• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I know now, without a doubt, Kingdom Hearts isn't... High 1-A!

Bobsican

He/Him
The scaling will be handled in another thread, to be clear.

Anyways, thanks to the help of @ThatBoiRick (seriously, without you this wouldn't have been possible), @Fezzih_007, SuperBearNeo, me, Kirbo, @TheKingStrategist13, and those that provided moral support in the KH server, without further ado, the arguments are here.

Oh yeah, also the Ocean Between is being proposed back for 6-D, so if everything passes they'd be 3 quantitative levels above baseline High 1-A, unless something like High 1-A+ happens, I guess.

Last edited:
I can't say much about 1-A and above. Similar things are sometimes rejected, sometimes accepted, according to the context of the verse, let Ultima decide.

Well, everything else aside, I can say that the 6-D part is ridiculous. You mentioned it in the article, but "being infinite compared to a structure" doesn't give you extra dimensionality... Also, I didn't see anything in your context where "infinite" directly refers to spatiality. It's just a comparison with a size difference and the difference between them is infinite All you have is that the difference between the two structures is infinite and the ocean keeps these indivual universes within it.

I can't say much about 1-A and above. Similar things are sometimes rejected, sometimes accepted, according to the context of the verse, let Ultima decide.

Well, everything else aside, I can say that the 6-D part is ridiculous. You mentioned it in the article, but "being infinite compared to a structure" doesn't give you extra dimensionality... Also, I didn't see anything in your context where "infinite" directly refers to spatiality. It's just a comparison with a size difference and the difference between them is infinite All you have is that the difference between the two structures is infinite and the ocean keeps these indivual universes within it.
Ahem, hyperspace would blatantly be talking about in a spatial sense here.

It’s an infinite Hyperspace which directly corresponds to having more than 3 spatial dimensions. It being compared to the lesser, insignificant worlds is just the cherry on top, it’s also shown with characters literally warp driving between universes via a higher dimensional space

Last edited:
I'm sorry, but Hyperspace starts in 3-D in the classic way. All you have is basically "an infinite difference." Which, even if you use it in terms of size or comparison, can still be parts of the same axis.
That literally goes against the formal definition of hyperspace. By definition, it is a space of more than three dimensions.

I don’t care about this thread in particular, but you just spouted something factually false.

This whole thing seems to be just a 11-C hierarchy going below the baseline setting, and then two forces at the at apex of the setting itself. (And even the 11-C hierarchy seems questionable)

So, no.
What about the proposal for the 6D Ocean Between?

Last edited:
This whole thing seems to be just a 11-C hierarchy going below the baseline setting, and then two forces at the at apex of the setting itself. (And even the 11-C hierarchy seems questionable)

So, no.
It might be worth noting that the 11-C hierarchy was previously accepted as far as I'm aware, so it wouldn't be considered questionable right now unless a CRT is made to change that.

Worth reminding that the argument is not about the "baseline reality" being above a outerversal or higher structure, but rather the implications from the nature of the fundamental concepts (light and darkness) that make up and are independant of the setting being overall portrayed as encompassing the difference between reality and fiction and other existencial things, so I'd appreciate more details on such conclusion.

You don't have to immediately answer, to be clear, unless you then deem this rather clear (which admittedly is unlikely), given the queue for this kind of ratings and all.

Last edited:

So, no.
The only 11-C part are the dreams contained within dreams and the fictional worlds.

The baseline reality is comprised of hearts which are concepts that metaphysically shape and define reality, dictating what exists and what doesn’t. Hearts, by nature are not lesser in quality, even dreams within dreams have hearts of themselves as they are worlds. Everything both below and above the baseline is comprised of hearts, I see no reason why they should be listed as 11-C. The station of awakening is inside the heart, which would mean it’s in part responsible for the above. Can reality really be defined by an essence that exists qualitatively below it? Wouldn’t that be a paradox? How can something define a space qualitatively beyond it to the point where it can rewrite every aspect of it while simultaneously being lesser than it?

