• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Toei - Majin Buu Addition (+ A Bunch of Upgrades)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was stated to be after Buu's
HzTONkH.png

I personally have nothing against using the Grand Kai's planet busting feat, but I still think Buuhan should be considered stronger than Kid Buu. The former required Vegito in order to stand a chance where as Goku was implied he could have bested just by going SSJ3 had he had the stamina to do so, but he lost it ever since he was revived by Old Kai.
Do you think the Kaioshin realm one is fine as well?

Fusion Reborn was released between episodes 258 and 259 around the same time Goten and Trunks master fusion to face Buu. The place in the timeline is difficult to identify, but it appears to take place just before the advent of Super Buu.

Super Janemba was toying with SS3 Goku.

And as we know he is likely comparable to Super Buu, he should also scale

Last edited:
All the destruction would be induced by the Outside Space.
But the scans point to the living universe's destruction being a direct result of Buuhan's power, not a chain reaction
When Buuhan unleashes the attack, the power is enough to push Vegetto back from the air to the ground. This is AP
Screenshot_25.png
Screenshot_26.png
Screenshot_27.png

And this is the scan that comes before the Dende statements that is conveniently left out, Dende says that what's happening is a result of Buuhan's power.
Screenshot_28.png

And this is what Vegetto says right afterwards

Screenshot_24.png

This clearly states that Buuhan's universal AP comes from him, and he could channel it correctly but wasn't doing so due to being an unexperienced fighter. Similiar situation to Cell Max, the Living World bust came from him mindlessly using his strength without concentration and is a guage for his AP once relaxed and honed
Even the Daizenshuu makes it a point that the attack only affected the Living World, while it's destruction of the macrocosm would be a result of a chain reaction, which does not apply to the attack concerning the living universe.

Hell, you can even see it in the name. 'Outside Space' is the space outside of the Living World that's gonna get sucked in and wiped out after Buuhan destroys the Living Universe

Last edited:
the macrocosm is never mentioned. only the living universe is stated to be affected.
Macrocosm is never mentioned by name in the guidebooks, it's a community term. The guidebooks tend to call the macrocosm 'the universe', and we know that they're referring to it in this case since they make the distinction of 'living world' and 'universe'

But the scans point to the living universe's destruction being a direct result of Buuhan's power, not a chain reaction
When Buuhan unleashes the attack, the power is enough to push Vegetto back from the air to the ground. This is AP
Screenshot_25.png
Screenshot_26.png
Screenshot_27.png

And this is the scan that comes before the Dende statements that is conveniently left out, Dende says that what's happening is a result of Buuhan's power.
Screenshot_28.png

And this is what Vegetto says right afterwards

Screenshot_24.png

This clearly states that Buuhan's universal AP comes from him, and he could channel it correctly but wasn't doing so due to being an unexperienced fighter. Similiar situation to Cell Max, the living universe bust came from him mindlessly using his strength without concentration and is a guage for his AP once relaxed and honed

Even the Daizenshuu makes it a point that the attack only affected the living Universe, while it's destruction of the macrocosm would be a result of a chain reaction, which does not apply to the attack concerning the living universe.

Hell, you can even see it in the name. 'Outside Space' is the space outside of the living Universe that's gonna get sucked in and wiped out after Buuhan destroys the Living Universe
No, the universe's destruction would be a result of the Outside Space crushing the universe. The scan you're linking literally says this outright.

"This space would cover the living world and wipe out the universe."

All Buu's power is doing is destroying the dimensional walls, meaning that yes while Buu's power triggering the chain reaction, it's ultimately not Buu that's destroying the universe.

No, the universe's destruction would be a result of the Outside Space crushing the universe. The scan you're linking literally says this outright.

"This space would cover the living world and wipe out the universe."

All Buu's power is doing is destroying the dimensional walls, meaning that yes while Buu's power triggering the chain reaction, it's ultimately not Buu that's destroying the universe.
Are you saying that living world and universe refer to the same structure there?

I could see 3-A or Low 2-C normal AP and that distortion in space time causing a chain 2-C chain reaction since he creates a space covering the living world which would destroy the universe which still shows its a chain reaction but it could start off as something like 3-A (or Low 2-C), 2-C via chain reaction ( Created a distortion in space time that covered the living realm which caused a chain reaction destroying the entire Universe) Cuz now it seems like the chain reaction feat is from the space covering the living world which would destroy the universe

Edit: I just realized the space covering the living universe causing a Low 2-C feat if the space covering the living world caused a chain reaction so it would be Low 2-C but then 2-C via chain reaction and not 3-A

I swear Dragon Ball threads get worse every day.
bro I didn’t even realize that the Buu feat was ap related and then turned into chain reaction until you tried to downgrade it but now it’s probably gonna be both now that i think about cuz I thought it was a purely chain reaction feat but with the scans you’ve shown It seems to be an ap related feat that effects the living world which creates a chain reaction destroying the universe

Unless you can pin a rating to Portal Creation, it's not applicable to Attack Potency.
I've shown why it's AP, but whatever. I'll stop speaking about this in this thread as well, I just hope that the thread I make about this subject in the future doesn't get insta-nuked and we can get discussion of both sides in it.

