• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Transduality type 1 for True Kingdom Hearts

Not only immunity is on the page. It clearly states that it also wants a transcendence or non-duality requirement. If it doesn't have that, it's simply resistance, but anyway.
No. The page states: Characters that exist in a nondual state regarding one specific dual system and qualitatively superior or immune to effects caused within it.
It needs to exist in a nondual state regarding the specific dual system (which in this case it does as explained before) and either needs to be qualitative superior (what you call "trascendence") or immune to the effects caused within it. Either one or the other, it's not necessary to have both at the same time. So yes, True Kingdom Hearts would qualify by just being immune to the effects of the duality or the erasure of said duality.

No. The page states: Characters that exist in a nondual state regarding one specific dual system and qualitatively superior or immune to effects caused within it.
It needs to exist in a nondual state regarding the specific dual system (which in this case it does as explained before) and either needs to be qualitative superior (what you call "trascendence") or immune to the effects caused within it. Either one or the other, it's not necessary to have both at the same time. So yes, True Kingdom Hearts would qualify by just being immune to the effects of the duality or the erasure of said duality.
"with a non-duality". Read more carefully.

Yes, and I said in that comment that it does qualify. Existing before the duality even existed in the first place is being nondual to that specific duality, since said duality would not apply to the character because it would exist in a moment in which said duality (which defines reality and is what makes everything exist) wasn't even there in the first place.
But at this point I feel like you are stonewalling, so I want go any further in this conversation.

Yes, and I said in that comment that it does qualify. Existing before the duality even existed in the first place is being nondual to that specific duality, since said duality would not apply to the character because it would exist in a moment in which said duality (which defines reality and is what makes everything exist) wasn't even there in the first place.
But at this point I feel like you are stonewalling, so I want go any further in this conversation.
Definitely no. Non-duality is definitely not that. There is a big difference between lacking something and existing before something. To exist before something does not mean that after they exist you will lack them.

And being unaffected by the effects of a system certainly doesn't give you "immunity". Without extra statement and context, it's always gives resistance in the first place. To be more precise, the only thing you can put on it for TD is "unaffected to the effects of light and darkness". But that's not enough.

anyway I will wait for staffs like Glass and Qawsedf for TD.

Because be lack something or before exist something =/= being transcend.

In such a case, it will be a resistance because would be unaffected. You need more for TD.

You need a transcendence and immunity with a "non-duality" as the page says.
You seem to be ignoring the the fact that KH again, scales beyond the entire cosmology.

I very clearly stated that light and darkness comprise the verse down to the conceptual levels, as everything in existence has a "heart", which was accepted as an abstract concept.

KH can purge everything, light and darkness included, if KH can destroy Light and Dakness which are fundamental conceptual existences, exist outside the cosmology, and be completely unnefected by anything within it how does it not transcend it?

Not existing within the cosmology = a non dual state

Having complete dominion over everything inside it while remaining unneffected to everything inside it = Immunity and transcendence

You seem to be ignoring the the fact that KH again, scales beyond the entire cosmology.

I very clearly stated that light and darkness comprise the verse down to the conceptual levels, as everything in existence has a "heart", which was accepted as an abstract concept.

KH can purge everything, light and darkness included, if KH can destroy Light and Dakness which are fundamental conceptual existences, exist outside the cosmology, and be completely unnefected by anything within it how does it not transcend it?
As I said before, you can't interpret these two nonsense by them together. They're two very different things.
Not existing within the cosmology = a non dual state
There is also a difference between lacking and before exist from cosmology.

1- Being unaffected by the effects of something is not transcendence, lacks or immunity, or rather it is not interpreted as immunity in the first place

2- Existence before something is not lacks, transcendence or immunity.

There is a difference between interpreting by context and statement and interpreting by assumption, and I see that here it is an "assumption"
Having complete dominion over everything inside it while remaining unneffected to everything inside it = Immunity and transcendence
It is fixed by experience, I was bombed in a revision I opened while I thought it was TD, so it is not.

Anyway, wait for Glass and Qawsedf and the rest of the staff, but I'm sure they'll say the same thing (based on my previous unpleasant experiences.)

Good luck though!

Bob asked me to comment here, but from my limited knowledge of KH, light and darkness are what created the verse, and all concepts and such are subsets of one of these 2, correct? If so this would fit more in the line of type 2, as while light and darkness are singular concepts, they seem to govern all the other concepts of the verse, which would fit all dual systems within the scope of an entire level of reality.

Predate now is nonduality

You must have some case of qualitative superiority for transduality

The OP needs to be updated considering that Transduality was now changed to Nonduality. Kingdom Hearts (as in the entity, not the verse) now definitely qualify for Nonduality, but it should be discussed if it's Aspect Type 1 or there is enough evidence to make it qualify for Type 2.

Back