• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Delta warriors Play Flumpty Bumpty game (Deltarune vs ONAF)(GRACE)

Flumpty felt like Kidnaping a human and a monster and now Kris and Susie need to survive untill 6 am beingh atacked by the rest of the Gang of the egg

DELTA WARRIOR VS FLUMPTY'S GANG

deltarune-susie.gif
0f83ef8611cb6460062843a9668af260.jpg

Rules:
  1. Anything above 9-C is restricted
  2. Light World Delta Warrior is beingh used
  3. Second Key Flumpty's Gang beingh used
  4. Battle takes place in ONAF3 Place (before Flumpty reverse time and change the place)
  5. Delta Warriors have prior Knolodge of the creatures they will fight and the place layout and paths they can take and the tecnology they can use to protect them self in there
  6. Delta Warrior have 10 minutes of prepare time to get used to things and make a plan
  7. Deltawarrior wincon is SBA + Surviving untill 6 am
  8. Flumpty's Gang is 100% in character
  9. Kris and Susie start in the main room of the place, Flumpty's Gang start at their usual places
  10. Speed is equalized (Flumpty's Gang keep their traveling speed advantage thanks to how Speed Equalization work)
The Fun Gang,The $!$? Squad, Lancer Fan Club:
(AP: 6423.78 Joules)

Game Over Easy: 7 (ShionAH, JustANormalLemon, koopa3144, LeoEpicGamer8910, Dragonite007, HonestlyBored24, MarkGoldbridge)
(AP: 6692.16821532 Joules)

Last edited:
Btw why does Flumpty's Gang's profile say their Base of Operations is Freddy Fazbear's Pizza?
because as we all know onaf takes place in a post apocalyptic world where flumpty takes over the fnaf universe

anyways that aside im not entirely sure what KRIS would do. but i can definitely see susie trying to throw hands with the flumpty squad, which would probably end up with her just dying

Btw why does Flumpty's Gang's profile say their Base of Operations is Freddy Fazbear's Pizza?
.... lol I will fix that later, i use the demo of my Freddy and Friends team profile to make the Glumpty's Gang lol

anyways that aside im not entirely sure what KRIS would do. but i can definitely see susie trying to throw hands with the flumpty squad, which would probably end up with her just dying
Kris her a knife and him and susie have AP actually pretty close to flumpty' gang ap, not to mention they should still have somewhat their tatical thinking and skill from the dark world... I think

Bump, any way, the awnser of this thread is, Are Kris and susie smart enough to keep them selfs safe? they probable can together kill one of the menbers of Flumpty gang but if they don't fend with the cameras and flashs they will probable be overwhelmed, also Kris will probable be having a panic atack thanks to Red Man and Eyesaur when he notice they are humans lol

I think I would vote Flumpty gang for 1 reasson

Kris is the leader and without him susie don't put much of a trough on things

Kris has show to suffer from anxiety(better show after Spamtom battle) and especially when he sees human (the library) so just the existence of the eyesaur that they probable would noticed to be made of humans would basically incapacitate Kris leaving susie alone to fend the army

If kris wasn't axiety induced and having mental problens involving humans and beingh controled Susie and Kris probable coud take Flumpty Gang one by one trough skill and defent them selfs with Kris team leaderance, but Eyesaur alone would make Kris incapacitate him self from anxiety, My guy desesperatly closed a book just beacuse he saw the picture of humans and broke partially of players control to screen after Spamton fight lol
I'll also vote flumpty's gang for Lemons reasons.
Counted and thank You too

Back