• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I Reincarnated for Nothing - Main Hero

Zaratthustra

VS Battles
Content Moderator
Image Helper
Simple, update for the verse - first will be for the two main heroes as their profiles are the longest so it will take a thread for them. This update will contain: references, addition to powers/resistances and abilities, reworking of the formatting, and statistics modifications.

Verse - I Reincarnated For Nothing: Artpe and Maetel

Link for the sandbox - Sandbox - btw, the sandbox doesn't include these powers in the characters' specific sections yet as they may change but are under their standard formatting sheet so ignore them there, anyway, this is just to have a visual as the important parts are bellow.

Artpe
First Key
Addition:

Extrasensory Perception (With Read All Creation, he can see even find hidden dungeons[1] which is a pocket dimension[1], and see mana[2]) + (Monsters from the Demon World[3] have outstanding Mana Detection)​
Energy Manipulation (Via Mana which is stated to be nature[2] itself)​
Fire Manipulation (Via Hyper Rubbing[9] which can cause ignition. He can create fireballs with the Fireball spell and can incinerate[10] dead beings in a flash)​
Power Mimicry (As long the enemy's spells use direct manipulation of magic[16], then it can be mimicked with mana by him. He can learn magic just by looking[17] at a spell book once which usually needs a lot of memorization and computation skills[17])​
Power Nullification (Can nullify[18] magic spells and curses[10] with Mana Threads)​
Creation changed to Energy Projection (Can create physical objects[4] from Mana)​
Body Puppetry (He can use the Mana Threads[5], to take control of someone's body)​
Vibration Manipulation (Can use his Mana Threads[7] by burrowing them within the earth to cause an earthquake that will produce a landslide)​
Resistances:
Soul Manipulation (Every level increases the power of one's soul[21], a difference of one level can be fatal as their soul would be of lower quality[11])​
Magic Resistance (Monsters from the Demon World[3] possess a high Mana Resistance)​
Not sure what would fit:
Record Link[6] can prevent the death of beings that should be dead.​
Removal:
Resistances:

Heat Manipulation - baseless made on bad conjunctions​
Second Key
Additions:

Flight (Restricted flight via Float spell) - moved to the second key from the third key as he got the spell in this part of the novel​
Sound Manipulation - Loudspeaker Spell: A high-ranking loudspeaker spell that amplifies the voice[8] of the user in all directions which can cover an entire city capital.​
Analytical Prediction (Can sense and predict[9] from where attacks are coming)​
Energy Projection (Through the use of Mana Thread to create[9] all kinds of things such as butterflies, arrows, walls, shields, etc)​
Danmaku (Can create tens of thousands[10] of Mana Threads)​
Non-Physical Interaction (Can destroy Wisps[10] which are made of mana essence)​
Social Influencing (A Hero possesses charisma[25] to a degree that it prevents others from arguing with them)​
Vibration Manipulation (Via Hypper Rubbing can control[30] the cycle and intensity[31] of vibrations)​
Resistances:
Curse Manipulation Resistance based on the scan of rage/madness - Via Leveling System, at his level such things won't affect him as he's a Hero[37] making him immune to most curses effects​
Removal:
Telepathy - no such a thing​

Third Key
Additions:

Statistics Reduction (Can amplify[11] the powers of other people's spells by creating an additional magic circle)​
Danmaku (Can create several[12] hundreds of thousands[13] of Mana Threads)​
Size Manipulation (With Materialization can increase[12] the size of objects by several times)​
Not sure:
Can create barriers that make neither mana nor any physical substances[15] to be able to exist within them​
Using Reclamation with Materialization can change[16] one's being energy from one type to another like for example Demonic Energy in Mana - It will change magic at a fundamental level[16]
Now, where the fun begins for him and also the hardest thing to gauge. His Revision/Rewrite ability that he acquires in the Third Key. I will present first the ability itself, then the three spells that form it.

Rewrite/Revision: The second stage[66] Innate Ability of Artpe who unlocked it upon his death. This ability is a fusion[66] between Read All Creation, Materialization, and Reclamation. It let the user to Revision[42] everything he wishes including someone's race, time[66], and even the plot as he was originally a demon born in the Demon World but after his 'Revision', he was sent back in time, as a human, born in the village of the Hero as a Hero himself and thus changing the story.

