• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Verses in Every Media: I'm bored.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly what the title says, basically the strongest verses in every form of media/fiction, that's listed in the main page of VSBW. I don't know if this topic is already created and discussed before but I can't seem to find it, so here we are.

Rules
  • If a verse has multiple media (like a light novel having a anime and manga adaptation), then said Verse would only qualify to a specific and single section that they were originally made (Ex. Umineko would only be in VN section, since that's what it was originally made, and would be excluded in other form of media like manga and anime), since that would be unfair to other verses and such.
  • If a on-going cosmology CRT is currently happening (such as downgrades or upgrades), then what's currently placed on their tier cosmology would be putted, and be changed if said CRT is applied.
Anime

Books
  1. Cthulhu Mythos
  2. The Dark Tower

Cartoons
  1. Big Lez Show

Comic Books
  1. The Unwritten
  2. Marvel Comics

Games
  1. The Elder Scrolls
  2. World of Darkness
  3. Warhammer 40K

Internet
  1. SCP Foundation
  2. Homestuck

Light Novels
  1. Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou
  2. A Wild Last Boss Appeared

Manga
  1. Magi

Movies

Music

TV Series
  1. Twin Peaks
  2. Doctor Who

Visual Novel Verses
  1. Umineko no Naku koro ni
  2. I/O Revision II

Last edited:
One punch man for #1 manga, apparently he can punch with half the force of the big bang stated by the author, he can also beat any monster in one punch and is stated by boros to have infinite power. Maybe there's another omnipotent manga character that I don't know but for now he's the strongest.

Actually, I/O might possibly get downgraded to 1-C - High 1-C, but I'm not gonna spoil that and I'm not sure yet (I myself have finish the game, but was too focus on the complex story of the series so don't ask me about scaling stuff)

Nominating Nightside for light novels. The verse or any of Green's stuff doesn't have a verse page, so you could use this instead.
Homestuck for Internet.
Dunno if this is acceptable, but LUCY for movies.

Nasuverse should be in place for VN and LN. Fate and Tsukihime begin in VN but Kara no kyoukai had begin in LN

why is world of darkness 2nd in games, change it to 1st

why is world of darkness 2nd in games, change it to 1st
Cus TES is already at 1 + WOD does not have H1A, only 1-A and 1-A+

The tier 0 will be a stalemate as they are like 99%of the time, so we go down the latter to the 2nd most powerful of the verse which is where H1A come in place while WOD does not have any

Amaranth >>> ANU
The amaranth IS anu though right?
Isn’t “the amaranth” only a title of the godhead, and anu being that godhead i.e. the name anu the amaranth
So not really, tho not that high either
According to uld wod is 2 full trancendences above Baseline 0 and he also said that ultima believes wod is currently the strongest verse on the wiki

The amaranth IS anu though right?
Isn’t “the amaranth” only a title of the godhead, and anu being that godhead i.e. the name anu the amaranth

According to uld wod is 2 full trancendences above Baseline 0 and he also said that ultima believes wod is currently the strongest verse on the wiki
Amaranth is a tittle a state of being, there are currently 2, ANU or Godhead, then The Child Made Of Flowers (child of vivec and his husband) is just that I call him amaranth cus I dont want to write "Child Made Of Flowers" each time I refer to him

So WOD would be like 3/4 then?

Also unless the user himself says XYZ I would not believe another user speaking for them, so of this is word of mouth talking bout what other users "said" I would not believe it unless the user in question (Ultima) said it himself

But if they really like 3/4 times etc. Then yea I can see them being the most powerful (considering CM and Umineko getting the downgrade hammer currently)

Amaranth is a tittle a state of being, there are currently 2, ANU or Godhead, then The Child Made Of Flowers (child of vivec and his husband) is just that I call him amaranth cus I dont want to write "Child Made Of Flowers" each time I refer to him
Hm I see,
So WOD would be like 3/4 then?
wdym by this?

3/4 trancendences? if so then no, the op of the upgrade thread for wod has it at 2 layers above baseline 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back