• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I Reincarnated for Nothing - Main Hero

I will update the profiles with the agreed things. If anyone has a problem, a thread shall be made but since the people who participated agreed, then hopefully there won't be in the future.

Thanks for commenting.

If you read the above posts then you would see that Planck, Expecte and Fixed, agreed with the Plot to remain for Revision/Rewrite plus Causality, Information Manipulation and Concept Manip as its made from the 3 abilities of Artpe - Reclaim, Materialization and Read All Creation which have these powers split between them (excluding Plot).

Their agreements are not much effective, I am asking where exactly is that written in the plot manipulation, because that exact instance got rejected in MG.

Also, you were harsh a bit with your words but i will assume, it was not personal.

Idk what seems harsh for you from above? The thread is not that big (the posts) so you could read it in 3-5 minutes or less and get the whole context of what we talked. It's easier than me quoting the entire posts.

Its got accepted as Plot Manipulation as Revision/Rewrite remade the original story from Artpe being a general in the army of the Demon King and having different life experiences to becoming a Hero which should be impossible as just 1 existed, plus him being born into another city, another race, other life experiences. Then it revealed in the last chapter, that Maetel revisioned it an unknown numbers of time and she didn't need for the last 20 years as she got what she wished in the end.

Anyway, I will quote the section from the OP.

Rewrite/Revision: The second stage[66] Innate Ability of Artpe who unlocked it upon his death. This ability is a fusion[66] between Read All Creation, Materialization, and Reclamation. It let the user to Revision[42] everything he wishes including someone's race, time[66], and even the plot as he was originally a demon born in the Demon World but after his 'Revision', he was sent back in time, as a human, born in the village of the Hero as a Hero himself and thus changing the story.

Read All Creation: It is an innate ability that allows him to find out information about anything that exists in the world[21]. It also let him see the composition of the world[11]. His soul held the Innate Ability which let him pierce through all lies[21], showing him the truth of the World

Materialization: An Innate Ability that steps into the domain of Gods. It's not a simple spell, it embodies[61] the Spell as a whole. It let the uses manufacture, change and shape[61] the spells. At the same time, it can be used to destroy the spell[35] of foes or to change[62] Magic in Mana and Mana in Magic. Any spell manifested with this ability won't disappear as its Record will remain[63] even if the spell used comes from a one-time use Artifact. Using his Materialization[67], Artpe copied[67] the concept of the Fragment of Destruction which it's the Hand of a Demonic God, a Concept[67] itself that exists in another dimension thus gaining its power.

Reclamation: A magic spell that returns[65] everything, including the entire existence of something to its origin.

Now, a few more characters thanks to their vast Records, resisted this "Revision" and remembered things from the previous world like the Ice Queen - Her record is so powerful that she remembers[41] the World that was rewritten. The Demon - Was able to resist Artpe's Reclamation spell which was trying to rewrite his existence and Record[21] and a third one would be The Demon King who also resisted.

I had this power previously put as Plot Manipulation but now I'm not that sure if its Plot, Causality, or Fate Manipulation...since It was said to change the whole world and create another timeline (this can be seen from the above scans about memories or from how Silpennon awakened his previous life memories, both selves fused[7] changing him at a fundamental level) thanks to the change I still think it should fit for Plot Manipulation but I would like opinions.

even the plot as he was originally a demon born in the Demon World but after his 'Revision', he was sent back in time, as a human, born in the village of the Hero as a Hero himself and thus changing the story.
Sorry for being a bit annoying but you gave to every claim a scan except this. May I have one for this as well? Maybe you forget it.

Neah, I didn't forget, that's the chapter 1-2 of the story and how he died, killed by Maetel in a previous timeline, and then how he his setting changed.

I don't think I may find a way to get scans myself. Mind assisting in this matter?

He was the weakest of the Four Heavenly Kings, and he was the leader of the Rebirth Demon King’s Enforcement army. His name was Artpe Hirtana Kelduke.