Read All Creation: It is an innate ability that allows him to find out information about anything that exists in the world[21]. It also let him see the composition of the world[11]. His soul held the Innate Ability which let him pierce through all lies[21], showing him the truth of the World​
Materialization: An Innate Ability that steps into the domain of Gods. It's not a simple spell, it embodies[61] the Spell as a whole. It let the uses manufacture, change and shape[61] the spells. At the same time, it can be used to destroy the spell[35] of foes or to change[62] Magic in Mana and Mana in Magic. Any spell manifested with this ability won't disappear as its Record will remain[63] even if the spell used comes from a one-time use Artifact. Using his Materialization[67], Artpe copied[67] the concept of the Fragment of Destruction which it's the Hand of a Demonic God, a Concept[67] itself that exists in another dimension thus gaining its power.​
Reclamation: A magic spell that returns[65] everything, including the entire existence of something to its origin.​
Now, a few more characters thanks to their vast Records, resisted this "Revision" and remembered things from the previous world like the Ice Queen - Her record is so powerful that she remembers[41] the World that was rewritten. The Demon - Was able to resist Artpe's Reclamation spell which was trying to rewrite his existence and Record[21] and a third one would be The Demon King who also resisted.

I had this power previously put as Plot Manipulation but now I'm not that sure if its Plot, Causality, or Fate Manipulation...since It was said to change the whole world and create another timeline (this can be seen from the above scans about memories or from how Silpennon awakened his previous life memories, both selves fused[7] changing him at a fundamental level) thanks to the change I still think it should fit for Plot Manipulation but I would like opinions.

Maetel
First Key
Additional:

Accelerated Development (As a Hero[20], she can learn skills from all classes; A Hero development it's increased as she can learn[21] immediately Skills and Magic which in turn will boost her magical energy and strengthen her body. Her level increases faster[3] than that of Artpe even if they do the same thing. In one week[22], she became a better swordswoman than someone who fought for 10 years. She improves[23] each moment and becomes stronger[23] than someone who was more powerful than her in the middle of the fight. While other people only gain 3 points per level, she gains 10 thanks to being able to learn and use skills[24] in an instant. After she awakened Acceleration[25], her development and peace of evolution is drastically increased. Maetel's development it's so strong that it affects other characters from her party)​
Instinctive Reaction (Maetel can act and react instinctively[1] and use magic without needing to think. She can instinctively adapt[4] and react[26] in battle situations bringing the best results from within herself)​
Reactive Evolution (As a Hero and thanks to her constitution, Maetel can has the aptitude and talent of awakening skills and adapting to external or internal agents such as instantly gaining Mana Sensitivity[18] by touching a branch infused with mana, or by simply swinging it, she gained swordsmanship and courage skill[1]. By simply getting angry, she developed a Berserk[27] skill. She can learn skills that transcend[4] her level as if it is nothing. Her powers increase[2] as she fights, each moment[27]. Managed to get a level 100 skill[28] at level 2)​
Weapon Mastery (The greatest genius of the world in weapon mastery as she's talented[29] enough that Maetel can be better than any other Class using their specialized weapons)​
limited Healing (Via Medicine[1], a passive skill that let Maetel craft a paste from grass)​
Information Analysis (She can instantly find the weak-spot[3] of her foes)​
Resistances - Curse Manipulation (As a Hero[1] she is immune to most curses)​
Removal:
Resistance Heat Manipulation - same situation as for Artpe​

Second Key
Additional:

Power Absorption (With Record Divide she can now take[2] the ability of others)​
Power Bestowal (Her Acceleration[3] ability is shared with her party)​
Social Influencing (A Hero possesses charisma[38] to a degree that it prevents others from arguing with them)​
Expert Swordmanship (Her Swordship skill has exceeded level 80[39]. Can calculate[40] the weak points, the position, the movement, the force behind her swings, the resistance of foes against her, and the recoil[40] of her attacks hitting a target in a flash)​
Removal: Telepathy - same as for Heat Manipulation​
Third Key
Her EoS key with Record Master should be removed as I understand that one was wrong when I first posted the profile, while she can gather all the powers, she didn't do it.​
Now, the more confusing part is that in the last chapter 203, the last few sentences were from her PoV and it said the following words.​
"Maetel followed behind the children. There was a satisfied smile on her smile.
“Yes. This is it. I’m fine with this. ······there is no need to rewind it again.”
The past 20 years had been peaceful, and it had been picture-perfect.
In that span of time, she hadn’t used the 2nd stage of her Innate ability. Not even once."