Light and darkness also go far beyond the baseline of the setting. Light specifically holding the aspect of “realness” and reality within itself while darkness is the other half. Dreams within dreams is just darkness within darkness, light is the opposite. Isn’t existing beyond the duality of R>F high 1-A in nature?

Last edited:
Aside from not understanding how in anyway shape in form does this translates to high 1-A, I have to comment on one thing. 亜空間 is not hyperspace. This translates to subspace, the first kanji 亜 literally translates to "sub, second rate, and inferior". 超空間 is the actual japanese word for Hyperspace, with the first kanji 超 directly meaning "transcend, super and ultra", so yeah I'm not sure why the hell that's even being pushed for hyperspace being a thing for KH when it means the exact opposite.

Aside from not understanding how in anyway shape in form does this translates to high 1-A, I have to comment on one thing. 亜空間 is not hyperspace. This translates to subspace, the first kanji 亜 literally translates to "sub, second rate, and inferior". 超空間 is the actual japanese word for Hyperspace, with the first kanji 超 directly meaning "transcend, super and ultra", so yeah I'm not sure why the hell that's even being pushed for hyperspace being a thing for KH when it means the exact opposite.
Actually, "亜空間" can also stand for "hyperspace", as we all know Japanese is a quite context-reliant language, and as there's no higher spatial structure than it for this to be labeled as a "subspace" of it without making assumptions, the overall meaning here should be "hyperspace".

Except for the fact that the first kanji of that text literally has everything to do with sub, second rate and inferior, plus other Japanese speakers I've spoken to have said that between the two wrods, 超空間 is the one that verbatim translates to hyperspace in the same way that 宇宙 translates to universe far more blatantly than 世界, which is generally just a world.

Context matters as I've said before, and focusing on the meaning of a part of the term in a vacuum like that is like trying to conclude that the word "watermelon" refers for a melon with water just because it has the words "water" and "melon" in it. There being more direct terms to refer to it does not inherently means that such meaning was not intended, especially as that'd lead to further assumptions and questions as said before.

Except for the fact that the first kanji of that text literally has everything to do with sub, second rate and inferior, plus other Japanese speakers I've spoken to have said that between the two wrods, 超空間 is the one that verbatim translates to hyperspace in the same way that 宇宙 translates to universe far more blatantly than 世界, which is generally just a world.
The entire point of a hyperspace was to create a concept that could be used to explain high speed (typically FTL or higher) travel from one point to another by accessing a higher spatial axis to quickly bridge a gap between the 2 points. Which is exactly how the warp drive functions visually in KH1. Context matters, why would an all enclosing, all encompassing space (that holds lesser worlds inside it) be lesser than the spaces that inhabit it? I think it would be safe to infer the usage of hyperspace here going off that context.

Most L example ever
Okay, a better explanation, it'd be like saying that the etymology of a word stands literally for its origin over its current use, especially when taking into account the combination of terms granting possible different interpretations, a good example is how the etymology for the word "atom" would translate to something that can't be divided, even though that evidently isn't true regarding its subject strictly speaking.

Sorry for double post (didn’t see this section, just woke up).

Light and darkness are beyond the duality of Realness and Unrealness. Darkness hold the sleeping worlds to the point where diving into an infinite dream within dream hierarchy is diving into infinite darkness within darkness hierarchy. It’s the same thing, Qualitatively lesser existences are all completely encompassed by darkness, which itself is a universal energy source that predates and shapes the verse beyond its fundamental concepts and abstractions, standing beyond the foundation these concepts use to form reality (memories).

Light embodies/transcends Realness, the creation of Light signified the creation of all layers of existence and the concepts (Hearts) that sustains them. Standing in complete and opposing contrast to darkness, if darkness has an infinite qualitative descending hierarchy it’s safe to imply light has the opposite.

Beyond the Duality of R>F is High 1-A, both light and darkness are, it’s that simple.

