• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Reincarnated Sorcerers Profile Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updating the some of the Outdated JJK profiles. I listed additional P & A in here which needs to be evaluated. Sandboxes has additional explanations on many parts regarding abilities and AP, striking strength and Durability Justification. Let me know if anything needs to be changed. Crossed ones are rejected abilities.

Current Ryu Profile
Updated Sandbox

Current Uro Profile
Updated Sandbox

Current Kashimo Profile
Updated Sandbox
Resistance to:

Agree: @Elizhaa (Admin), @Duedate8898 (Thread Mod), @DarkDragonMedeus (Admin),

Neutral:

Disagree: @Duedate8898 (Thread Mod) (Only Disagrees Retrocognition for Kashimo)

Last edited:
His X-Ray shows him the physiology and "muh perfect jujutsu"
  • Never mentioned it's only physical. He was literally seeing his aura, his skills were narratively mentioned later onwards.
  • Scans says otherwise. Kashimo isn't even talking about his physical body here. He literally talks about achievements. For a fact background drawings shows images of what's happened.

• Never mentioned it's only physical. He was literally seeing his aura, his skills were narratively mentioned later onwards.
  • Scans says otherwise. Kashimo isn't even talking about his physical body here. He literally talks about achievements. For a fact background drawings shows images of what's happened.
yeah seems legit then, I don't know why xray vision allows for that but sure

yeah seems legit then, I don't know why xray vision allows for that but sure
We have a seperate abilities for this mechanism just differs from case to case. Overall looking into others past is a thing. Gege most likely would release a another Fanbook. We can rewrite that to whatever ability he states then. For now I will just go with what's shown.

About Uro:
1)pretty sure transmutation only apply to matter, that's just space manipulation and invisibility.
2)Does she break space or cause a spatial shockwave.

About Kashimo:
1)why Chi and Plasma.
2)Sound coming from the mouth is not a breath attack.
3)Did he see the past or had a previous knowledge?
4)resistance to electricity based paralysis.

About Uro:
1)pretty sure transmutation only apply to matter, that's just space manipulation and invisibility.
Transmutation is the ability to alter the form of energy, beings, objects, matter, etc. to change it into something else.
Page states it applies to everything.
2)Does she break space or cause a spatial shockwave.
Yes
About Kashimo:
1)why Chi and Plasma.
Plasma manipulation comes from EM waves blasts of energy.
Chi comes from him using up his life force.
2)Sound coming from the mouth is not a breath attack.
There can be many types of Breath Attacks, whether it be fire, ice, energy, plasma, acid, poison, or otherwise.
There are different kinds of breath attack. It just needs to come from his mouth that's all.
3)Did he see the past or had a previous knowledge?
It doesn't seemed like he was talking based on Previous knowledge.
  • Narrator mentioned Using his x ray vision Kashimo started to Analyse Sukuna which is clearly refering to Kashimo getting Sukuna information from that. Additionally Kashimo states "to achieved So much" just as the narrative ends. Which further backs up him looking into the past of Sukuna rather he was talking about it based on knowledge
  • Also he was able to identify Sukunas world slash Despite him not getting the information that Sukuna can slash the world. Which further backs up that he can view into the past and get the information.
  • Well it may have a different function who knows for now I'm going with what's shown.
4)resistance to electricity based paralysis.
That's what written in there though? Electric & paralysis resistance.

Ryu’s AP justification could definitely have more meat on it, especially since you hyperlinked the same scan. I’m willing to write it.

Uro’s has a few formatting issues.

spatial breack or spatial shockwave?
Also he was able to identify Sukunas world slash Despite him not getting the information that Sukuna can slash the world. Which further backs up that he can view into the past and get the information.
wasn't he watching the fight?
Well it may have a different function who knows for now I'm going with what's shown.
It's weird and we only see it once, so I'll stay Neutral .
That's what written in there though? Electric & paralysis resistance.
I meant he won't resist paralysis from supernaturl force, RPG's skill or poison.
although he resist poison.