His name was spread across the human world as being one of the Four Heavenly Kings.

If one mentioned the Four Heavenly Kings of the Demon King’s army, the humans would think about the monsters that could cause the mountains to fall. They were seen as beings that could cause earthquakes and the seas to dry. However, Artpe was different.

He was someone, who had been recognized by the Demon King, through polishing his strange ability. He was named to the prestigious title of being one of the Four Heavenly Kings thanks to his strange ability

He was one of the Four Heavenly Kings in the Demon King army, but his death was miserable. It held no weight.

In his last moments, he could see two lines of words etched into his retina. However, his consciousness was already fading into death.

[Innate Ability Read All Creation has evolved.]

[Secret Option Rewrite is Activated.]

When he opened his eyes again, he was in the form of a small male child.

Artpe was still in the midst of despairing when his Innate Ability Read All Creation delivered the final blow.

[Name – Artpe]

[Race : Human Male]

[Level : 1]

[Strength : 3, Agility : 2, Stamina : 2, Magic Energy : 19]

[Innate Ability : Read All Creation(Step 2)]

His name, race and level were all too shocking! If there was a god, he wanted to kill the bastard! He’ll kill the god alongside the Demon King!

“······huh?”

Soon, Artpe realized the most shocking part was still left for him to be discovered.

[Innate Ability : Read All Creation(Step 2)]

His Read All Creation was now on Step 2?

‘When did the Innate Ability develop stages?

Artpe was so taken aback that he mumbled to himself.

Somehow, the hero heard his words. Maetel let out a bright laugh as she replied.

“Yes. Let’s go play being heroes!”

This was the day when Artpe died as a demon.

He was reborn as a 12 year old male human, who was the childhood friend of the hero.

Chapter 0 and 1.

Strange, but why this can't be a form of resurrection? Is the ability ever demonstrated properly in the canon? For example in the databook?

What databooks...this is a korean web novel. Not a japanese light novels that may get such things. Korean and Chinese novels don't have databook, even Japanese ones don't have most of the time.

Its not resurrection as he didn't get resurrected since his race changed, his starting point changed, and he became a Hero class being which is totally opposite of his past life.

Ice Queen - Her record is so powerful that she remembers[41] the World that was rewritten.
The world before the present one.

Silpennon awakened his previous life memories, both selves fused[7] changing him at a fundamental level)

Which shows separate timelines and how it was before their current one, before it was revisioned.

What databooks...this is a korean web novel. Not a japanese light novels that may get such things. Korean and Chinese novels don't have databook, even Japanese ones don't have most of the time.
I asked if they exist.
Its not resurrection as he didn't get resurrected since his race changed, his starting point changed, and he became a Hero class being which is totally opposite of his past life.
This is the point of resurrection, to get start from zero

I will ask again, do those two abilities ever get a demonstration?

"He could use Revision to get anything he wanted"

Says how Revision is the fusion of his 3 abilities (Reclamation, Read All Creation, and Materialization) which affects the Records that store the information for anything in the verse. Materialization is able to create a Concept[67] (this being just a part of it), while Reclamation was affecting the Record and Existence[65] of a demon.

Record stores within it the information of someone - be it stamina, strength, other physical abilities[53], or mana[54].
The corpses of monsters were returned to nature, and nature supplemented their Records. From these Records, new monsters would be born once again.
Since the Demon’s will was gone, his body could no longer control his regenerating power. The Demon’s body continued to swell, but in the next moment, Artpe swept his magic over the Demon’s heart. In a flash, the Demonic energy change into pure Mana.

It was unknown as to what chemical process had occurred, but a level 393 magic stone was left behind. It contained all the previous Record and Class of the Demon.

Including the existence of other beings but this should have been covered by the above links for Winter Queen and Slipennon.