This means she got Artpe's power somehow in the end or she had it from the beginning and used it till she got her perfect happy ending. Then for her profile we'll either have to give the power to her last key or directly to her first key depending on which point is accepted.

General Revision for the whole verse
Speed
Artpe and Maetel (first key) have currently Subsonic for moving faster than the eye can follow but that one I'm not sure since these are the feats:​
1. "Maetel started running faster. It was as if she was about to evaporate the water on the floor with her blazing speed. She did so in the nick of time, since the passageway started to collapse. An incredible amount of water was falling towards them!"
2. And this one "Can move faster than the eye[19] can follow".​
So, I think they should get a "likely" before Subsonic as it's not a sure speed thanks to the text that doesn't give a lot of assurance.​
While the rest of the cast and the second plus the third key of these two characters scale to FTL for being able to" react and fight with the Light Spirit King" who is light itself but then again the author's statements don't help much as they are bare-bones, so I would suggest either a change to "possibly Speed of Light" or a removal from the profile. This will put two paths for the speed of the verse:​
a. "Likely Subsonic (Can move faster than the eye[19] can follow), with possibly Speed of Light (Could react and fight with the Light Spirit King)"​
b. "Likely Subsonic (Can move faster than the eye[19] can follow)"​
Attack Potency/Tier
A short one here, the Kraken wasn't shown to be fast so the Kinetic Energy formula thanks to its massive size doesn't work well thus a GPE one was used for the new version which resulted in lower energy output but a more accurate one. New Values
7-B (City level) baseline result for level 200 beings becomes 8-B (City Block level) and from there it's a multiplier of 1.5 for every 50 levels making that characters from level 200 to 300 will be 8-B while those from 350 to 400+ will be Low 7-C (Small Town level). For a detailed showing of the values just open the linked blog.​
Lifting Strength
Currently is Class 25 for holding a dungeon floor but neither the length, width or other details that may help to get a rating exist within the novel, so I propose to be changed to "Unknown (Artpe can hold a Dungeon ceiling that was falling with Five Mana Threads which had multiple floors)" - then for the rest continue with their scaling from him)​
- Basically, Unknown for the entire verse​

All of this looks fine
I would say Hyper Rubbing is Physics Manipulation rather than Fire Manipulation since it ***** with friction directly

With this:
Can create barriers that make neither mana nor any physical substances[15] to be able to exist within them
Using Reclamation with Materialization can change[16] one's being energy from one type to another like for example Demonic Energy in Mana - It will change magic at a fundamental level[16]
Energy and Matter Manipulation for the first and Energy/Physics Manipulation for the latter

All of this looks fine
I would say Hyper Rubbing is Physics Manipulation rather than Fire Manipulation since it ***** with friction directly

With this:

Energy and Matter Manipulation for the first and Energy/Physics Manipulation for the latter
Well, Its a friction which induce the fire so it would be fire manipulation through friction.

So, what do you guys think of Artpe's Revision/Rewrite ability, which path for the speed a or b?

I readed the novel like two years ago (when I was rereading Toy Car first four novels) so I can give input
Not sure what would fit:
Record Link[6] can prevent the death of beings that should be dead.
Possession, the scan itself say how the spell allow them to live in another entity.
Removal:
Telepathy
- no such a thing
Are you sure? Because I sort of have the memory of Artpe using his threads to make telepathic connections with people to talk.
Not sure:
Can create barriers that make neither mana nor any physical substances[15] to be able to exist within them
The first is a normal barrier that don't let people escape, the scan say exit not exist so I belive you got confused.

The second is Power Modification via the Reality Warping power of Reclamation.
Rewrite/Revision: The second stage[66] Innate Ability of Artpe who unlocked it upon his death. This ability is a fusion[66] between Read All Creation, Materialization, and Reclamation. It let the user to Revision[42] everything he wishes including someone's race, time[66], and even the plot as he was originally a demon born in the Demon World but after his 'Revision', he was sent back in time, as a human, born in the village of the Hero as a Hero himself and thus changing the story.

