• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I make Warren hate everything

Wrath Of Itachi said:
Doesn't Yhwach's power null only affect 5-C and lower?
No, his power null is not based on AP (besides dimensionality stuff).

Where did you get that?

As proof, Yhwach was power nulled to possess the power of an Ant, a small 10-C ant, and was still able to nullify Ichibe's conceptual stuff.

Ichibe, who is High 6-A.

That is a massive discrepancy in strength, far bigger than the one here with Reinhard.

PsychoWarper said:
Thats like super NLF, especially since we're talking about 1-A stuff.
ywhach wouldn't affect the 1-A stuff , just Rein's (who isn't 1-A) ability to summon it .

also , about the nlf , i suppose that if you are beyond the concept of time , causality , or whatever ,would prevent ywach to do his poweernull as he wouldn't even see you in the future or something , so it has limits

Well the problem is what level is Reins ability to summon Glad, as if its on the same level as Glad itself then Yhwach cant null it.

Naeblis495 said:
don't you have to also prove that rein can still summon anything while powernulled ?
No, to nullify someone means to stop them from bringing out such a power.

You need to prove that Yhwach can stop Reinhard from bringing out a 1-A construct - he can't.

Just have the fight in his castle.

also a suppose that , given the fact that rein is in characther this weakness aply : As a man who expresses his affection through the heat of battle and sheer destructive force, he refuses to use the Longinuslanze's effect unless he is truly irritated with how poor of a fight his foes are putting up or if he truly loves the battle he's received with them.

Warren Valion said:
Funny thing is I was going to actually make this fight after the Novel CRT was made and the additions applied, which are likely going to make Yhwach at least 5-B again.
Oooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh......

More please

Naeblis495 said:
also a suppose that , given the fact that rein is in characther this weakness aply : As a man who expresses his affection through the heat of battle and sheer destructive force, he refuses to use the Longinuslanze's effect unless he is truly irritated with how poor of a fight his foes are putting up or if he truly loves the battle he's received with them.
This is the sole reason as to why this can be a fight in the first place.

Yhwach isn't weak enough to bore him, nor is he strong enought for Reinhard to truely love the battle.

There is a chance for Yhwach to incap with the Almighty + Sternritter powers.

Warren Valion said:
Naeblis495 said:
This is the sole reason as to why this can be a fight in the first place.
Yhwach isn't weak enough to bore him, nor is he strong enought for Reinhard to truely love the battle.

There is a chance for Yhwach to incap with the Almighty + Sternritter powers.
then ywach powernull him , mind control him via The Love and then absorb him , all of that from the future

Naeblis495 said:
then ywach powernull him , mind control him via The Love and then absorb him , all of that from the future
Reinhard has the best 3-D mindhax resistance on the site, and is like 1 CRT away from having 1-A mind resistance, he is not being effected with mindhax.

Absorption could possibly work though - although I am unsure.

mind hax resistance is a non factor while powernulled , maybe once this crt pass that could be an argument , but not now

Naeblis495 said:
mind hax resistance is a non factor while powernulled , maybe once this crt pass that could be an argument , but not now
Yhwach can't negate resistances, just powers.

That means Yhwach isnt going to be Mind Controlling him.

Also I have a feeling that Rein could come back from the absorbtion via his Type 8 but I could be wrong.

PsychoWarper said:
That means Yhwach isnt going to be Mind Controlling him.
Also I have a feeling that Rein could come back from the absorbtion via his Type 8 but I could be wrong.
even if he come back wouldn't that mean that yhwach would now have acces to all of rein's techniques including 1-A making the folowing fight(even) more fair ?

i really don't get this 1-A stuff , a tier 5 is able to use them , wouldn't that mean that another tier 5 wouls also be able to use them after absorbing the very same guy that is able to use them in the fisrt place ?

PsychoWarper said:
Hes a Smurf, a being that has abilities that are a Higher Dimension then themselves.
I refer to this, not everyone is a Smurf. Unless Yhwach has 1-A absorption feats he cant absorb the 1-A powers.

DragonEmperor23 said:
The outcome of this match in general.
The reason I was going to make this fight is that I thought that OOC Yhwach might have a chance against IWKBey Reinhard.

Yhwach's Precognition + Power Null/Reactive Evolution + Fate Manipulation is really good - could negate Reinhard's mindhax and all of his 3-D hax for instance.

And I think he could probably absorb Reinhard as an incap, and with The Balance - luck would always be in his favor.

All damage would make Yhwach stronger and larger with The Miracle. The Visionary could make virtually anything Yhwach thinks of becomes reality. He could possibly make any substance poisonous to Reinhard via Deathdealing.

Yhwach can summon Yamamoto's army of (I think) Trillions to counteract Reinhard's army of (I think millions or billions) with Yamamoto's Bankai. Reinhard's army is likely stronger, while Yhwach's is more numerous.

And with Reinhard wanting to have a good fight - he could possibly lose to Yhwach.

Anyway, I think it is a lot closer than most people would want to give credit for - Yhwach is rather overpowered. I also think there are a lot of similarities in their concepts and character.

Sekkonds. said:
with the visinary..yhwach can instantily create 7 of him self "at least",and not clones
That's true, he can create at least 6 clones and make himself at least 6 times stronger - closing the AP and soul resistance gap.

wouldn't OOC and bloodlusted yhwach only attack from the future making it impossible for rein to react or counter him or did i missed something in rein's resistance ?

Back