• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Toei - Majin Buu Addition (+ A Bunch of Upgrades)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buu is probably the most deserving character to get a Toei Version, so yeah
It's basically a rework of Majin Buu's page with scans and references as well as well as additions and revisions here and there.

Multi-Galaxy Upgrades

This mostly comes down to two feats:
  • Threatening to destroy the Kaioshin Realm
xuRP2JT.png
Ow3rby3.png
Vk7JqV0.png
eBy684H.png

In Episode 279, before the fight even began, Goku tells the Kais and Dende to leave to one of the planets in the Lower Realm, with the Elder Kai even treating the destruction of the Kaioshin Realm as a possibility. This was further reinforced throughout the SSJ3 Goku vs. Kid Buu fight in Episode 280, with Kibito Kai stating they were destroying the Kaioshin Realm. Kid Buu also caused extensive damage to the Sacred World of the Kais in the former episode, which could argued to be the size of many galaxies.

Plus, just like for Omega, at the end of episode Kid Buu reached the Kaioshin Realm there was an animation shown during the narrator's dialogue which shows a destroyed Kaioshin Realm and you can see how the entire space itself was discolored with the Kaioshin Planet along with all the celestial bodies around it gone.
hUdjdtC.png
3l0leL8.png

The Kaioshin Realm already has an accepted GBE of 3.688472e+77 joules or 3,67 QuettakiloFOE, and even if it took 10 minutes, he'd still be 6.14 QuettaFOE
  • Destroying the Grand Kai Planet

In Episode 278, Kid Buu teleported to Grand Kai's Planet where the residents joke that he needs to be more powerful, which of course angers him and makes him start powering up a Shocking Ball to destroy the planet and he would have done so had Goku and Vegeta not intervened.
While the Grand Kai Planet lacks a confirmed size, I believe we have sufficiently found an accurate estimate for it's size using these images:
s7taNQH.png
R0N16EK.png
c38Nqj9.png

In the first image from Episode 269, a direct side by side screenshot of the planet, and heaven. (Which is currently accepted as Universal in size) This alone wouldn't be enough since it could simply be up close to the viewer.
However, the second image from Episode 195 confirms it being somewhat comparable in size to heaven due to it being depicted behind the visible curvature of heavens surface, as the plane travels away from the viewer towards it after it came out from the horizon.
The third image is from the same episode and it's probably the most accurate depiction of the Macrocosm since it's the only one where Snake Way isn't shown lel.

But you can see the Grand Kai Mansion when Goku arrives on the planet?

Indeed. However, it should be noted that Grand Kai Mansion is big enough to fit the Other World Stadium, a dimension full of stars, in one of its rooms.
maketheseguysfight_2.gif
Im_whoever_1.gif

And no, it isn't a pocket dimension as Goku and Pikkon hit the ceiling of the dome in their fight.

Buuhan Scaling to Base Vegito

pF6YwCG.png
2Fybi5g.png

u9wSOL2.png
UiPDbAP.png

Buuhan held his own against Vegito and created a sphere of energy that Vegito had some trouble knocking back. Plus, his Super Kamikaze Ghosts' Kamehameha and Masenko would've injured Super Vegito had he not teleported away
Buuhan also claimed that Base Vegito hasn't surpassed him, which made him go into Super Saiyan instead of beating Buuhan up in base
screenshot_20151120175035EjsAP_display.png
screenshot_20151120175041RDhAD_display.png
screenshot_201511201750537DIxJ_display.png

Super Vegito currently upscales over Kid Buu, so if this is accepted, Buuhan would become 50x times weaker than Kid Buu, and as a result 3-B or 122.8 RonnaFOE, as for who would scale, pretty sure we can scale this to everyone around Super Buu's level of power, however, I am uncertain if we could do so with Innocent Buu or SSJ Gotenks.
Buuhan is 1/50th of Kid Buu

Ultimate Gohan is over 1/2 of that for sure, as he is far above Buucilo, so he'd be far above 61.4 Ronnafoe

Buutenks is >= Gohan (which IMO was done better in the anime than the manga where Gohan just got stomped), so he'd also be far above 61.4 Ronnafoe

Super Buu is 1/2 of Buutenks, as he is SSJ3 Gotenks + Super Buu, and keep in mind that they were equal so they'd each be 1/2 of Buutenks. Thus, he'd be above 30.7 ronnafoe, which is consistent with Ultimate Gohan clapping him.
Characters affected by this:

Of course, this makes Super Buu like trillions upon trillions of times stronger than his Innocent counterpart, but with Fusion Reborn becoming canon soon, he'll go from "At least 4-B" to "At least 4-A (Or 3-C+ if he somehow scales to Pre-Vegito SSJ3 Goku)"
Anyway, that's it.

Buuhan: 1 (Dragonite007)
Kid Buu:
Incon:

Last edited:
I agree with everything, Buu with Gohan is absorbed is considered Low-Multiversal, so you should make a profile just for him too, anyway, I agree with everything.