Originally, it was a boot capable of performing Blink. In the hands of a magician, a miracle was created. It was Reinforced four times. It allowed the magician to bring back the Record of the Wind Spirit King, which had disappeared from this world.
You revived the Wind Spirit King’s power. You were successful in bringing back the power of space and time. Your achievement isn’t trivial, so you can boldly ask for more. Therefore….
Or how a Record stores even information about something that doesn't exist anymore in the world, which is a power over spacetime.

He was exchanging Records with his party members through dreams. Artpe had suspected this was the case, so he unconsciously accepted this information.

‘As expected, this might be caused by Maetel’s power.’

Artpe shut his eyes as he thought.

From the moment Maetel learned the Record Divide in the Hero’s development Dungeon, he had sometimes seen events from his past life from a different perspective. It was memories of events he hadn’t personally experienced.

At first, he thought he was reconstructing past events using his imagination. He thought he was under a delusion. However, the dreams were too detailed, and he was able to clear this ruin thanks to the dreams. It would be pathetic for him to deny the truth now.

Yes, the dreams were Maetel’s Record. Artpe had seen her Record. It wasn’t the present Maetel, but the Record of Maetel from her previous life.
A Record stores different timelines.

“What I’m discussing right now isn’t that simple of a problem. A hero is born when a Demon King appears. A hero’s presence could create a Dungeon, a city or even a country. A hero causes a fundamental change to one’s surrounding.”

He had explained this before to Maetel once. He wasn’t joking. It was real. The hero’s existence itself was a miracle, and the hero was the focal point in causing changes to the Records.

If one thought about it from that perspective, the biggest variable causing his past life and the current life to change so starkly wasn’t the action of Maetel. The change might be driven by the existence of the newly born hero in Artpe.
This was all speculation. When the seal was broken, Artpe had awakened to the second stage of his Innate Ability. In that moment, he had caused change to the world using his ‘Rewrite’ ability.

The world was rewound, and the nearby seal was affected by his ability. Or maybe, the previous Demon King had affected his Innate ability and the seal. Everyone else was probably swept up in the ‘Rewrite’, and they had no choice. On the other hand, it might have created an opportunity for the previous Demon King, who was sealed.

Didn’t the Winter Queen talk about it? Those with massive Records weren’t swept up in the change. If the previous Demon King possessed enough power, he might not have been swept up in the Rewrite. The current situation could be explained.
How it would change the world using Rewrite.

He had just erased the Record within the Magic Stone, yet Artpe declared in a confident manner. He had awakened to his 2nd stage of the Read All Creation ability. He had reached a domain that couldn’t be understood by his party members, and his party members were aware of this fact. If he said he could send them to the Demonic god, they didn’t doubt his words.
Using it he erased the Record store within of the Demon King.

"Maetel followed behind the children. There was a satisfied smile on her smile.

“Yes. This is it. I’m fine with this. ······there is no need to rewind it again.”

The past 20 years had been peaceful, and it had been picture-perfect.

In that span of time, she hadn’t used the 2nd stage of her Innate ability. Not even once."
Then you have the last part of the last chapter about Maetel not using it to make changes.

The main point is, there is not a single metafictional context in all of this, so I don't think this qualifies at all.

The hell happened the brief moment I was outside the wiki......

Uhh, Immortal, if you seriously are saying things like databooks (for korean novel) or that Rewriting is resurrection, then you certainly haven't read any of the information in the thread or checked the scans (even more so because when you asked the scan that showed that his race, position, time and things in general where changed to how they originally were was right between the scans of the text describing Rewrite).

Rewrite is not an resurrection ability, maybe could be used to resurrect someone (since it can essentially do whatever the user desire by warping reality) but going from that to argue that the ability activated itself when Artpe died in his previous life without his knowledge to just randomly resurrect him as an human hero childhood friend of the original hero is pure headcannon, we know why things happened the way they happened, because Maetel used Rewrite and changed things.