Read All Creation: It is an innate ability that allows him to find out information about anything that exists in the world[21]. It also let him see the composition of the world[11]. His soul held the Innate Ability which let him pierce through all lies[21], showing him the truth of the World

Materialization: An Innate Ability that steps into the domain of Gods. It's not a simple spell, it embodies[61] the Spell as a whole. It let the uses manufacture, change and shape[61] the spells. At the same time, it can be used to destroy the spell[35] of foes or to change[62] Magic in Mana and Mana in Magic. Any spell manifested with this ability won't disappear as its Record will remain[63] even if the spell used comes from a one-time use Artifact. Using his Materialization[67], Artpe copied[67] the concept of the Fragment of Destruction which it's the Hand of a Demonic God, a Concept[67] itself that exists in another dimension thus gaining its power.

Reclamation: A magic spell that returns[65] everything, including the entire existence of something to its origin.
Actually, with what Maetel said at the end of the novel I have always interpreted it like that she is actually the character with the rewinding time power (like with an advanced use of Record Link to link her current self with her past self), that she is the one that actually changed the story and was guiding it instead of Artpe (with the Rewrite ability for example after link with her past self), so I wouldn't give that to Artpe in his profile, the Reality Warping of Rewrite certainly still is there but is unsure if they include the time fuckery of Maetel.

Also Power Mimicry with Materialization should be listed.

Edit: Also, should be clarified the type of concept manip in the profile.
Third Key

Her EoS key with Record Master should be removed as I understand that one was wrong when I first posted the profile, while she can gather all the powers, she didn't do it.

Now, the more confusing part is that in the last chapter 203, the last few sentences were from her PoV and it said the following words.

"Maetel followed behind the children. There was a satisfied smile on her smile.

“Yes. This is it. I’m fine with this. ······there is no need to rewind it again.”

The past 20 years had been peaceful, and it had been picture-perfect.

In that span of time, she hadn’t used the 2nd stage of her Innate ability. Not even once."

This means she got Artpe's power somehow in the end or she had it from the beginning and used it till she got her perfect happy ending. Then for her profile we'll either have to give the power to her last key or directly to her first key depending on which point is accepted.
As said previously, I always thought that she was the one guiding the story from the very beginning, so I would that in any case she should get Rewrite power in her first key, just noting that she hide the fact that she possess said ability really well, to the point that until the end no one noticed that.
Speed

Artpe and Maetel (first key) have currently Subsonic for moving faster than the eye can follow but that one I'm not sure since these are the feats:

1. "Maetel started running faster. It was as if she was about to evaporate the water on the floor with her blazing speed. She did so in the nick of time, since the passageway started to collapse. An incredible amount of water was falling towards them!"

And this one "Can move faster than the eye[19] can follow".

So, I think they should get a "likely" before Subsonic as it's not a sure speed thanks to the text that doesn't give a lot of assurance.

While the rest of the cast and the second plus the third key of these two characters scale to FTL for being able to" react and fight with the Light Spirit King" who is light itself but then again the author's statements don't help much as they are bare-bones, so I would suggest either a change to "possibly Speed of Light" or a removal from the profile. This will put two paths for the speed of the verse:

a. "Likely Subsonic (Can move faster than the eye[19] can follow), with possibly Speed of Light (Could react and fight with the Light Spirit King)"
b. "Likely Subsonic (Can move faster than the eye[19] can follow)"
Hmm, what would be the speed needed to evaporate water? That could be a better and more concrete rating, though probably still should labeled as likely since at the scene itself she didn't reached that speed but was close enough to it.

The Light Spirit King part I feel should be more listed as possibly, because while he is certainly stated to be light and showed some reflective properties it's also true that the dude do things that light don't so is somewhat uncertain.
Attack Potency/Tier

A short one here, the Kraken wasn't shown to be fast so the Kinetic Energy formula thanks to its massive size doesn't work well thus a GPE one was used for the new version which resulted in lower energy output but a more accurate one. New Values

7-B (City level) baseline result for level 200 beings becomes 8-B (City Block level) and from there it's a multiplier of 1.5 for every 50 levels making that characters from level 200 to 300 will be 8-B while those from 350 to 400+ will be Low 7-C (Small Town level). For a detailed showing of the values just open the linked blog.
121-182 Tons of TNT is 8-A, not Low 7-C.
Lifting Strength

Currently is Class 25 for holding a dungeon floor but neither the length, width or other details that may help to get a rating exist within the novel, so I propose to be changed to "Unknown (Artpe can hold a Dungeon ceiling that was falling with Five Mana Threads which had multiple floors)" - then for the rest continue with their scaling from him)
- Basically, Unknown for the entire verse
Feel painful but I can understand that sort of situation. However, couldn't be used one of the times when characters manipulated great amounts of water or ice? Or from fighting some big enemy (like maybe the Kraken, though I don't remember how they fought him or other similar enemies but since their stats are higher than it they should be able to upscale it)?

