• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How strong would be Reinhard in this verses?

He gets stomped pretty early on in the first two and the last 3 he stomps most people i can think of

So basically first two weak to mid tier

Last 3 basically god

2:Fodder since even hynos is stronger than hajun

3:God tier stronger than all dc charecters sans the overvoid

4:Same as DC stronger than all marvel characters sans the tier 0 OAA

5. The same as an average 1-A Et'ada, while being almost equal to Lorkhan, Magnus and Aka.

Of course, he can't beat Tier 0 in all 5 verses. Again, he better does not mess with The Numidium.

Considering neither madness nor world refusals would hit mercurius reinhard just comes back and llts

Since i dont believe in any tier 0 stuffs. he solos the last three and gets fodderised by high tiers in the first two. In his first form he would be mid tier in mythos, low in umineko, mid tier in marvel, dc and elder scrolls.

KongKing23 said:
NO
Edit: Based on this thread , Reinhard got dicked if he got hit by Madness. World Refusals >>>>>>>>>> Madness
Thats a blatant lie. The thread was never concluded and it was closed because it was uncertain how strong TES is compared to Mercurius.

Umineko is going under revisions so I can't say.

The Mythos godstomps the entire verse passively.

Stomps all 1-As in verse with ease, but loses to Tier 0s.

Same as DC.

Same as DC and Marvel.

@KongKing23

Reinhard got inconclusive against Pelinal because TES 1-A shit is unquantifiable and therefore it is unknown if the TES 1-A shit greater than Masada's or the other way around. The same applies to the Numidium. Being >>>> than something unquantifiable just means that you are also unquantifiable.

This thread was made before 1-A voting bans, so my argument is irrelevant now.

It is hardly possible to say any 1-A actually "wins" except you debate those people "in-verse"

Based on the profiles now

Reinhard stomps everyone besides like Anu Padomay and the Toddhead

If the verse wasn't using the highest possible loose and sometimes outright incorrect interpretation for every statement and feat then reinhard would stomp everyone except maybe the Toddhead

Reinhard doesn't have True Godly regen, while lowly Daedras (not Prince level or Demiprince level) already have it.

He can't stomp, probably incap but can't stomp.

KongKing23 said:
Reinhard doesn't have True Godly rege, while lowly Daedras (not Prince level or Demiprince level) already have it.
Huh

KongKing23 said:
Reinhard doesn't have True Godly regen, while lowly Daedras (not Prince level or Demiprince level) already have it.
we're talking about 1-A reinhard and by default he would have true godly.

we're talking about 1-A reinhard and by default he would have true godly.

True-Godly is not a default of 1-A like Immortality Type 10 and Large Size Type 11. The Living Tribunal is an example.

Not like I can tell the difference between H-G and Tr-G when I see it though...

KongKing23 said:
Considering he's stronger than them by existing they are passively stomped into the ground

Even if they have true godly he just hits them with the spear and has some Daedras in his legion and then has an army of 1-A daedra and ldo members to fight the rest of the verse

Warren Valion said:
Maicol2244 said:
I think reinhard could beat marvel tier 0 and DC tier 0
No he can't.
No Tier 1-A can beat a Tier 0.
You think? From what I've seen, there are some 1-As that seem to transcend a much more expansive metaphysical hierarchy compared to certain tier 0s. I'm aware that tier 0 is all about state of being, but when we compare their "Attack Potency", do they still auto-win?

Keep in mind I'm fairly new to this wikiforum, so I might be missing something.

On the thread, Reinhard would stomp most characters in those verses bar Umineko witches, the Outer Gods and the painfully obvious tier 0s, though If nothing has changed by the time Umineko revision finishes, I would argue that he still has a chance against the witches.

Ravenous4th said:
You think? From what I've seen, there are some 1-As that seem to transcend a much more expansive metaphysical hierarchy compared to certain tier 0s. I'm aware that tier 0 is all about state of being, but when we compare their "Attack Potency", do they still auto-win?

Keep in mind I'm fairly new to this wikiforum, so I might be missing something.

On the thread, Reinhard would stomp most characters in those verses bar Umineko witches, the Outer Gods and the painfully obvious tier 0s, though If nothing has changed by the time Umineko revision finishes, I would argue that he still has a chance against the witches.
Well that comes from how legitmate you think the other character's Tier 0 rating is I believe.

But yes, Tier 0 will always be superior to 1-A.

I was having a doubt since there has never been a discussion about this.

I've also seen some comments made by the staff members that some tier 1-A transcend much more than certain 0 and would have been given the same rating if not for the current system thingy.

It seems more of "you shouldn't argue with it" rather than "they instantly win".

Nobody in TES is tier 0. Anyways reinhard beats him unless u give evidence how much the God tier transcends 1-A

Reinhard also has Snake related immortality besides True godly. He was already regenerating after Hajun ripped him to pieces until snake was killed. Or it is included in true godly? Idk

Back