• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I make Warren hate everything

Naeblis495 said:
wouldn't OOC and bloodlusted yhwach only attack from the future making it impossible for rein to react or counter him or did i missed something in rein's resistance ?
He would attack from the future, yes.

AppleLord said:
Can someone proof that the 1-B spear has 1-B durability? Because all I am seen is 1-B AP not durability.
You mean, besides the fact, that Yetriahs are equivalent in durability to their AP?

Well...

The Longinuslanze Testament, like Reinhard, was born from Mercurius's wish to die.

It has the power to purge the old law (Mercurius) to give way to the new world (Reinhard).

Its formation is described as the: "Golden Light overflowed as a universe compressed into a spear materialized itself in Lord Heydrich's hands."

Now in Shinza Bansho - there exists an aspect of being a Hadou God - something called a Kamunagara. Sadly, I don't possess a scan of the concept being mentioned.

Kamunagara is the physical manifestation of the Hadou's God's Law, which exists as a "Universe" inside the Hadou God - Reinhard's takes the form of a lion. Here's an image.

The word 'universe' in this connotation is more akin to creation or world considering the level of existence of these beings - however, that same word was used to describe Reinhard forming the spear - "stating he compressed a 'universe' into the holy spear" - so it should be as durable as the 'universe'.

I think I remember a line or two about how the spear never ages or wanes or something like that - but I don't have that scan on me.

Is this proof enough?

EmperorRorepme said:
Yeah this is a stomp. I feel like Yhwach would try to steal the spear and just get erased.
What, I literally went through all the ways that this isn't the stomp everyone assumes it to be?

And no, He would see himself trying to see the spear in the future and dying because of it, and avoid it.

Didn't see that. I guess he could make Reinhard's power poisionous to himself. And Death Dealing also makes him immune to a certain persons Reiatsu.

ABoogieYesSir said:
Yhwach will try to get near the spear and will have his mind and soul burn.
Yhwach's Almighty will allow him to see the passive effects of the spear and will negate the mindhax while simultaneously becoming immune to it. And Yhwach has numerous way to boost his strength to compensate for the soul resistance/AP difference.

Reinhard's passives won't make him win this fight.

This is a post made by IMadeThisOn8-1-2017

" It was a mixture of Uryu's Innate Powers, Uryu's Anti-Thesis and Still Silver nullifying The Almighty.

1) Recall from earlier in the arc, per Yhwach's own words, Uryu has an innate power that is superior to Yhwach's power: http://imgur.com/a/xsC8v Leading us to realize Uryu somehow transcends Yhwach in a way.

2) The Anti-Thesis was directly stated by a The Almighty user to be a viable counter to The Almighty: https://imgur.com/a/6LAOtJ6 Revealing that The Almighty most likely had no way to counter Uryu's ability in that moment. A key note to this point is that the arrow appeared to have entered Yhwach from his back...but Uryu was in front of Yhwach...meaning that Uryu had to have used Anti-Thesis to get the arrow to Yhwach's back, he didn't fire it at Yhwach in the first place: https://i.imgur.com/CPmiFHy.png He had to have used his Anti-Thesis, a counter to The Almighty, to hit Yhwach. Coupled with Uryu being immune to Yhwach's power, it adds up.

3) Still Silver straight up nullifies The Almighty: https://i.imgur.com/MrMJnPT.png No need to explain that.

So all in all, the scene seems bad, but when you add the pieces and tidbits we were given, it makes some sense that someone who was immune to Yhwach's powers, has an ability that counters Yhwach's powers and an attack that nullifies Yhwach's powers was able to get by Yhwach's powers and cause Yhwach to lose."

After Yhwach lost all of his powers, Ichigo went in and sliced in into ribbons.

Foreshadowed Plot Arrow that was stated to be more powerful then Yhwach many many chapters beforehand

edit: FORKING NINJAS I WILL DESTROY YOU ALL

But the meme is that Yhwach shouldn't have been defeated. Justifying it ruins it ovo.

You'd think that a hax character having a legitimate defeat would make me happy, but instead, I'm not. I got some stuff to work through lol.

Wait until I write the story about how a Type 5 immortal death god with Mid Godly got beaten via an angry 16 year old punching him alot

The real cal howard said:
But the meme is that Yhwach shouldn't have been defeated. Justifying it ruins it ovo.
You'd think that a hax character having a legitimate defeat would make me happy, but instead, I'm not. I got some stuff to work through lol.
Oh, he still shouldn't have been defeated - it's just his defeat was somewhat justified by some set up earlier in the manga. However, the Still Silver and Uryu's innate transcendence over Yhwach are a bunch of Deus ex Machina if I have ever seen one.