This shouldn't even be a conversation, two mods, supporters (mainly myself as the other person in the wiki who seem to have read the novel and actively participated in the thread) and other normal users already discussed and agreed with things, on top of the revisions already been applied. If there is no actual useful input then this should be closed.

The scans do not provide any metafictional context, and my inquiry regarding the databook's existence does not warrant the assumption that I have not reviewed any materials. Rather, my aim was to obtain the official definition or presentation of the ability, which was absent from the available resources.

Furthermore, I fail to comprehend how the opinions of the two moderators would influence my judgment. Since the thread remains unresolved, I believe there is ample opportunity to discuss this matter further without any indications of plot manipulation.

Is it necessary to resort to personal insults and presume that individuals who disagree with you lack reading comprehension abilities?

The scans do not provide any metafictional context, and my inquiry regarding the databook's existence does not warrant the assumption that I have not reviewed any materials. Rather, my aim was to obtain the official definition or presentation of the ability, which was absent from the available resources.

Furthermore, I fail to comprehend how the opinions of the two moderators would influence my judgment. Since the thread remains unresolved, I believe there is ample opportunity to discuss this matter further without any indications of plot manipulation.

Is it necessary to resort to personal insults and presume that individuals who disagree with you lack reading comprehension abilities?
The fact that you mention something like the existence of a databook show you lack of knowledge of not only this particular novel, but in general of Koreans (and also Chinese and even Japanese) novels. The official definition was presented both in the text and scans added to that text, and the fact that you directly asked for one of the things presented in both things (proof that the ability changed the setting of things compared to the original events) show that you didn't see the contents of this thread.

As someone completely lacking in knowledge of the verse or even this type of media, your judgement quite honestly don't matter to this thread when taking in consideration the fact that the thread was already evaluated and accepted by mods and supporters alike, along with the fact that the revisions were applied, which indicate that the thread is concluded, so nothing is unresolved as you claim.

I didn't insult you, the same way Zara also wasn't harsh with you by telling you to read the thread along with the debate of the users, nor there was any point where I said you lack reading comprehension abilities, doubting that you readed the arguments based on your answer isn't that, if you consider such things normals in debates as something harsh or offensive then you probably are too sensible to things.

Instead of addressing about the databook that none cares right now after it is clarified, can you address other points?

It's hilarious since when I asked about the databook, I was asking of the abilities clarification, and those can be mostly found I databook if the novel never addressed them. You can nitpick it till tmr, but this is not even my main concern right now

Instead of addressing about the databook that none cares right now after it is clarified, can you address other points?
I addressed it, I pointed how nonsensical is the notion that Rewrite is resurrection by pointing the logical flaws and repercussions in the story that such logic would have, as well as point how in the description of Rewrite there are scans that show how the ability changed the things compared to the original events. Zara even went as far as give a more in depth explanation of things with their scans and all once again.

There is no metaficional context in any presented scans, and this is a fundamental requirement for plot manipulation, so once again, where is plot manipulation in the whole scans?

Hell, no one even pinged the staff experts about plot manipulation to evaluate them when fixxed questioned its validity about this.

This exact instance has been rejected in other verse, I am not even sure why this should have a ticket

There is no metaficional context in any presented scans, and this is a fundamental requirement for plot manipulation, so once again, where is plot manipulation in the whole scans?

Hell, no one even pinged the staff experts about plot manipulation to evaluate them when fixxed questioned its validity about this.

This exact instance has been rejected in other verse, I am not even sure why this should have a ticket
@Elizhaa , @Celestial_Pegasus

Could you give an input regarding the Rewrite ability? Thanks.
They were pinged but didn't appeared (likely because of lack of interest). The thing was however debated by users (including once again mods) and accepted, as well as applied.

You say that, however don't provide any type of example about other cases exactly like this one been rejected and the motives of it, so if you truly want to debate that it is wrong and need to be removed you should at least bring those crt to support your argument.

I have no clue why I am arguing over an irrelevant point right now.

Again, where is metaficional context?

Back