Worth reminding that the argument is not about the "baseline reality" being above a outerversal or higher structure, but rather the implications from the nature of the fundamental concepts (light and darkness) that make up and are independant of the setting being overall portrayed as encompassing the difference between reality and fiction and other existencial things, so I'd appreciate more details on such conclusion.

That premise seems like it rests entirely on these points:

Now, with all that being said, it’s finally time to delve into the verse and the possibility of 1-A and above. As stated above and already accepted, Hearts are Type 1 concepts that exist to define every aspect of existence as a whole, with every single thing in the cosmology containing a heart within itself. Hearts themselves being unreachable by, and standing at the bottom of an infinitely layered R>F hierarchy (Via the SoA and the worlds of sleep) while simultaneously being the sole defining factor of reality makes it reasonable to assume that hearts are 1-A in nature. Which would mean the Final World should also be considered a 1-A world by default, as it's physically reachable by the SoA as a “World of Hearts” or something similarly along those lines.

And what are hearts composed of? Light and darkness. This means the true nature of Light and Darkness are the forces that enable the existence of abstract concepts that in turn define lesser things, while standing immensely above the entire setting of the cosmology itself. As even delving into infinite dreams within dreams is nothing but delving into deeper and deeper darkness. The true scope of darkness (and therefore Light) should be ontologically greater than the verse, as it holds “reality” in the same vein as it hold “Dreams”, which is inherently lesser than its own totality, as the meta-conceptual force that enables such things to metaphysically exist in the first place.

Yeah, this is a non-sequitur, for the most part. "Everything has a Heart, including lower R>F layers, and Hearts are unreachable by any amount of lower R>F layers" doesn't make Hearts 1-A by any stretch of the imagination. Everything higher than 11-C is unreachable by an infinite R>F hierarchy if this hierarchy goes downwards and not upwards, and the Heart being an essence sustaining the existence of the thing it's the Heart of doesn't change that at all.

Especially given the fact that an ontologically higher layer is indivisible and irreducible to a lower one, so even if I was generous and granted an interpretation like "Hearts equally permeate the entire hierarchy as numerically one and the same force" (Instead of it being just "Everything has a Heart"), it wouldn't net 1-A, since Hearts (Not being divisible into qualitatively lesser realms) could then equally permeate any amount of 11-C realms and layers and not be 1-A, just like a baseline 1-A itself can likewise equally permeate any amount of 11-C realms and layers + A normal reality, and be... just 1-A.

Same goes for the Light and the Darkness. Them being responsible for an element of the cosmology that's present both in normal reality and in realms inferior to it doesn't mean "They transcend the duality between Reality and Fiction," for the same reasons as above. (And also "transcending the duality between reality and fiction" would only be worth anything if the "R>F" in question wasn't literally a 11-C hierarchy)

Standing in complete and opposing contrast to darkness, if darkness has an infinite qualitative descending hierarchy it’s safe to imply light has the opposite.
Not really, no. "The Darkness encompasses a Tier 11 hierarchy so the Light as its opposite must encompass a 1-A hierarchy" is just another non-sequitur.

Yeah, this is a non-sequitur, for the most part. "Everything has a Heart, including lower R>F layers, and Hearts are unreachable by any amount of lower R>F layers" doesn't make Hearts 1-A by any stretch of the imagination.
The point of the Station of Awakening being unreachable by R>F is more so used to infer it being apart of a separate qualitative structure than that of the lower dreams and systems, not “below -infinite R>F has to be 1-A!”
Everything higher than 11-C is unreachable by an infinite R>F hierarchy if this hierarchy goes downwards and not upwards, and the Heart being an essence sustaining the existence of the thing it's the Heart of doesn't change that at all.
Again, the Heart and the Station of Awakening are apart of a separate system than that of the Chasm of Dreams and thus are not 11-C, the reason Riku couldn’t access Sora’s heart was because he hadn’t used the power of waking. Which allows someone direct access into another’s Heart. Riku was merely going about his journey the wrong way, it’s not a matter of “the SoA is deeper than the R>F,” but “the SoA isn’t down there at all, you can’t reach it by traversing the R>F.”

