• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I am new to this so here is my first matchup

The God Of Procrastination said:
What if being LV9999 gives you ∞ ATK? It still doesn't stop hax from working.
thst's not how it works and erasing asriel isnt going to prevent LOAD from activating on death with or without a timeline

But he needs a timeline to LOAD into.
Asriel still able to use his time abilities even after he erase the Timeline

Loading will happen Immediately after Asrial death, so that can happen before the Timeline get earsed completely

But he needs a timeline to LOAD into.
Frisk was LOADing just fine after the timeline was consumed during their fight with Asriel.

Eh, voting for Asriel. Even assuming that he doesn't soul-rip from the get-go (which seems to be in-character), then he just loads after EE and does it anyway, seeing as he now knows that he needs to kill Zeno immediately.

Unless greater Ki equals resistance in which case Asriel lolnopes EE

When does he do that?
Frisk is shown to still be able to LOAD, even after Asriel nukes the original timeline with Hyper Goner. Asriel and Flowey would scale.

Kensaka said:
IF it is both equal attack speed in Zen'ō process of EE, and Asriel soul absorption of ONE SOUL - then it will be incon - Speed of them are = (Combat Speed) but not attack speed which is why Asriel is likely to win compared to attack speed of him absorbing ONE soul (Zen'ō souls) then Zen'ō (process of) EE - (ADDED) but this match is decided by the one who gets win condition FIRST (like If we both will die at the same time I will kill you but I die at a later point like someone poisons me and I decapitate which in this case is asriel soul absorption and zen'ō EE /div>

Is he a able to load after his existence gets nuked? He doesn't have Mid-Godly so if he's able to come back to life as many times as he wants that seems like a NLF.

ChocomilkAlex said:
Is he a able to load after his existence gets nuked? He doesn't have Mid-Godly so if he's able to come back to life as many times as he wants that seems like a NLF.
He automatically RESETs to an earlier point in time (in this case, before being erased), it's not as though regen is necessary. And while he can come back as many times as he wants, erasure across history or something similar will completely shut him down. So no, not NLF.

man just wanted a quiet and nice first match, and ya'll made it into a war, we might have to wait for another thread

also the people arguing for asriel really makes this match look like a stomp

StrymULTRA said:
The best mans said:
also the people arguing for asriel really makes this match look like a stomp
Because it is, Asriel defeated/stalemated 2-Bs that would stomp Zeno
he technically stalemated 2Bs that have a higher countless AP than him

It's actually stated in-game that LOADing negates EE, which is Zeno's only way of defeating Asriel. When you continuously encounter Flowey on the Genocide Route (before fighting Sans), he states that he erased himself from existence, and the way he worded his dialogue definitely made it come off as EE, and he even said he succeeded in doing it, but due to his Determination to live on (Determination of a level massively lower than Asriel's), he manipulated time and undid it. Although since it's not directly mentioned on his page, it can't really be used here. Regardless of that, I think Asriel stomps, anyways, for reasons already given.

Ok so this a stomp? Asriel let's see has higher AP, and a for sure win con (absorbing Zeno soul), - Zeno only has EE which I think asriel resists via loading and Zeno needs his hands to do so but idk much more than that (from my view on this battle)

RicardoSama said:
Ok so this a stomp? Asriel let's see has higher AP, and a for sure win con (absorbing Zeno soul), - Zeno only has EE which I think asriel resists via loading and Zeno needs his hands to do so but idk much more than that (from my view on this battle)
Asriel has enough AP to one shot Zeno, combined with Danmaku attacks. He can one shot via soul absorpstion. I don't think Asriel resisting EE is a power on his profile, so I'm not sure if it can be used, but yes. And yes, Zeno needs to raise his hand, followed by the "erasure light" enveloping his target, before they are wiped from existence. Asriel has two certain ways to win, both requiring only one hit, with both of them being extremely difficult if not impossible for Zeno to avoid, who likely wouldn't even try to avoid them in the first place, and are in character for Asriel to start with, alongside a potential resistance to Zeno's only attack, then, furthermore, has more skill, intelligence, experience, and a much wider arsenal of hax. I think this is pretty one sided in Asriel's favor.

It isn't so much a resistance as Asriel just LOADing back after erasure.

Ressurection can often be negated by EE, while in this case the ressurection negates EE, so I think it can be called a resistance to it, I get your point though. Regardless, this is a stomp, so not much else to say here. Although I feel kind of bad for the poster who just wanted a fun discussion, but it turned into one of the hell threads, although is far from the worst I've seen.

Back