• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I am a royal but I am a commoner at heart (Alm vs Jack)

Kazuma_kuwabara

She/Her
Jack, Captain of the Green Mantis Squad

18c2ea3aaf40c317c8117e6eff952904.jpg

VS

Alm, Commoner from Ram, prince of Rigel Kingdom

__alm_fire_emblem_and_2_more_drawn_by_ryoruma__sample-15308f9ebb924a35262a594836185e92.jpg

Equal speed
Starting distance of 50 meters

Jack at 6-C+ (53 Gigatons) vs Alm at high 6-C (340.4 Gigatons)

Fight takes place in the cave where Asta fought the Eye of the Midnight Sun

Last edited:
Choices of Yuno Key:

Yuno at 6-C+ (53 Gigatons) vs Alm at high 6-C (340.4 Gigatons)
Yuno pre-time skip in spirit dive with passive deconstruction (650 Gigatons)
Base Yuno post time skip without any transformation (650 Gigatons)

Alm Time manipulation through timewheel?

Idk if it's counted as an ability he has or not since it's a game mechanic.

If Alm loses he can just Dr. Strange it... but that's Lazy and honestly I'm not gonna debate that.

Alm can't win this one... should've used someone with more hax/abilities from FE, like pre-final battle Byleth

Lemme explain why Alm loses.

1 - Alm has a range disadvantage

2- Yuno has more Hax

3- Yuno has more versatility

Yuno can just run around shooting Alm until he starts doing damage.

You guys forget Alm's ultimate attack takes quite a bit of his Hp every time it's used, so if used too much Alm will literally get too tired to fight or depending on how you look at it, die.

Alm can't fly... Yuno can, and he can snipe Alm from unreachable places with AOE attacks

Problem is that Alm has an 6-7 times AP and dura Advantage, so Yuno needs to hit A LOOOOOOOOOOT of times while Alm is standing here, menacingly

And Alm has time manipulation and is usable in combat

Problem is that Alm has an 6-7 times AP and dura Advantage, so Yuno needs to hit A LOOOOOOOOOOT of times while Alm is standing here, menacingly

And Alm has time manipulation and is usable in combat
... I mean, Alm has Time manip, but it won't change anything if Yuno stays at a distance XD.

Alm will just turn back time for everyone, because when he turns back time, Yuno's stamina will also be regenerated, not just his.

Alm's time manip requires him to turn a turnwheel? Which means if he pulls it up and Yuno shoots it out of his hands he can't use time manip.

That's just a "What if" though.

... I mean, Alm has Time manip, but it won't change anything if Yuno stays at a distance XD.

Alm will just turn back time for everyone, because when he turns back time, Yuno's stamina will also be regenerated, not just his.
But Alm will know the exact move Yuno is going to do, that is the utility of his Time Stop in the game, you made a mistake, you correct it with the extra knowledge

But Alm will know the exact move Yuno is going to do, that is the utility of his Time Stop in the game, you made a mistake, you correct it with the extra knowledge
Yes... but Alm can't reach Yuno, all he'll be doing is dodging through Yuno's attacks, which Yuno will then repeat over and over again.

And like I said, Alm has to turn the turnwheel to activate time manipulation -- also he wouldn't know what move Yuno would make, because every time you make a move in FE after a turnwheel the enemy changes strategy after your "move-change"

Yes... but Alm can't reach Yuno, all he'll be doing is dodging through Yuno's attacks, which Yuno will then repeat over and over again.

And like I said, Alm has to turn the turnwheel to activate time manipulation -- also he wouldn't know what move Yuno would make, because every time you make a move in FE after a turnwheel the enemy changes strategy after your "move-change"
In a war, the enemies would change their tactics, but in a battle, if Alm stays still and Yuno replays everything, the event would be the same and Alm would know when to counter

And Alm could restart the whole battle if he wants if he is not dead

In a war, the enemies would change their tactics, but in a battle, if Alm stays still and Yuno replays everything, the event would be the same and Alm would know when to counter

That's to Asume Yuno won't react to Alm's different movements and tactics, which I doubt, Yuno in the profile is stated to be a genius

Again, Alm has to take the turnwheel and turn it. Do you think Yuno wouldn't react to an enemy taking a magical item (yuno's 6th sense) in the middle of a battle?

... Now, this is a Stomp.

I don't know much about Jack but correct me if I'm wrong.

If Alm starts with Scendenscale and hits Jack can Jack do anything about it?

... Now, this is a Stomp.

I don't know much about Jack but correct me if I'm wrong.

If Alm starts with Scendenscale and hits Jack can Jack do anything about it?
The more Jack fights, the more his magic adapts to his opponent and is able to cut whatever he could not at first

Would Scendenscale be a one-shot if it hits?

He is x6.42264151 stronger than Jack and Scendenscale further increases the damage.
His profile does not reflect that the attack is vastly more powerfull to warrant a "higher via X ability"

And Alm starting with his most powefull move against a complete random in character... I don´t think though

Back