backing more than having holy power.

Still not sure what could fit "repair equipment using magic".

Could be Information Analysis I guess.

Forget totally about Damage Boost, this fits better.

Change his Creation to: Energy Projection (Can create claws[20], swords[20] and tentacles[20] from Demonic Energy)
Include Weapon Creation for this too.
- Limited resistance to: Plot Manipulation, Conceptual Manipulation, Information Manipulation, Causality Manipulation (Type 2, as his Record, could resist partially to Artpe's Rewrite/Revision of the World by remembering[14] the previous World)
Add Memory manip resistance
Causality Manipulation (Holy Power can revert[7] the Demon Race to its original form which at the beginning was to a human. It only works on demons who once were humans)
This is possibly rating or just transmutation.

The rest I don't see any problem with, I agree.

Include Weapon Creation for this too.

Add Memory manip resistance

This is possibly rating or just transmutation.

The rest I don't see any problem with, I agree.
Weapon creation, sure. Memory is covered by information manipulation since their whole existence is stored within Records which needs info manip to affect and not their memory personally.

Not really, just more input from a 2-3 other users I would say.

Kinda forget to add the changes...mostly I forget about the thread.

Well, this can be close as I will apply the update this week.

Thanks for input.

Back