This is missing a key piece of information in the air bike description, they explain that it's a different dimensional space

i disagree with the grand kaio’s planet scaling that high since it’s stated not to be that big also if Buu was going to destroy the Kaioshin realm wouldn’t that be a 3-A feat?

i disagree with the grand kaio’s planet scaling that high since it’s stated not to be that big also if Buu was going to destroy the Kaioshin realm wouldn’t that be a 3-A feat?
Think you're referring to Goku saying it's smaller than he imagined. However, that could be explained by Goku not thinking there would be such a size discrepancy between Heaven and Grand Kaio's Planet, plus it containing a starry dimension already puts it above pretty much every other planet in terms of size

The DBS Manga Universal destruction feat, which would have affected both the U7 Globe and the Kaioshin Realm, is 20x below baseline Universal, so I don't see how only destroying the latter would be 3-A

Think you're referring to Goku saying it's smaller than he imagined. However, that could be explained by Goku not thinking there would be such a size discrepancy between Heaven and Grand Kaio's Planet, plus it containing a starry dimension already puts it above pretty much every other planet in terms of size

The DBS Manga Universal destruction feat, which would have affected both the U7 Globe and the Kaioshin Realm, is 20x below baseline Universal, so I don't see how only destroying the latter would be 3-A
i meant that the Kaioshin realm is 3-A in size since it makes up 1/10th of the macrocosm which includes structures like the afterlife which already have universal sized constructs inside of it and the living universe so it’s pretty big

i meant that the Kaioshin realm is 3-A in size since it makes up 1/10th of the macrocosm which includes structures like the afterlife which already have universal sized constructs inside of it and the living universe so it’s pretty big
Well, I am pretty confused how the U7 Globe's GBE is 10^16 times stronger the Kaioshin Realm's GBE, but I'm no expert and its already been accepted

I think the fact you can see normal sized trees from a faraway aerial view of the planet does sort of make me think the GK planet isn’t actually relative to universal size.

I think the fact you can see normal sized trees from a faraway aerial view of the planet does sort of make me think the GK planet isn’t actually relative to universal size.
This can also just be art that doesn't match the lore. For example, every piece of art on the DB macrocosm makes snake way MORE THAN HALF the size of the macrocosm, yet the macrocosm isn't downgraded to 3 million kilometers long, is it? Nope.

Furthermore, it's consistently established as a piece of lore, and hence should be accepted.

Something else I feel is very clearly not being addressed is, how will a 4-A character even attempt to destroy a 3-A planet? How can he even try to achieve this, considering the fact that 3-A is 30 orders of magnitude above the high end of 4-A. It makes no sense that he'd be 4-A if he's shown to be a threat this way. At the very least, 3-B.

Something else I feel is very clearly not being addressed is, how will a 4-A character even attempt to destroy a 3-A planet? How can he even try to achieve this, considering the fact that 3-A is 30 orders of magnitude above the high end of 4-A. It makes no sense that he'd be 4-A if he's shown to be a threat this way. At the very least, 3-B.
this is because he never 4-A, but 3-B which should have been his tier for a long time

This can also just be art that doesn't match the lore. For example, every piece of art on the DB macrocosm makes snake way MORE THAN HALF the size of the macrocosm, yet the macrocosm isn't downgraded to 3 million kilometers long, is it? Nope.

Furthermore, it's consistently established as a piece of lore, and hence should be accepted.
Idk, the only source of it is a Videl quote and, supposedly a Daizenshuu quote (which could just be piggybacking off Videl).

And I’d hardly call Videl a viable source considering everything about the GK planet shown physically has it appear as relatively small, and even when landing on the planet the geography is portrayed as normal size.

Idk, the only source of it is a Videl quote and, supposedly a Daizenshuu quote (which could just be piggybacking off Videl).
Heaven being universal in size isn't too far-fetched, it is afterall a planet that's meant to accommodate the trillions upon trillions of good beings that have died in the past, are dying in the present, and will die in the future, which is something Bulma actually mentioned before Videl's infamous quote

Our regular Earth has already carried trillions of creatures, I don’t think you need a universe sized planet to do that.

Fact is I can’t look at the GK planet from a visual perspective and see it as multi-galactic in size while also having normal Earth trees and normal Earth mansions visible from a panning shot of the planet where you see the whole sphere that is the planet

Last edited:
Well, I am pretty confused how the U7 Globe's GBE is 10^16 times stronger the Kaioshin Realm's GBE, but I'm no expert and its already been accepted
Idk what GBE means but 10^16 sounds high when Kaioshin realm is only 1/10th of the universe in size
I miss Universal Buuhan.

Anyways, I agree with the thread
He was Universal at one point? (Excluding the chain reaction feat)

And I’d hardly call Videl a viable source considering everything about the GK planet shown physically has it appear as relatively small, and even when landing on the planet the geography is portrayed as normal size.
videl called heaven universal in size not the GK’s planet
Our regular Earth has already carried trillions of creatures, I don’t think you need a universe sized planet to do that.

Fact is I can’t look at the GK planet from a visual perspective and see it as multi-galactic in size while also having normal Earth trees and normal Earth mansions visible from a panning shot of the planet where you see the whole sphere that is the planet
I’m confused if you’re referring to heaven or GK in being universal but if it’s heaven heaven is for sure universal GK I thought it should be planetary until the starry sky and that there’s stars and planets on GK’s planet which I forgot about

Is this serious? There is not only earth that is habitable, there are other planets in DB that exist lives, to fit so many souls it is necessary to have a specific size, it has been stated in guidebooks and anime that all paradise is Universal, so no, some trees do not refute the fact of it being Universal sized, that's the worst argument I've ever seen in my life lol

Does being planet-like now refute its size? O, now I can downgrade a few verses for having a universe represented by a marble, cool that your comment is not helping much here, just your opinion if you agree or disagree, bro.

It’s accepted on the wiki via chain reaction but not as something he did with his strength but Buuhan toei doesn’t have a page but we could add a page for buuhan
I saw it on the page, now you just need to create your profile, I noticed that it is accepted as Low-Multiversal

The page has a Super Buu key which of course includes Buuhan, but I didn't really understand how the feat was 2-C?
So I just put it as "3-A Environmental Destruction with Outside Space"
Wouldn't mind changing it to 2-C tho
It’s 2-C because the toei macrocosm is accepted as 2-C and he was gonna destroy the dimensional walls and make them collapse on each other he doesn’t have a page buts its mentioned on the power of the verse page on Db toei

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back