• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
KalKent
I don't think I've seen you around these parts before

Trunks gt render dokkan battle by maxiuchiha22-dccge04
Who are you and where am I?

4-A
SBA

Speed equal

Story is trunks fell into the wrong timeline and is having that classic crossover trope of "heroes fighting heroes because"

Not Superman:

Not Vegeta: 2

Bruh Moment

Kal's 4-A tier is probably getting revised. The feat in question was simply him moving a galaxy with his force vision. That does not translate to his usual AP and it only tells us that his lifting strength is Multi-Stellar.

I'm pretty sure trunks in 4-A is borderline 3-C so fairly high as for Kal I think he's also fairly high into 4-A but i'm not sure by how much.

Uhhhh yeah?

Upper end of a tier is a + by default

Then again we aren't talking 3C we're talking 4A, and yes Multi-Solar System+ is a tier

Trunks in GT should be far stronger than Buu Saga SSJ Goku, since Toei Goku is only 3C with SSJ3 while Trunks can achieve the same tier with normal Super Saiyan

Superman Prime is only 4A with his forcefield, and that's just lifting strength. His actual AP is trillions of times lower than Trunks's

Trunks should 1 shot here

If Superman still had Quantum Manipulation he might have had a chance, but not anymore so this is offically a stomp match.

Darkfire890 said:
He could mind control Trunks
I don't think he does that from the get go in character. Plus it seems like his Mind Manip is projectile based, which could mean that Trunks could dodge it

Superman being able to successfully mind control Trunks before he gets 1 shot isn't very likely

Ok, I'mma weigh in here.

Kal's mind hax is NOT a projectile, it's not dodgeable. It's all done via ESP/Telepathy. So, yes, if Kal decides to use his mind hax, there's nothing Trunk can do. He can make Trunks forget they are fighting, he can forcibly make Trunks calm himself down, or hypnotize him. Or any combo of the above. He also does have 4-A shields to block attacks or stall Trunks by creating one around himself.

Really, it's hard to say what Kal would do. Most of his showings have him a weakened state, losing powers left and right or them not up to what they should be. He's willing to fight but he's just as likely to go for his hax to stop unnecessary fighting or violence.

I'd say Incon. Trunk can one shot with any attack but there still a real chance of Kal just dropping him with mindhax to avoid the fight entirely.

Back