Especially given the fact that an ontologically higher layer is indivisible and irreducible to a lower one, so even if I was generous and granted an interpretation like "Hearts equally permeate the entire hierarchy as numerically one and the same force" (Instead of it being just "Everything has a Heart"), it wouldn't net 1-A, since Hearts (Not being divisible into qualitatively lesser realms) could then equally permeate any amount of 11-C realms and layers and not be 1-A, just like a baseline 1-A itself can likewise equally permeate any amount of 11-C realms and layers + A normal reality, and be... just 1-A.
The Hearts of the sleeping world came from the waking world, the only reason they’re sleeping is because they failed to wake up after the events of KH1. In which a significant amount of world fell to darkness and weren’t completely restored. Hearts do not equally permeate throughout them as they do the waking world, because hearts are formed from a union of light and darkness, while the realm of sleep is a realm of darkness. Darkness encompasses sleep. That being said, Hearts do in fact permeate across reality, they are accepted as UES

Same goes for the Light and the Darkness. Them being responsible for an element of the cosmology that's present both in normal reality and in realms inferior to it doesn't mean "They transcend the duality between Reality and Fiction," for the same reasons as above. (And also "transcending the duality between reality and fiction" would only be worth anything if the "R>F" in question wasn't literally a 11-C hierarchy)
That’s not what we are implying. Hearts are concepts, type 1 to be exact, they define what exists and what doesn’t (while not being apart of the Chasm of Dreams). These same concepts permeate across reality, defining all people, worlds, galaxies, and even all phenomena. Everything in the verse has an underlying factor that solely defines its existence to a conceptual and absolute level, being able to rewrite and create entire worlds via their memories and experiences, even its own laws. Hearts are primarily composed of Light and Darkness, as with everything else in the verse. L/D are beyond all extensions within themselves, every law or concept contained within the heart of any world would be irrelevant compared to light and darkness who existed before, and completely transcends the verse on a deeper fundamental level than that of hearts.

Not really, no. "The Darkness encompasses a Tier 11 hierarchy so the Light as its opposite must encompass a 1-A hierarchy" is just another non-sequitur.
Again, Darkness is half of what concepts (Hearts) are derived from, it’s meta conceptual by nature. It doesn’t just encompass the realm of sleep or a tier 11-C hierarchy, it defines any and every extension or law within the verse. Sleep is Darkness, but the nature of Darkness if far greater in ontology than Sleep or Reality, which are defined by it. Light is the exact same. As explained in the recap section of the doc, before the verse existed there was only darkness, from that darkness came Light, and from Light came reality and the concepts that define it. Reality was created after Light, while Sleep (not the structure of it but the very concept of it) is contained within Darkness.

The duality of L/D cannot be expressed by the conceptions or derivatives of the lesser worlds. Whether it be Qualitive or Quantitative, it’s lesser than light and darkness. That’s why the should be High 1-A, not just because Darkness so happens to encompass a 11-C structure. They are abstract primordial forces that eminate all concepts as irrelevant to their totality.

Last edited:
@ThatBoiRick yeah sorry I still don’t see how that’s gonna translate to either 1-A or High 1-A. Also what part of the warp drives have anything to do with Minnie trapping Pete in a subspace here? Those aren’t even mentioned in the text that has subspace here.

To be clear, Glass, do you know about 1-A and above standards? The knowledgeable members list for this stuff clarifies you only know about Low 1-C in particular, so I'm obligated to take your thoughts with a grain of salt.

Me not being on the knowledgeable members list doesn’t discredit my point, plus that was a while ago and I have a better grasp on what 1-A and above means, so idk why you’re trying to pull this Appeal to Authority fallacy on me.

