• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach: Reio's Stabilization and Senna's Explosion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Introduction
  • As you are all aware, I am a big supporter of universal Bleach, in the sense that I believe Yhwach can not only destroy the universe, but scales to said destruction as well. After spending months “away” from the subject on VSBW and talking about it with plenty of people off site, I’ve come to a few conclusions/arguments that I believe should be the primary focus to determine the rating of the God Tiers of Bleach. Funny enough, they are rooted in the two, what I believe/recall to be, main reasons universal Bleach was rejected all the way back in January. Those reasons being: Weakened Reio’s stability is unquantifiable because of a lack of time frame and there exists no supporting feats thus the rating is an outlier (depending on the person it seems this varies from wanting an on screen tier 5 to tier 3 feat). This will be the last attempt at a Bleach God Tier CRT until the anime, and hopefully supplemental material, is released. I will talk about the bare minimum interpretation before addressing the bolded points.
The Bare Minimum
Weakened Reio Stability
Memories of Nobody
  • Currently, the God Tiers scale above this calc, which assumes the dimensions of Soul Society and World of the Living to be merely planets. This is due to an infamous quote from Toshiro, “There’s no way a tunnel connecting two hoshi (celestial bodies) can be created naturally!!” However, there are multiple issues with this statement that I will now go into.
  • We accept those two aforementioned realms as pocket universes within the Garganta, yet in this instance with Memories of Nobody we contradict the accepted size of the realms and treat them as planets. This is due to mistakenly taking Toshiro’s statement to mean, in this instance, the realms are planets. That is not inherently the case, just because the Kyogoku is connecting the realms at two specific places (two planets), does not make the realms inherently planets. For example, if I grab someone by the hand and drag them around, I am pulling their entire being while only being connected at the hand, but if someone points out that two hands are connecting that doesn’t mean we are both only hands. Essentially, all Toshiro’s statement means is that the Kyogoku is connected to two planets, it does not prove in any way that the Kyogoku is only dragging planets.
  • When Mayuri and Kisuke talk about the Kyogoku pulling Soul Society and World of the Living together, neither refer to them as planets. Kisuke states that both realms are in different dimensions. Then you’ll notice that when Mayuri asks for a status update, we are informed that it is the dimensions that are moving towards each other, not planets. This is further backed up, because Urahara informs us through dialogue and diagrams that this film sets the dimensions within the Dangai, and we see this in the camera view from Mayuri’s lab. Additionally, within World of the Living’s dimension we see the starry sky contained, opposed to the two red-black orbs being isolated planets which would indicate the stars we see are in some separate spacetime.
  • To sum up everything that’s been said regarding Memories of Nobody, we are directly told that it is the dimensions being pulled together, not the planets within them, and this is supported by the visuals. Properly calculating the feat here, we see the potency of the explosion is Multi-Galaxy. Funny enough this is the same tier that Weakened Reio’s stability is quantified as, making everything all the more consistent. Currently, we scale the God Tiers above this explosion because Yhwach can destroy the boundaries (one of which is Dangai), and Dangai took no visible damage from this explosion, meanwhile Reio almost instantly destroyed Dangai and Yhwach absorbed that power.
Conclusions and Proposals
  • I believe I have proved the validity of Reio’s stabilization and quantified it, as well as provided a highly supportive calc to further strengthen this tier. To reiterate the above points, Weakened Reio stabilizes a universe sized realm with his own Reiryoku (spiritual power) quantifiably to Multi-Galaxy levels of power, and Senna’s explosion did not merely push two planets away but rather moved the very realms themselves. That is numerous statements plus two tier 3 supporting feats.
  • Personally, I believe the weaker forms of Ichigo and Yhwach should merely scale above Weakened Reio’s and Senna’s feat, while their pinnacles should fully scale to universal as the statements indicate.
    • Ichigo: 3-B with Mugetsu (Yhwach states this power is on par with his True Shikai) | 3-B (Cut the Weakened Reio in half, Yhwach believes this Ichigo is capable of killing Weakened Reio, capable of cutting through Soul King Yhwach’s Reiryoku, and is vastly above most everyone else in the verse), 3-A to Low 2-C with Bankai (Cut Soul King Yhwach in half, killing him twice, Yhwach admitted that he feared Ichigo’s Bankai) | At least 3-B (Hollow powers amp Ichigo’s stats), 3-A to Low 2-C with Gran Rey Cero Getsuga Tenshou (Pierced Soul King Yhwach’s defenses), higherwith Bankai
      • Keys: Post-Dangai Training | True Zanpakuto | Merged Hollow Form
    • Aizen: At least 3-B, likely 3-A to Low 2-C(Capable of cutting through Soul King Yhwach’s Reiryoku, put up a decent fight against Yhwach, and is comfortably above most everyone else in the verse)
      • Keys: TYBW
    • Yhwach: 3-B (Superior to Weakened Reio) | 3-A to Low 2-C(After acquiring all of Reio’s power, he is stated capable of destroying the Bleach universe multiple times, can destroy the Dangai which survived Senna’s explosion with no visible damage)
      • Keys: With The Almighty | Soul King
    • Reio: 3-B (Prevents the collapse of the Bleach universe, which at maximum would occur over 6 months), 3-A to Low 2-Cby removing Dangai (By destroying the boundaries between the realms, the entire universe collapses)
      • Keys: Weakened
    • Orihime: at least 3-B, possibly 3-A to Low 2-Cwith Shun Shun Rikka (Blocked Soul King Yhwach’s attacks and protected herself from True Shikai Hollowfied Ichigo’s power)
      • Thousand Year Blood War Arc
Edit: You may be wondering, what is Arc doing? Why did he drop this now? Or just confused in general. Well I go on vacation here soon and then shortly after that I'm back on the college grind. So, I really wanted to get this out here before that happens, and here it is, enjoy! Remember if it gets toxic I'll request it moved to staff only 👀 I'm watching y'all, better behave.

tenor.png

here before it turns to another mess

We have a discussion rule against revising the ratings of the God Tiers at this moment which I'm sure you're aware of. I will have to close this thread for now.

Spamming the same type of revision over and over for the purpose of trying to elevate the God Tiers to way above their current Planet level is not appreciated. We just had a massive revision on this topic not that long ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back