He should have killed every character in the series from the future instantly as soon as he awakened The Almighty - the series should have been over when he opened his eyes against his fight with Ichibe.

You mean, besides the fact, that Yetriahs are equivalent in durability to their AP?

Well...

The Longinuslanze Testament, like Reinhard, was born from Mercurius's wish to die.

It has the power to purge the old law (Mercurius) to give way to the new world (Reinhard).

Its formation is described as the: "Golden Light overflowed as a universe compressed into a spear materialized itself in Lord Heydrich's hands."

Now in Shinza Bansho - there exists an aspect of being a Hadou God - something called a Kamunagara. Sadly, I don't possess a scan of the concept being mentioned.

Kamunagara is the physical manifestation of the Hadou's God's Law, which exists as a "Universe" inside the Hadou God - Reinhard's takes the form of a lion. Here's an image.

The word 'universe' in this connotation is more akin to creation or world considering the level of existence of these beings - however, that same word was used to describe Reinhard forming the spear - "stating he compressed a 'universe' into the holy spear" - so it should be as durable as the 'universe'.

I think I remember a line or two about how the spear never ages or wanes or something like that - but I don't have that scan on me.

Is this proof enough?

I see.

P.S.

In the canon novel Can't Fear Your Own World (isn't translated completely) we got the origin of Bleach. Soul King separated the universe during the dawn of creation into the spiritual and material world and Yhwach absorbed his power. GG (Don't know if this feat will be accepted.)

How would a melee weapon have AP and not durability? the AP of a melee weapon should be dependent on the strength of its user.

same way a characther with wall level dura can have 2-C offensive hax ?

the fact that it is hax doesn't mean that it's attack equal it's dura , it have to be proven wich in this case have been proven by warren a few post ago .

rein's spear does have 1-A AP and dura.

It's a melee weapon though. Those are things you hit or stab people with, as opposed to some hax or some gun.

Ik rein's spear is a little different.

Wokistan said:
It's a melee weapon though. Those are things you hit or stab people with, as opposed to some hax or some gun.
Ik rein's spear is a little different.
Yeah...and?

Reinhard still fights with his spear - he hits people with it too.

But the spears all-ending "lol1-Ahax" happens when he throws it, and the spear unleashes the Law of the New World. The creation of the spear makes the implication that it also has similar durability to its 1-A AP.

If anything, the spear's capability to tank something is way higher than what it can dish out. As it can even withstood Hajun's slaughter for it to be inherited by Rindou later on

THOK AST THOK said:
If anything, the spear's capability to tank something is way higher than what it can dish out. As it can even withstood Hajun's slaughter for it to be inherited by Rindou later o
Seriously?

Why do you think the spear still exist that someone can inherit it later?

It's not something that was told in one instance, but rather shown periodically, for lacks of better word. Kind of like Methuselah's overlapping mysteries thing i guess. I think someone posted a video from KKK that gave an exposition on how the fight went in some of the older thread, you might want to look that up

Sure you can say that Ren's preserving stuff from his era plays a part. But the fact that Reinhard was at the forefront when the fight happened and that it didn't outright disintegrated when both its originator and god-wielder disappear would mean it can took on Hajun's dung better than most things at least

Wouldn't happen if Hajun actually percieve them and exert some more forces though

THOK AST THOK said:
Why do you think the spear still exist that someone can inherit it later?
It's not something that was told in one instance, but rather shown periodically, for lacks of better word. Kind of like Methuselah's overlapping mysteries thing i guess. I think someone posted a video from KKK that gave an exposition on how the fight went in some of the older thread, you might want to look that up

Sure you can say that Ren's preserving stuff from his era plays a part. But the fact that Reinhard was at the forefront when the fight happened and that it didn't outright disintegrated when both its originator and god-wielder disappear would mean it can took on Hajun's dung better than most things at least

Wouldn't happen if Hajun actually percieve them and exert some more forces though
I know nothing of KKK, and I wait patiently for its translation - it could be Light's next project at this point, and I want to read the story.

Anyway, this just proves what I said, Yhwach isn't ******* with the spear - if he can beat Reinhard at all that is.

Back