Me not being on the knowledgeable members list doesn’t discredit my point, plus that was a while ago and I have a better grasp on what 1-A and above means, so idk why you’re trying to pull this Appeal to Authority fallacy on me.
Should the list be updated then?

It should, but I’m also occupied on researching a couple of other verses before I touch the wiki pages since I’m prioritizing them first.

@ThatBoiRick yeah sorry I still don’t see how that’s gonna translate to either 1-A or High 1-A. Also what part of the warp drives have anything to do with Minnie trapping Pete in a subspace here? Those aren’t even mentioned in the text that has subspace here.
My argument is that the Final world, SoA, and other domains comprised of hearts are qualitatively beyond the baseline setting. Which makes them 1-A, the reasoning is because hearts conceptually define reality in every way. An entire world made purely of hearts like the Final World would be ontologically larger than any world below it. Similar to MegaTen’s Archetypal world.

High 1-A comes from Light and Darkness exceeding all notion of quality or quantity that can be extrapolated to itself, like JUDY’s mansion in twin peaks, they are abstract phenomena that exist beyond any logical framework within the context of the verse. Reality and Unreality included, which is a High 1-A duality.

the dimension Minnie trapped Pete in and the dimension used to traverse worlds is one and the same, the ocean between. That’s what 6D is about. Warp driving is possible via a hyperspace, which we see happening in KH1 in the same dimension that encompasses all worlds as the one Pete gets banished to

Last edited:
MegaTen's 1-A argument has dimensionality being mentioned and being beyond the concept of dimensions for their 1-A stuff so I'm not really seeing the parallels here when that series is more explicit. This feels like a case of false equivalence with comparing other verses with different context to give it higher ratings.

MegaTen's 1-A argument has dimensionality being mentioned and being beyond the concept of dimensions for their 1-A stuff so I'm not really seeing the parallels here when that series is more explicit. This feels like a case of false equivalence with comparing other verses with different context to give it higher ratings.
The parallel merely comes from the fact that both are metaphysical planes that hold absolute dominance over the physical world. The Heart is capable of creating any world based on its own memories or experiences, it can alter existing worlds even down to its laws and concepts simply by manipulating or resonating with the heart inside it. The Final World is a place that connects all the hearts of those with a SoA (which every heart has), its comprised of hearts and stands on the same qualitive level as them. Qualitatively seeing a dimensioned world as lesser than yourself is also 1-A, Hearts provide the foundation for reality on a conceptual level, worlds of hearts should be 1-A.

And the difference between the two, the main difference that actually matters btw, is that SMT literally has a statement verbatim states that they are beyond the concept of dimensions itself. Does kingdom hearts have anything like that? Because you’re comparing apples to oranges here.

SMT goes out of its way to distinguish between higher dimensions and beyond dimensionality all together, and further establishes that by suggesting the idea of direction and concept of coordinates simply doesn’t exist in the world of archetypes, even calling it inaccessible to lower worlds, even though each world is spatially superior (and outside) the other one.

Simply being superior to a dimensioned world won’t be enough without further context.

And the difference between the two, the main difference that actually matters btw, is that SMT literally has a statement verbatim states that they are beyond the concept of dimensions itself. Does kingdom hearts have anything like that? Because you’re comparing apples to oranges here.
Statements such as being beyond the concept of dimensions isn't needed for Qualitative Superiority (1-A). As long as it fulfills the requirement for true R>F or Qualitative Superiority. Even viewing a High 3-A universe in R>F way is enough for 1-A (as long as it fulfills the requirement and there's no antifeat for the R>F).

Being beyond the concept of space and dimensionality are no longer required to gain 1-A status.

I’m not saying “MegaTen is 1-A so KH should be.” All I did was draw a cosmological comparison between 2 metaphysical realms that shape and define the physical worlds in every conceivable way. Hearts lie outside physicality by nature of being Type 1 concepts

“Characters or objects residing in higher states of existence surpassing material composition as a whole, and who are therefore completely unreachable and inaccessible to any and all extensions of the aforementioned structures. Their superiority over such realms, as such, is purely "qualitative"; based entirely on the ontological quality and nature of their existence, rather than any quantitative or numerical principle.”

