• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I am a royal but I am a commoner at heart (Alm vs Jack)

Scendenscale does +14 Might

if Alm has max stats he gets a str of 41

Might affects strength and overall damage

That's a total of 34.1463415% added damage

it's pretty significant
Btw this is on top of the Sword base damage, so if Alm has Falchion which has a might of 10 this would stack so the total extra damage is +24 which would make the raw dmg calc to:

24/41 = 0.585365854

a 58.54% damage increase... So yes, it is pretty important since it increases damage by quite a bit

Correct me if I do anything wrong, but if we're taking the 340.4 gigatons as a form of damage, scendenscale would do a 58.54% damage increase which would mean it's:

340.4*1.585365854 = 539.658537

So he would do an added damage of 199.258537 gigatons, which is quite a bit and if we take into account Jack's 53 Gigatons of damage, Alm has 10.1822365x more damage than Jack with Scendenscale.

I’m not sure that we take in game stats literally like this.
I'm new to this website, not sure how it would work -- however in-cannon Scendenscale does increase the AP of Alm, and I'm pretty sure this would be the only method of calcing it.

We'd have to check how buffing works in the website. Because if videogame buffs have set values to them I think this is legit, otherwise I'm 100% wrong on the multiplier.

Here it'd be: "increases might by 14 including added +10 of falchion or +6 of the Royal sword"

Then it would all depend on Alm's stats -- since I'm guessing this is the strongest version of Alm, his stats would be Maxed out which would mean his strength would be 41. That's what I based my calc out of

Here it'd be: "increases might by 14 including added +10 of falchion or +6 of the Royal sword"

Then it would all depend on Alm's stats -- since I'm guessing this is the strongest version of Alm, his stats would be Maxed out which would mean his strength would be 41. That's what I based my calc out of
With certain games where the stats are a bit canon (Disgaea I think) or at least has moves that multiply stats x2 like Pokemon, it could be done

Fire Emblem does not have that type of luxury, Alm strongest attack would if anything upscale to an unknown degree

With certain games where the stats are a bit canon (Disgaea I think) or at least has moves that multiply stats x2 like Pokemon, it could be done

Fire Emblem does not have that type of luxury, Alm strongest attack would if anything upscale to an unknown degree
Hmmm I see, shame -- because it should definitely increase his AP significantly and it can't be used as an argument.

Even without the AP increase, Jack is gonna be at a huge disadvantage if Alm has 340 gigatons of force behind every swing. For the simple fact that he can carry both his falchion and his royal sword along with several other swords on his inventory at once. Which would mean that even if Jack's magic adapted to one and cut through it he could use another.

Due to the durability that Jack has he would last quite a bit in battle, however it's important to note that Falchion and the Falchion actually heals the user after every turn, which means Alm will just continue healing if Jack does any damage while Alm will be wearing Jack down.

Alm also gets a longer reach, being able to change to his bow and then attack or use Scendenscale.

Back