• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I know now, without a doubt, Kingdom Hearts is... High 1-A!

@Livinaa Except that nothing in that blog remotely has anything that actually qualifies for R>F stuff, especially when all it is is just constantly 11-C downscaling and somehow extrapolating it into 1-A to High 1-A.

@ThatBoiRick a lot of this stuff sounds like stuff that would pass for 1-A in CSAP wiki, not the VSBW. Also again, Megaten has actual dimensionality being transcended at a conceptual level, KH doesn't. Also worlds that comprises of concepts that define reality does not even reach 1-A, what verse unironically does that by itself without any elaboration of dimensionality being surpassed? I can name several verses on the top of my head that has concepts defining reality but that doesn't translate to 1-A by default.

@Qawsedf234 @Planck69 @Agnaa @Duedate8898 your inputs here would be appreciated.

Not at all seeing how this is 1-A, let alone High 1-A. It seems to be the most generous and loose interpretation possible, shaded behind "context" that's just an exaggerated comparison. Not even accounting for the translation discrepancy brought up by Glass. Disagree with the upgrade, Ultima's and Theglassman12's reasonings make more sense to me.

Not at all seeing how this is 1-A, let alone High 1-A. It seems to be the most generous and loose interpretation possible, shaded behind "context" that's just an exaggerated comparison. Not even accounting for the translation discrepancy brought up by Glass. Disagree with the upgrade, Ultima's and Theglassman12's reasonings make more sense to me.
The translation discrepancy got already debunked and Glass never addressed that bit further or anything.

The translation discrepancy got already debunked and Glass never addressed that bit further or anything.
I've read the thread, saying how it can mean X under certain context doesn't really change the underlying kanji translation.

And even aside from that, this upgrade would still be flawed anyways.

I've read the thread, saying how it can mean X under certain context doesn't really change the underlying kanji translation.

And even aside from that, this upgrade would still be flawed anyways.
That's just the kanji on a vacuum, again, gotta quote myself on this:

Okay, a better explanation, it'd be like saying that the etymology of a word stands literally for its origin over its current use, especially when taking into account the combination of terms granting possible different interpretations, a good example is how the etymology for the word "atom" would translate to something that can't be divided, even though that evidently isn't true regarding its subject strictly speaking.

Basically it'd be inappropiate to judge the kanji on its own when that's not how language works, at best you have some implication that's actively contradicted and leads to further assumptions, especially as the so-claimed "subspace" meaning in said context at best wouldn't refer to "second rate or inferior" but a later/secondary type to whatever is considered the normal spacial dimension. While i can admit it's not as explicit; I wouldn't suggest it's the opposite either. Especially to a dimension that acts as larger container to multiple universes. Which by the wiki standards would already have an extra dimensional axis being the main way of travel be said universes, given an extra axis is required for there to be parallelism (space) between universes.

In any case, regarding the "High 1-A" claims, given that the concerns mainly involve all of that just being 11-C, would it be fine to pass as being High 1-A levels of deep in 11-C then? Asking as the current 1-A levels of 11-C the stuff has currently accepted would be outdated per the new tiering system standards regardless (in the sense of now being High 1-A at that scale (within 11-C, to reiterate) on paper).

Except that nothing in that blog remotely has anything that actually qualifies for R>F stuff, especially when all it is is just constantly 11-C downscaling and somehow extrapolating it into 1-A to High 1-A.
Again, that is not the argument, at no point did I make a claim saying “existing below R>F means you are beyond it.” The claim is that one world provides the ontological basis for the world below it and thus would be higher in quality. The SoA is not apart of the descending R>F hierarchy, if that was the case Riku wouldn’t need to obtain the power of waking. Hearts are already accepted as Type 1 concepts, which are platonic concepts. This isn’t my interpretation, in fact it was established far before I became active. Me not referencing the platonic cave is me being and idiot and not thinking of it, hearts are platonic in nature as again, accepted.

] a lot of this stuff sounds like stuff that would pass for 1-A in CSAP wiki, not the VSBW. Also again, Megaten has actual dimensionality being transcended at a conceptual level, KH doesn't. Also worlds that comprises of concepts that define reality does not even reach 1-A, what verse unironically does that by itself without any elaboration of dimensionality being surpassed? I can name several verses on the top of my head that has concepts defining reality but that doesn't translate to 1-A by default.
I don’t have a single shred of knowledge on CSAP so I can’t argue on what would get accepted there. I can, however, state that being beyond the concept of dimensionality is not required to gain 1-A. Especially when the point of the argument is that again, one world provides the platonic basis for the baseline reality.

Further more, glass so far has failed to articulate how exactly a platonic world wouldn’t view the baseline as qualitatively lesser. He keeps using the point of “no statements regarding being beyond dimensionality.” When these are no longer required to get 1-A. He’s also not debunked the context behind hyperspace’s in KH being used for warp driving.

To reiterate my argument:

The Chasm of Dreams and Quadratum are 11-C

The baseline world is 4D (already accepted)

The ocean between is 6D (Hyperspace that allows for warp driving while simultaneously having a higher timeline, that latter was accepted)

The Final world/World of Heart are 1-A (platonically defines all aspects of reality, because hearts are accepted as type 1 platonic concepts)

Light and Darkness are High 1-A (beyond the distinction between the concepts of dream and reality because they existed before and transcend both to a level far beyond “conceptual.”)

Most of the arguments against me are “it’s just interpretation” when it’s all already been accepted, like hearts being UES or them being Type 1 concepts.

Last edited:
Back