Last edited:
Dang I brought up good points for part of it being AP and then the full macrocosm being a universal destruction but its whatever

can anyone ask DDM if he agrees with 3-B for Kaioshin Realm feat? We just need one more agree for that then we can apply the changes

Edit: this mean anything?

Last edited:

Multi-Galaxy Upgrades

This mostly comes down to two feats:
  • Threatening to destroy the Kaioshin Realm
xuRP2JT.png
Ow3rby3.png
Vk7JqV0.png
eBy684H.png

In Episode 279, before the fight even began, Goku tells the Kais and Dende to leave to one of the planets in the Lower Realm, with the Elder Kai even treating the destruction of the Kaioshin Realm as a possibility. This was further reinforced throughout the SSJ3 Goku vs. Kid Buu fight in Episode 280, with Kibito Kai stating they were destroying the Kaioshin Realm. Kid Buu also caused extensive damage to the Sacred World of the Kais in the former episode, which could argued to be the size of many galaxies.

Plus, just like for Omega, at the end of episode Kid Buu reached the Kaioshin Realm there was an animation shown during the narrator's dialogue which shows a destroyed Kaioshin Realm and you can see how the entire space itself was discolored with the Kaioshin Planet along with all the celestial bodies around it gone.
hUdjdtC.png
3l0leL8.png

The Kaioshin Realm already has an accepted GBE of 3.688472e+77 joules or 3,67 QuettakiloFOE, and even if it took 10 minutes, he'd still be 6.14 QuettaFOE
  • Destroying the Grand Kai Planet

In Episode 278, Kid Buu teleported to Grand Kai's Planet where the residents joke that he needs to be more powerful, which of course angers him and makes him start powering up a Shocking Ball to destroy the planet and he would have done so had Goku and Vegeta not intervened.
While the Grand Kai Planet lacks a confirmed size, I believe we have sufficiently found an accurate estimate for it's size using these images:
s7taNQH.png
R0N16EK.png
c38Nqj9.png

In the first image from Episode 269, a direct side by side screenshot of the planet, and heaven. (Which is currently accepted as Universal in size) This alone wouldn't be enough since it could simply be up close to the viewer.
However, the second image from Episode 195 confirms it being somewhat comparable in size to heaven due to it being depicted behind the visible curvature of heavens surface, as the plane travels away from the viewer towards it after it came out from the horizon.
The third image is from the same episode and it's probably the most accurate depiction of the Macrocosm since it's the only one where Snake Way isn't shown lel.

But you can see the Grand Kai Mansion when Goku arrives on the planet?

Indeed. However, it should be noted that Grand Kai Mansion is big enough to fit the Other World Stadium, a dimension full of stars, in one of its rooms.
maketheseguysfight_2.gif
Im_whoever_1.gif

And no, it isn't a pocket dimension as Goku and Pikkon hit the ceiling of the dome in their fight.

I disagree

Buuhan Scaling to Base Vegito

pF6YwCG.png
2Fybi5g.png

u9wSOL2.png
UiPDbAP.png

Buuhan held his own against Vegito and created a sphere of energy that Vegito had some trouble knocking back. Plus, his Super Kamikaze Ghosts' Kamehameha and Masenko would've injured Super Vegito had he not teleported away
Buuhan also claimed that Base Vegito hasn't surpassed him, which made him go into Super Saiyan instead of beating Buuhan up in base
screenshot_20151120175035EjsAP_display.png
screenshot_20151120175041RDhAD_display.png
screenshot_201511201750537DIxJ_display.png

Super Vegito currently upscales over Kid Buu, so if this is accepted, Buuhan would become 50x times weaker than Kid Buu, and as a result 3-B or 122.8 RonnaFOE, as for who would scale, pretty sure we can scale this to everyone around Super Buu's level of power, however, I am uncertain if we could do so with Innocent Buu or SSJ Gotenks.
undefined
I agree

I disagree

Should we also have a calc for the size of the kai planet?
A new cosmology size for every realm would be nice as well
I disagree

I agree

I disagree
why do you disagree with the kaioshin realm one?
Also fusion reborn is becoming canon not in this thread through so that doesn’t have anything to do with the thread

Also we need one more staff agree since Maverick agreed ik DDM agreed with the grand Kai and Buuhan but it’s confusing to tell if he agreed with the kaioshin realm one

I personally have nothing against using the Grand Kai's planet busting feat, but I still think Buuhan should be considered stronger than Kid Buu. The former required Vegito in order to stand a chance where as Goku was implied he could have bested just by going SSJ3 had he had the stamina to do so, but he lost it ever since he was revived by Old Kai.
Are you okay with the kaioshin realm feat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back