• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I make Warren hate everything

Why would Rein make an effort to summon his castle around himself and an opponent that is 4km away

There are so many ways it can be summoned where the opponent that is 4km away wouldn't end up inside of it especially since he doesn't know their location

Paul Frank said:
Why would Rein make an effort to summon his castle around himself and an opponent that is 4km away
There are so many ways it can be summoned where the opponent that is 4km away wouldn't end up inside of it especially since he doesn't know their location
Do you know how big his castle is?

4KM is within the spawning point range.

There are literally 0 reasons as to why Reinhard wouldn't want the opponent he is fighting in this verses battle to enter his castle.

The only gifts Reinhard fought when his opponents were out of his castle, against Methuselah and against Ren on the bridge, he to was out of the castle, the only other fights took place in the castle which contained both Reinhard and his opponent and Reinhard showed no intention of throwing them out of his castle, even when he isn't fighting himself and leaves it to his army he is still within range of the enemy. Simply put, Reinhard isn't the type of person who hides away when facing a opponent, anyone who has read the VN should understand that about his character, insert reference to Reinhard loving everything here.

Everything12 said:
The only gifts Reinhard fought when his opponents were out of his castle, against Methuselah and against Ren on the bridge, he to was out of the castle, the only other fights took place in the castle which contained both Reinhard and his opponent and Reinhard showed no intention of throwing them out of his castle, even when he isn't fighting himself and leaves it to his army he is still within range of the enemy. Simply put, Reinhard isn't the type of person who hides away when facing a opponent, anyone who has read the VN should understand that about his character, insert reference to Reinhard loving everything here.
Reinhard snipped Meth with his spear from his castle as well.

Based off the CG he was outside with Mercurius waiting for Willheilm to do his part.

Tony di bugalu said:
I didn't knew Rein was inside the castle, I thought he was outsode of it when the fight happened.
He made his castle chase after Meth and him and Merc stated on like a balcony or something, but they were still at the castle.

Yeah but they outside the 1-A inside, and at a place where Methuselah or Yhwach could attack them.

Also, I haven't buyed IKaBey so I need to know some things:

Where were they fighting? That could change the result of this.

Did Rein summon thw castle at any moment during the fight?

And lastly, Rein was inside or outside the castle?

The 1-A still slightly connected to non-1-A outside, honestly as a Briah Gladheimr, and all of Reinhard's kit outside Atziluth, has a habit of distorting the normal rules of relics which makes them very confusing.

Tony di bugalu said:
Also, I haven't buyed IKaBey so I need to know some things:
Where were they fighting? That could change the result of this.

Did Rein summon thw castle at any moment during the fight?

And lastly, Rein was inside or outside the castle?
Meth stole Claudia from Wilhelm and flew away from the city that they were in.

He then turned around, and communicated throughout all of the people who are in darkness that he doesn't want to fight, but any who try and follow will bring him into a confrontation and will die. Meth than began flying away again.

Reinhard was turned on by the challenge, and changed his castle into its skeleton form to chase after Meth.

Meth stopped flying again, making Claudia disappear into his darkness and decide to fight Reinhard and his legion.

Reinhard's skeleton castle fires a laser beam which Meth redirects through the shadows to destroy Reinhard's castle. Reinhard fixes his castle and then sends out his legion to fight Meth while he and Merc watch from what looks to be a balcony of some sort on the castle.

The legion can't even affect Meth (type 1 abstract for ya) and gets stomped by everyone of Meth's moves. Only being able to survive thaks to Glads being right there. Then Machina comes. Meth gets a little scared of Machina's powers, but swiftly BFR's him.

Reinhard then asks Merc how to beat Meth, a being who is beyond all common sense. Merc replies there are two ways, either to overwrite him with the spear, or to bring something on Meth's level.

Reinhard boosts Wilhelm on a level in which he could fight Meth on equal footing, and Wilhelm could touch Meth because of the blood connection between Meth, Claudia, and Wihilem allowed him to.

Meth and Willy fight it out, until Reinhard had seen enough. He then summons the sprear and throws it at Meth immediately. He then retreats with Merc into the castle walls saying that it is Wilhelm's job to end it.

Meth gets hit by the spear and uses plot armor to not die instantly. He then crashes in the artic with Wilhelm. They are powerless, as weak as a normal human and then they beat the shit out each other more, spewing their different philosophies out toward one another.

In the end, Wilhelm passes out, and Meth disappears. Darkness then becomes a non-conceptual entity. Claudia then wakes Wilhelm up, and this is the end of my recap of the end of IWKBey.

Back