Viewing all of reality and the composition that enables it as dream, fictional, or lesser in ontology than yourself is also 1-A. Which I have been drawing parallels to with KH. Hearts can shape every aspect of worlds, from its spaces, to its laws, to its time flow. Worlds comprised of concepts that define reality would gain 1-A.

SMT goes out of its way to distinguish between higher dimensions and beyond dimensionality all together, and further establishes that by suggesting the idea of direction and concept of coordinates simply doesn’t exist in the world of archetypes, even calling it inaccessible to lower worlds, even though each world is spatially superior (and outside) the other one.
Doesn't all of that shit comes from a noncanonical novel?

Simply being superior to a dimensioned world won’t be enough without further context.
True, but the superiority of both is related to ontology. MegaTen has many religions dealing with such concepts within them,Ike nirvana and the ultimate gate. They exist qualitatively beyond reality.

Worlds of hearts are the same, Hearts are beyond physical composition and exists in a more fundamental state of being. The body and heart can be destroyed, but the heart will always persist. Sora was capable of creating like 7-8 worlds purely because his heart remembered their composition and straight up copied them to a perfect standard. Even the worlds that have separate laws like Wonderland, Atlantica, and Holloween town. It was possible to recreate them 100% based on Sora’s memories, which are stored within his Heart. Changing these memories is akin to changing reality itself, and hearts lie outside it.

Wall of texts is nice and all, but can you provide back up to any of what you claimed??, cause from what i see, all these texts is just your intepretation of how thing should work, not something concrete, just because you interpret something in a certain way, doesn't mean othes should interpreting them the same way as you do

Wall of texts is nice and all, but can you provide back up to any of what you claimed??, cause from what i see, all these texts is just your intepretation of how thing should work, not something concrete, just because you interpret something in a certain way, doesn't mean othes should interpreting them the same way as you do
The entire Doc this CRT is currently discussing????? Or is my name being credited as one of its composers not enough to prove me backing up my claims?

The entire Doc this CRT is currently discussing????? Or is my name being credited as one of its composers not enough to prove me backing up my claims?
I read, and honestly, other than dream things, the Heart, Light and Darkness stuff isn't anything 1-A to me, because nothing implied these concepts are qualitatively superior, sure concept can define thing, doesn't automatically make it 1-A. And right now from what i see, it is just that you interpreting these concepts stuff to 1-A, sure, i can understand the reasons and chain of thought behind this, but i don't agree

I read, and honestly, other than dream things, the Heart, Light and Darkness stuff isn't anything 1-A to me, because nothing implied these concepts are qualitatively superior, sure concept can define thing, doesn't automatically make it 1-A. And right now from what i see, it is just that you interpreting these concepts stuff to 1-A, sure, i can understand the reasons and chain of thought behind this, but i don't agree
The Final world is a world of Hearts, it’s a conceptual space that lies outside physicality while simultaneously defining and shaping all physical worlds by nature of such. You cannot attain the level of the Final World by stacking worlds inside of reality. It’s not just Hearts that make 1-A, it’s the metaphysical spaces that are enabled by combining the “essence” of Hearts.

If Kingdom Hearts (Heart of all worlds) is composed of, and transcends the hearts of every world, from the flowers, spaces, inanimate objects, and phenomena. It would be safe to imply the fact that you cannot reach the level of this world with the lesser derivatives of the worlds it conceptually enables to exist.

if a space I made stood outside the applications of all physical worlds and the laws inside them while simultaneously being the sole defining factor of its existence down to the conceptual levels, it’s safe to say this space is higher in quality than the spaces that are shaped and defined by the space I made.

Edit: should mention the fact that Hearts are accepted as type 1 concepts, which supports the claim that they are beyond physicality and are higher in quality

Last edited:
Back