That isn't info analysis, that's just Uro seeing something being done and using Average Human levels of intelligence and reasoning

spatial breack or spatial shockwave?
It's breaks the space. Here is the scan
wasn't he watching the fight?
The moment Gojo got offscreen then Sukuna started explaining the Abilities here and here but Kashimo was already on the move he never finished explaining it. There is no way to know way for Kashimo to about World slash.
It's weird and we only see it once, so I'll stay Neutral .
Fiction works in a mysterious ways
I meant he won't resist paralysis from supernaturl force, RPG's skill or poison.
although he resist poison.
I think you misunderstood. Paralysis resistance is tied with electricity that's why I mixed both of them . Yeah he doens't get any additional resistance to different kind of paralysis.
Ryu's has the same issue, that's just Ryu seeing Yuta's abilities on full display and using reasoning and logic that normal person has the capacity for to deduce something
Ok I will remove.
Check the Kashimo thing also

Last edited:
Ok I will remove.
Check the Kashimo thing also
Panda's stuff isn't really much, he just felt Panda's attack hitting him and dealing internal damage, I think the Hakari stuff should just be something noted in his intelligence section. Although, Kashimo should have Info Analysis for his X-Ray vision while in Mythic Beast Amber

Panda's stuff isn't really much, he just felt Panda's attack hitting him and dealing internal damage, I think the Hakari stuff should just be something noted in his intelligence section.
What about him analysing Sukuna CE effeciency in Gojo vs Sukuna fight. Does it count as info Analysis?
Although, Kashimo should have Info Analysis for his X-Ray vision while in Mythic Beast Amber
I gave him information analysis for that.

just noticed something, her space manipulation is limited to up(sky) and she can affect attacks with her sky bending but not people, is it a dura negation?
Somthing like that but thin ice breaker does damage that's like extension Technique. Dura neg was for the specific technique not for normal sky Manipulation of hers

I will add some more explanation later for Ryu AP.
Btw if no one has any other issues with Abilities proposed I will call the staffs to evaluate.

Remove info analysis, Uro didn't analyze anything, they saw Yuta do rct and saw him use another's ct, its that simple.

Stealth Mastery, Transmutation
remove this too, there's no stealth and she doesn't use it like that at all. And it's not transmutation, she says her ct treats it the sky as a surface, that isn't transmuting.

Same with Ryu, remove info analysis, they are simply deducing this stuff through whats going on, info analysis should not be reduced to this, this is simply them being smart and figuring this stuff out, if we deemed this info analysis then just about everyone who can deduce stuff through whats shown have info analysis now which is just makes the ability basically pointless.

Remove Durability Neg from Kashimo, there isn't even anything sighted for dura neg there. Yeah no on the chi manipulation as well.

This too, these are just smart characters, they are not "analyzing" anything here to a degree to warrant info analysis.

Remove info analysis, Uro didn't analyze anything, they saw Yuta do rct and saw him use another's ct, its that simple.
Removed it. I will change it in Sandbox later. It's hard to edit in mobile.
Stealth Mastery, Transmutation
remove this too, there's no stealth and she doesn't use it like that at all. And it's not transmutation, she says her ct treats it the sky as a surface, that isn't transmuting.
I'm fine with removing transmutation. But stealth mastery should stay. The fact she sneaked up on Yuta indeed shows some level of it.
Same with Ryu, remove info analysis, they are simply deducing this stuff through whats going on, info analysis should not be reduced to this, this is simply them being smart and figuring this stuff out, if we deemed this info analysis then just about everyone who can deduce stuff through whats shown have info analysis now which is just makes the ability basically pointless.
Already removed it in OP. I will change it in Sandbox later. It's hard to edit in mobile.
Remove Durability Neg from Kashimo, there isn't even anything sighted for dura neg there. Yeah no on the chi manipulation as well.

This too, these are just smart characters, they are not "analyzing" anything here to a degree to warrant info analysis.
Ok 👌 removing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back