Last edited:
It's my first and single Korean novel.
Do yourself a favor an read the previous novel of the author (Toy Car), Everyone Else is a Returnee, or his next work after IRFN (which apparently happen in the same universe/multiverse as IRFN since it was referenced at some point the Ice Queen), Stop, Friendly Fire!

Like, from the first four novels of the author IRFN is considerably the worst, which is weird considering how he did it after write EER and before write SFF. Haven't read the later works of the author after SFF so can't comment in them.

Last edited:
Do yourself a favor an read the previous novel of the author (Toy Car), Everyone Else is a Returnee, or his next work after IRFN (which apparently happen in the same universe/multiverse as IRFN since it was referenced at some point the Ice Queen), Stop, Friendly Fire!

Like, from the first four novels of the author IRFN is considerably the worst, which is weird considering how he did it after write EER and before write SFF. Haven't read the later works of the author after SFF so can't comment in them.
Its my first and single Korean novel that I;ve added on wiki. I've read more but I'm not that much fan of them. I like more the Japanese and Chinese ones.

Okay, so Possession for the first one.

It was never stated that they could talk telepathically. It was just when someone else initiated a Messenger Spell-like Etna so she will still get it.

Agree with your proposal for the forcefield scan and changing one's fundamental existence.

He already has power mimicry in his profile through it. I posted the above ones to show what form the Revision/Rewrite ability. It does say that Artpe has it as his innate ability so he should get whatever is decided to remain for it. While maybe not the time aspect, but what was said for him. So you would put it as reality warping, right?

I mean, we never knew when Maetel used her ability. We only can conclude that she likely had it from the beginning but played as a fool the entire time.

For speed, you chose version A.

Yeah, my fault I forget to change the values tier name so it goes from 8-B to 8-A.

I didn't re-read the novel for this update and the 2 more threads that I plan to post after this is finished (Demons, Sherryl and Winter Queen - as one thread then for the rest of the cast from both hero parties), I just went again through what I had in my old wordpads from the first read and used these so some things may be missed as I was at beginning of my profile creation career which means I didn't get a lot of things and I may have ignored some quotes that could help. I'll use only what I have as I won't re-read the novel ever again.

I know of the other series from the author Toika but I don't plan to read any other work of his.

He already has power mimicry in his profile through it. I posted the above ones to show what form the Revision/Rewrite ability. It does say that Artpe has it as his innate ability so he should get whatever is decided to remain for it. While maybe not the time aspect, but what was said for him. So you would put it as reality warping, right?
He can undoubtly alter reality but the time aspect I'm more reticent to list it do to the weird comment of Maetel, so I would prefer not list it and instead just go with what he really showed. Reality Warping is the thing that fit it the most in my view since I don't see another way to really classify Materialization and Reclamation.
I mean, we never knew when Maetel used her ability. We only can conclude that she likely had it from the beginning but played as a fool the entire time.
The last comment strongly indicate that she indeed had it from the start, so the powers should be listed there in first key.
I didn't re-read the novel for this update and the 2 more threads that I plan to post after this is finished (Demons, Sherryl and Winter Queen - as one thread then for the rest of the cast from both hero parties), I just went again through what I had in my old wordpads from the first read and used these so some things may be missed as I was at beginning of my profile creation career which means I didn't get a lot of things and I may have ignored some quotes that could help. I'll use only what I have as I won't re-read the novel ever again.
Hm, I see. Though still considering the stats thing I think that they could get the LS of the Kraken for their later keys.
I know of the other series from the author Toika but I don't plan to read any other work of his.
A shame, EER is really good.

Based on what I can gather Rewrite/Revision seems to be Causality Manipulation, Information Analysis and Manipulation, Power Modification and Mimicry and Plot Manipulation. Could be wrong.

Based on what I can gather Rewrite/Revision seems to be Causality Manipulation, Information Analysis and Manipulation, Power Modification and Mimicry and Plot Manipulation. Could be wrong.
Information manipulation is actually a power I didn't thought and that could also fit besides Reality Warping, the other things are more side effects of what could be done with the ability, while Plot Manipulation I'm not really sure if it really come from Rewrite because of what Maetel said at the end of the novel that indicated that she was the one who changed the story.

