• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How would the fight in Karakura Town ends, if every captain (including Byakuya, Zaraki and Unohana) and Urahara and visards use bankai against Aizen?

if they do it before aizen obtain low godly they would win at the price of some casualities on their side with their AOE bankai

at least that's my take on it

Yama and Shunsui Kill everyone in the area. With the hogyoku Aizen would eventually grow to a level where Yama can't kill him. But that could take a while and Yama might be able to pull a Dangai Ichigo and get a last second win before that happens. Assuming Urahara is still there and all.

Before for sure. Shunsui's Bankai couldn't kill God Lille so there's no way it's bypassing the immortality granted from the hogyoku.

that's why i asked , because if shunsui could have killed post chrysalis aizen but lille survived , that would be an upgrade of lille's regen

in his base form he is weaker than Kisuke, Isshin, Yamaji and maybe Retsu (Im talking about captains levels in the anime). When he fused with the Hogyouku he became stronger than all of them. Even Ichibe said that Aizen was going to create the Zero division in order to enter the Royal Palace.

YukaSama4 said:
in his base form he is weaker than Kisuke, Isshin, Yamaji and maybe Retsu
press X to doubt .

yama is a maybe as he did take steps to neg him with wonderweiss, but the others ? not so much .

SpookyShadow said:
Didn't Aizen literally said that Yama is more powerful than him?
probably , but kyoka could still very much give him the win as i don't think the gap is that huge , at least it is not for shikai yama .

bankai yama is quite different .

press X to doubt .

yama is a maybe as he did take steps to neg him with wonderweiss, but the others ? not so much .

Aizen stated that he would be dead against Kisuke if he hasn't fused with the hogyouku. And Isshin pushed base Aizen to his limits and Aizen starts to become weaker and slower against him. Isshin wasn't using even the Shikai. Retsu I'm not so sure about her.

And Yamaji is indeed stronger than Aizen, even Aizen said that Yamaji's reiatsu is higher than his own reiatsu. So he had to use that arancar who looks like a child ( I dont know how to write his name in english ).

Shinji's Bankai is broken as hell. It would be a perfect counter for Arrancars. Too bad he didn't use it, but he had no choice because there were his allies around. It's like Shunsui used his Bankai. But honestly with his Bankai he could solo Espada w/ Aizen.

Base Aizen isn't some crazy powerful character. Kyoka is tough but without the hogyoku he's weaker than multiple captains.

YukaSama4 said:
press X to doubt .

Aizen stated that he would be dead against Kisuke if he hasn't fused with the hogyouku. And Isshin pushed base Aizen to his limits and Aizen starts to become weaker and slower against him. Isshin wasn't using even the Shikai. Retsu I'm not so sure about her.
that was kisuke with prep( years and years of prep) and aizen was fooling around not even bothering to dodge or use kyoka.

Even if he was using Kyoka or wasnt fooling he touched Kisuke twice and that allowed Kisuke to put that Technique. the same thing Yamaji did to regocnize the real Aizen and Aizen was using Kyoka there against Yamaji, so even if he was using it against Kisuke. Since he has come into a physical contact with Kisuke, Kisuke will put the seals. I hope you can understand this text of me because my english isnt very good. If you didnt you have to re-watch the fight between Aizen and Yamaji.

He also has the gegai technique which helps him to put the seals at any physical contact with Aizen without any damgae.

He must has a Bankai because he is a former captain but we didn't see it so we can't say anything about it.

Back