• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Reincarnated Sorcerers Profile Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean his lighting effect would Bypass physical Reinforcement & can't be Defended with CE in normal cases.
It's like when magic resistance protect someone from mana but not an offensive spell(fire ball, ligthning...)
their protection only protect them from the energy.
Is it dura negation?

I mean his lighting effect would Bypass physical Reinforcement & can't be Defended with CE in normal cases.
When did it bypass physical reinforcements? Electricity is able be conducted by the body so this ce thing wouldn't matter, but I don't get what durability is being negated here, this is more of electricity's nature than dura neg.

It's like when magic resistance protect someone from mana but not an offensive spell(fire ball, ligthning...)
their protection only protect them from the energy.
Is it dura negation?
When did it bypass physical reinforcements? Electricity is able be conducted by the body so this ce thing wouldn't matter, but I don't get what durability is being negated here, this is more of electricity's nature than dura neg.
It's stated case by case check the electricity manipulation page note. If it's shown feats causing paralysis it can be considered as dura neg otherwise not. Here Kashimo case qualifies for dura neg.
In real life, electricity with high amplitudes can atrophy nerves (causing paralysis) and also interfere with the functions of organs such as the heart and brain, and would likely ignore the durability of characters made out materials with enough conductivity due to this fact. However, as electricity hardly ever acts this way in fiction, this doesn't apply to electrical attacks that don't have a stated amplitude or have demonstrated these powers.

It's stated case by case check the electricity manipulation page note. If it's shown feats causing paralysis it can be considered as dura neg otherwise not. Here Kashimo case qualifies for dura neg.
Yeah but you only have the paralysis part here, not the heart or brain part, you already covered the dura negging aspect, paralysis so why put dura neg? It's redundant is all.

As for Breath Attack, Kashimo's thing is more like a Shout Attack.
There is no ability called Shout attack. Also check the breath attack page explanation again. Even I addressed that part already. Firing an attack from mouth Qualifies for that.

Also check the breath attack page explanation again. Even I addressed that part already. Firing an attack from mouth Qualifies for that.
"Breath attacks are abilities or moves that are projected as breath from the character's mouth. There can be many types of Breath Attacks, whether it be fire, ice, energy, plasma, acid, poison, or otherwise."
IIRC Kashimo cannot breath sound
There is no ability called Shout attack
I will make it.

"Breath attacks are abilities or moves that are projected as breath from the character's mouth. There can be many types of Breath Attacks, whether it be fire, ice, energy, plasma, acid, poison, or otherwise."

I will make it.
Just edit the ability as Breath Attack [[Breath Attack|Shout Attack]]

Just edit the ability as Breath Attack [[Breath Attack|Shout Attack]]
There is no need for that the explanation. Whatever he sent literally debunks him
"Breath attacks are abilities or moves that are projected as breath from the character's mouth.
There can be many types of Breath Attacks, whether it be fire, ice, energy, plasma, acid, poison, or otherwise."
Read what you sent properly..
Feats says otherwise. So what he was just talking here.

Read what you sent properly..

Feats says otherwise. So what he was just talking here.
quotes excerpt saying "breath" and bolds it, this supports his point somehow
posts completely incomprehensible panel
"feats speak for themselves"
Elaborate

Edit: Did you mean that "gwah" was an exhaling sound or something?

Edit 2: If it is considered by the wiki that any attack projected by the mouth, even if not breath or whatever, is a Breath Attack, then sure.

Edit 3: I checked some Broly's profile and he got Breath Attack for shooting a laser beam from his mouth, so I guess this is fine. Abilities on this wiki confuse me sometimes.

Last edited:
I will make a CRT for them. Most of the Abilities needs to be common for all reincarnated Sorcerers. We already in two pages so don't want to drag this thread further
Elaborate

Edit: Did you mean that "gwah" was an exhaling sound or something?

Edit 2: If it is considered by the wiki that any attack projected by the mouth, even if not breath or whatever, is a Breath Attack, then sure.
At this point you are deliberately ignoring what's written and what you copy pasted from the Breath attack page
"Breath attacks are abilities or moves that are projected as breath from the character's mouth.
There can be many types of Breath Attacks, whether it be fire, ice, energy, plasma, acid, poison, or otherwise."
You know at this point you are derailing with same thing ignoring my previous message where I literally marked the words. Page literally states there are different types of breath attacks and attack coming from mouth is enough to consider that.

He is not shouting.
He literally takes in the air & fires it as sound waves with frequencies.
Kashimo was just using mouthwash in that scan to prepare for what he does in the chapter after that.
So what dragons mouth spreading fire is just shouting? Despite page has example of them?
Even Superman is listed as an example for freezing his opponents with his breathing air. So he is shouting?
These are terrible examples on your part because dragon's ignite their exhaled air and Superman's breath is just very cold.

Kashimo was just using mouthwash in that scan to prepare for what he does in the chapter after that.
So no counter for that scan?
These are terrible examples on your part because dragon's ignite their exhaled air and Superman's breath is just very cold.
This is terrible counter when you say Superman breath is very cold but we don't see him freezing everyone he meets in daily life and it only works on selective people where he wants to freeze them.
Dragons ignite fire ? But that also selective like Kashimo spamming sound waves whenever he wants. Do you see Dragons breathing fire 24 hours?
But somehow Kashimo selective doing is Invalid?

Last edited:
Should get a mod to accept this, and that panel of Kashimo inhaling is pretty spot on for breath attack
Deudetta told me he would comment on this later. I will remind him tomorrow if he isn't commented by that time. I asked dereck and DDM so they should be giving their input by tomorrow.

