• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I am new to this so here is my first matchup

We literaly see Flowey absorving all the souls in the underground in seconds right before the Asriel fight, and we know it was such because the white flash of light we see is the soul absortion as told by Napstablook in the epilogue

We can sately assume that asriel soul absorption will be faster than the process is takes Zen'ō to even erase him - (Get 2 chaged energy balls, Activate the effect, the effect occurs then erase which seems to take a bit)

Theuser789 said:
But it took him a bit of time to do so because of how many absorbed and we are just talking about ONE soul (Zen'ō's) which would obviously be faster than absorbing a lot of souls at one time

IF it is both equal attack speed in Zen'ō process of EE, and Asriel soul absorption of ONE SOUL - then it will be incon - Speed of them are = (Combat Speed) but not attack speed which is why Asriel is likely to win compared to attack speed of him absorbing ONE soul (Zen'ō souls) then Zen'ō (process of) EE.

Kensaka said:
IF it is both equal attack speed in Zen'ō process of EE, and Asriel soul absorption of ONE SOUL - then it will be incon - Speed of them are = (Combat Speed) but not attack speed which is why Asriel is likely to win compared to attack speed of him absorbing ONE soul (Zen'ō souls) then Zen'ō (process of) EE.
So.... are you saying that Asriel can absorb Zeno's soul even after he is erased? To resist Zen'ō, you need to have at least mid-godly in order to do so.

So.... are you saying that Asriel can absorb Zeno's soul even after he is erased? To resist Zen'ō, you need to have at least mid-godly in order to do so.

So You are telling me that Zen'ō erase is instant or at least faster than asriel absorbing ONE SOUL

You must have not read what I really said because Zen'ō's must have 2 energy balls then a whole effect of the person/thing flashing then it occurs - NOT INSTANT EE

Kensaka said:
Hence I made THIS STATEMENT

I think he is saying that he will do it before he is erased

I mean, how long does it take Asriel to do that? Aren't most attacks in Undertale physical attacks that target the soul? Zen'ō just squishes and asriel is dead.

We literally had a WHOLE DISCUSSION - Save and Load is instant, Flowey has soul absorption, He starts of the match with absorbing every single soul, (not frisk because the player resists it). - Zen'ō does not have automatic/thought EE, it takes 2 charged ki balls, then an effect goes then then the person is erased But we are talking about ASRIEL - it would take a less time span for him to absorb ONE SOUL compared to absorbing everyone - https://youtu.be/RH05QKkk6Q8 - 7:47

Asriel soul absorption (For just one soul compared to how many souls he absorbs for the beginning of the boss fight) which Zen'ō does not resist, should be faster then Zen'ō getting 2 energy balls with hands raised then erasing effect going on then erase Which is why ASRIEL WINS Then I stated if it is = in speed in attack speed than it will be an Incon And this match the decided by the one who gets the win con first

It is also incon - If asriel soul absorption = Zen'ō' erase (Startup and effect) than it is for a fact Incon

ChocomilkAlex said:
Considering that you are justifying Asriel winning, this sound like a borderline spite thread.
..... Okay, You did not read the title, I am inexperienced with making this but, i just do not want asriel to be downplayed and I do not want zen'ō' to be wanked

Then that is a spite thread. Why not have Asriel fight someone who is also a 2-B? Or at least doesn't rely on one gimmick to win vs threads.

They both got win cons and I do not mean to make it seem like asriel will just body Zen'ō becuase he doesn't - I support dbs as well, Asriel does not have no true way to resist EE, so if Zen'ō pulls it off, then GG

I see https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Spite_Thread - I am not humiliating Zen'ō, (I see on your page you support Dbs). I do not know the exact speed of asriel soul absorption but I do know the startup process and erasure of Zen'ō. I know almost both powers of both these characters and I know Zen'ō does have chance and by the definition of spite thread, I do not see me doing any of what the spite thread mentions.

However I may be offending dbs fans by making this matchup, Which if this offended you - I am sorry

I am not wanking Asriel, I am stating facts that I seen in the game/whats on his page as well Zen'ō to what I seen/ what (I see on) his page)

Why mid?

Back