Information manipulation is actually a power I didn't thought and that could also fit besides Reality Warping, the other things are more side effects of what could be done with the ability, while Plot Manipulation I'm not really sure if it really come from Rewrite because of what Maetel said at the end of the novel that indicated that she was the one who changed the story.
You should still note them down though, the "side effects".

Well, most things were resolved then. Now, what's left to talk about is if Maetel will still keep her "all powers with Record Master" but like I said first, I don't have a scan that says she got them, it was just a conjunction when the profile was posted.

Well, most things were resolved then. Now, what's left to talk about is if Maetel will still keep her "all powers with Record Master" but like I said first, I don't have a scan that says she got them, it was just a conjunction when the profile was posted.
I honestly don't even remember what Record Master was supposed to be.

Record Master: The evolved form of Record Divide which lets Maetel steal[52] someone else's Record - be it stamina, strength, other physical abilities[53], or mana[54]. She doesn't need permission to do so and if she wants she can give her Record to someone else.
Ok, so what's the problem with it? If she have the power in the first key or something like that? Because in that case I believe she indeed have it based on her last words and the fact that she can use Rewrite, but if wanted could be listed just with a possibly.

Bruh are rewrite the writing or inscribed record and memories (or event) is plot manipulation?

If the standard of plot say yes, everything fine i think

Bruh are rewrite the writing or inscribed record and memories (or event) is plot manipulation?

If the standard of plot say yes, everything fine i think
A record is something that stocks your information within the universe. Like how the Winter Queen remembers[41] the World that was rewritten or when Artpe's Reclamation spell was trying to rewrite his existence and Record[21]. Another thing that backs this is Silpennon who awakened his previous life memories (before the rewrite/present timeline), fusing his present/past selves[7] changing him at a fundamental level.

If this is what you ask.

A record is something that stocks your information within the universe. Like how the Winter Queen remembers[41] the World that was rewritten or when Artpe's Reclamation spell was trying to rewrite his existence and Record[21]. Another thing that backs this is Silpennon who awakened his previous life memories (before the rewrite/present timeline), fusing his present/past selves[7] changing him at a fundamental level.

If this is what you ask.
To futher add to this I should mentioned that this is essentially speaking the concept of Akashic Records, which is something that they author have incorporated in all his works.

Anyways, what is needed is more staff input correct?

It doesn't help since it was never presented in IRFN. It needs to be stated there to be able to use this concept as a backing.

It doesn't help since it was never presented in IRFN. It needs to be stated there to be able to use this concept as a backing.
No, what I mean is that is just the concept of Akashic Record (information that form reality) that he use in all his other works, I'm not trying to cross-scale anything (though I could easily do that since one of the characters of the next novel come from the world of IRFN and there is mentioned once again all the information and Akashic Records stuff)

I see. Well, anyway, so you think she should have the Rewrite from the first key, right? Another thing, that I got from this thread is that Artpe and her should get Information Manipulation (Type 2, since it's a fundamental existence of the verse) and they can manipulate it through Record Master/Rewrite.

Regarding Maetel, she will likely keep the Rewrite from first key but not all the abilities of the verse as its never truly mentioned that (basically deletion of her last tabber that was just Record Master).

Btw, the next thread which I will post once this is finished as it was needed for some characters that resist the Rewrite (could keep their memories thanks to the heavy Record they possess) should be a limited resistence to Rewrite (as they kept just the memory).

I see. Well, anyway, so you think she should have the Rewrite from the first key, right? Another thing, that I got from this thread is that Artpe and her should get Information Manipulation (Type 2, since it's a fundamental existence of the verse) and they can manipulate it through Record Master/Rewrite.

Regarding Maetel, she will likely keep the Rewrite from first key but not all the abilities of the verse as its never truly mentioned that (basically deletion of her last tabber that was just Record Master).

Btw, the next thread which I will post once this is finished as it was needed for some characters that resist the Rewrite (could keep their memories thanks to the heavy Record they possess) should be a limited resistence to Rewrite (as they kept just the memory).
Yeah, I'm fine with that.

If this is what you ask.
No, i ask if rewrite the inscribed memories or record can get plot manip or not

If can then everything is fine include plot manip

No, i ask if rewrite the inscribed memories or record can get plot manip or not

If can then everything is fine include plot manip
Seems to be agreed to be plot manipulation, plus other effects.

Back