So no counter for that scan?
I gave you it. He was gurgling mouthwash. Are you sure you want to pursue this?
This is terrible counter when you say Superhuman breath is very cold but we don't see him freezing everyone he meets in daily life and it only works on selective people where he wants to freeze them.
Dragons ignite fire ? But that also selective like Kashimo spamming sound waves whenever he wants. Do you see Dragons breathing fire 24 hours?
But somehow Kashimo selective doing is Invalid?
Idk who superhuman is but Superman's breath (as in the air, not the sound) is very cold. Dragons also willingly ignite their air, not their sound,

Superman's breath (as in the air, not the sound) is very cold. Dragons also willingly ignite their air, not their sound,
Sound and ice are different Abilities.
So what you are saying false analogy or misleading here. You are asking for a specific trait where explanation page never once mentioned about Breath based sound attacks are not considered as breath attack.

Sound and ice are different Abilities.
So what you are saying false analogy or misleading here. You are asking for a specific trait where explanation page never once mentioned about Breath based sound attacks are not considered as breath attack.
I don't think I made an analogy, but what exactly are you arguing in favor for here?

Just pointing out your argument of it needs to be only ice or fire doesn't work. There can be different types like explanation page. It's not limited to ice and fire.

The only thing I think you should drop is energy manipulation for Kashimo in his Amber Beast form as all the other manipulations there cover it well. And I'm not sure on the information analysis for his amber form either. It is possible that Kashimo just know Sukuna's history, especially as he's very clearly passionate about him so all that information could possible just be recalled by Kashimo in that moment when he's witnessing Sukuna in his true form for the first time.

Everything else, looks good

And I'm not sure on the information analysis for his amber form either. It is possible that Kashimo just know Sukuna's history, especially as he's very clearly passionate about him so all that information could possible just be recalled by Kashimo in that moment when he's witnessing Sukuna in his true form for the first time.
more likely.

The only thing I think you should drop is energy manipulation for Kashimo in his Amber Beast form as all the other manipulations there cover it well.
Well those.are just sub abilities. I'm just listing it to showcase it's from that.
And I'm not sure on the information analysis for his amber form either. It is possible that Kashimo just know Sukuna's history, especially as he's very clearly passionate about him so all that information could possible just be recalled by Kashimo in that moment when he's witnessing Sukuna in his true form for the first time.
Kashimo even able to identify and mention the world slash Despite not having knowledge of it. I believe for the time being it works like how I explained. If gege releases a Fanbook like Shibuya arc we can rework on that ability later..
The moment Gojo got offscreen then Sukuna started explaining the Abilities here and here but Kashimo was already on the move he never finished explaining it. There is no way to know way for Kashimo to about World slash.
Also Narrator starts with the word analysis and ends with Kashimo inner monologue "so much achievement " which indicates he is looking at the past and praising Sukuna for his achievements. I may be wrong but this is simplest interpretation I can come up with the fact Kashimo was able to mention World slash Despite him having zero knowledge on that.

Kashimo saw the same slash that killed Gojo, while he doesn't have an explanation on how it works exactly it does impact the world differently than Sukuna's normal slashes. I don't think that's good enough proof that he was able to see into Sukuna's past. I think it's better to assume that Kashimo, as a big fan of Sukuna is well-versed on part of why he was so infamous especially since the likes of Angel is present who could reveal details of his past to others.

I'm not approving the information analysis for amber beast form.

And in regards to the energy manipulation, we really don't need the redundancy in the profile since as you said they're all subs of the original ability.

Kashimo saw the same slash that killed Gojo, while he doesn't have an explanation on how it works exactly it does impact the world differently than Sukuna's normal slashes.
I don't think that's good enough proof that he was able to see into Sukuna's past.
Argument is not about if Kashimo saw the slash or not. He has no idea about its cutting the world.
Why would he know it would cut the world if he has no information analysis? When even Gojo with best information analysis eyes in the verse couldn't gasp world slash and understand it. When he was struck twice. Chapter 234 he couldn't even see or understand the slash how it worked same thing happened in chapter 236.
How would Kashimo suddenly understands it cuts the world and it is the same slash which killed Gojo despite him running to fight Sukuna not Having knowledge of how Gojo died?
I think it's better to assume that Kashimo, as a big fan of Sukuna is well-versed on part of why he was so infamous especially since the likes of Angel is present who could reveal details of his past to others.
This is far fetched. When narrator clearly mentioned as Kashimo was analysing Sukuna not that he was remembering something about someone said.
I'm not approving the information analysis for amber beast form.
I think you are mistaken information analysis & retrocognition Abilities. Even if you disagree with him seeing the past not. His x ray vision analysing Sukuna still qualifies for Information analysis.
And in regards to the energy manipulation, we really don't need the redundancy in the profile since as you said they're all subs of the original ability.
Sure I will remove it then

I think you are mistaken information analysis & retrocognition Abilities. Even if you disagree with him seeing the past not. His x ray vision analysing Sukuna still qualifies for Information analysis.
we have
Information Analysis, or Scanning, is the ability to gain information on a character or object by analyzing them. A basic analysis can grant only rudimentary data on the target, such as their level of strength, speed, durability, or intelligence, while more powerful analyses can grant extensive information on the target's abilities and even personal history. This ability often overlaps with Power Mimicry, allowing a character to copy another after analyzing them.
I'll stay Neutral about this.

The only thing I think you should drop is energy manipulation for Kashimo in his Amber Beast form as all the other manipulations there cover it well. And I'm not sure on the information analysis for his amber form either. It is possible that Kashimo just know Sukuna's history, especially as he's very clearly passionate about him so all that information could possible just be recalled by Kashimo in that moment when he's witnessing Sukuna in his true form for the first time.

Everything else, looks good
I'd say Kashimo using his X-Ray vision to analyze the physiology of Sukuna's original form should at least qualify for Information Analysis to some degree

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back