• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How unlikely do you think it is for any sort of revision related to Tier 6 Naruto to go through at the moment?

MinatoSparkle

He/Him
What the OP says. Cause I was thinking of making something for Late/Post-Juubito fight EMS Sasuke, EMS Madara, Blind SM Madara, and SM Hashirama all being 6-C, but if it's gonna flop like all my other revisions in this versewide CRT time, might as well wait.

We don't have any Naruto threads going on right now, so you can make the thread if you want.
Well I know I can, I'm just expecting stuff like
"Threads like this one shouldn't be allowed."
"@GokuSparkle; is it okay if we close this thread for now and examine this issue at a later date?"
"We'll revise speed later. These single character CRTs just don't work for the most part."
"I believe there are some upcoming revisions for the Naruto verse that will encompass characters like Minato as well. So I'm not sure this is necessary at the moment."
"Can you just wait until the massive verse-wide revisions, which will include speed, instead of constantly making revisions that do not solely affect the characters you’re trying to upgrade."
"Can we just... wait for the verse-wide revisions? This thread has about as much use as the flying **** drone because of them..."
"I would probably wait for the verse-wide revisions, things accepted now would probably change later anyway and this is probably a waste of time."
"I already told him this, but this is like the fifth or sixth thread he’s made recently, so I’m not sure if he really understands that"
etc.
Well if you make it GokuSparkle, then probably unlikely tbh.
I'd probably agree with you.

Well, when we let LordTracer and UchihaSlayer handle the verse-wide revisions things went a lot smoother than otherwise. So I'm willing to wait on them before we kickstart any major revisions.

Back